Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is it! First light on the day of my scheduled execution. In the yard below I can both hear and see them preparing my gallows noose. But it’s so peaceful here in my cell. If no one is looking, I think I will use my finger and give myself one last moment of pleasure before I die.

This is it! First light on the day of my scheduled execution. In the yard below I can both hear and see them preparing my gallows noose. But it’s so peaceful here in my cell. If no one is looking, I think I will use my finger and give myself one last moment of pleasure before I die.
Attagirl!
A woman who knows how to get the best out of any situation.... ;)

Well, I suppose it’s somehow fitting that I should receive my punishment in the exact place in the Cruxton Abbey drawing room where the Chesterfield I ruined by spilling bleach all over it once stood.

It was an accident. I can’t help it if I’m a bit clumsy at times. Anything can happen.

I really don’t think it’s fair that female staff be caned naked for such a thing!

Moreover, I think thirty strokes is excessive. I mean, it was hardly a new piece of furniture, now was it? I’m sure it’s been soaked with wine and sherry on who knows how many occasions.

Indeed, I’ve even seen Lord Wragg do it!

There is a large crowd that turned out to see Barbara Moore hanged. Who would have thought at this time of the morning so many would have showed up. The guard binds Barbara's hands behind her back. She protests she has no clothing and everyone will see her naked as she is brought to the gallows. The guard says "Most of these people have never seen a woman hanged to death. Got to give them what they came to see."
Sister Angel leads Barbara from her cell to take her to the gallows. Barbara again pleads her case for some form of clothing. Sister Angel says "They checked with the archbishop of Cruxton Abbey and he gave his blessing to hang you naked. After all, it is not often a criminal being hanged is a beautiful woman like you!'
barb arrest 005.jpg
Barb gets to the gallows' platform and says the seedily dressed hangman "That is not a premium French noose!"
barb hang 38.jpg
He says "No, it's Arkansas hemp. No need for that foreign crap to string up up. And I tied the knot really tight. It should take a while to squeeze your pretty neck till it kills you.
The crowd is rowdy even this early in the morning. Barbara feels the warm stream of her pee stream down her legs as the crowd calls to "string her up" and "hang the bitch!"
barb hang 36.jpg
'Don't they know they are about to hang me to death' Barb wonders as she looks at the festive crowd wanting to see her dangle by her neck.

Barb is hoisted up by her neck. The crowd roars their appreciation as her body thrashes from the noose...
barb hang 12.jpg
The people thought her execution was a damn good show...

Well, I suppose it’s somehow fitting that I should receive my punishment in the exact place in the Cruxton Abbey drawing room where the Chesterfield I ruined by spilling bleach all over it once stood.

It was an accident. I can’t help it if I’m a bit clumsy at times. Anything can happen.

I really don’t think it’s fair that female staff be caned naked for such a thing!

Moreover, I think thirty strokes is excessive. I mean, it was hardly a new piece of furniture, now was it? I’m sure it’s been soaked with wine and sherry on who knows how many occasions.

Indeed, I’ve even seen Lord Wragg do it!
Complaining again, girl, only thirty strokes for damaging a valuable piece of historic furniture. You are lucky you are not getting fifty in the Grand Hall in front of the assembled staff.

barb hang 12.jpg
Geeze, Tree! How did you write that so quickly. I’m impressed, but I must protest that last view. You ought to know by now that’s verboten!!

:mad::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Back
Top Bottom