Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
A cameraman holding a portable tv camera rushes toward me. I can see him focusing on my face, the guards each take hold of one of my biceps and stand me straight. As I stare into the camera the cameraman back focuses the camera to take in all of my body. I felt so naked. It wasn’t bad enough that the stadium was filled with people , but they were many yards away . The people watching on tv were getting an up close look at the tears that were starting to fill my eyes , my naked breasts, my trimmed bush, and my still unmarked back and bottom. Ashamed, I tried to bolt but I could only take a step or two before the two burly guards had me under control. The crowd laughed and pointed at me as I unsuccessfully struggled with the guards. Unfortunately, I thought as I blushed, the television didn’t miss any part, of my flailing hair, bouncing breasts, and even a glimpse or two between my legs as I kicked out at the guards.
The cameraman turned ,backed his way toward the platform , keeping the camera focused on my face and body. I was also turned toward the cursed platform .As I struggled the guards led me slowly toward the steps. It was then I gasped, as I saw the Jumbotrons at opposite ends of the stadium. On the huge screen was me in living color, tearfully, fighting, naked breasts jiggling and nipples erect with fear. God everyone could see me up close and personal. I never felt so naked. A deep rosy blush flowed from my face to my neck to my upper chest. I tried to cover up. To become small but the camera caught everything, my nakedness and my shame.
I felt myself forced up the steps and suddenly I was at the place that I had feared and thought about every minute since the trial. I was told to kneel while my sentence was read . I kneeled as told and the guard clipped the chain from my neck collar to an eyebolt on the floor of the platform. The judge who had sentenced me read my sentence and walked past me , never taking his eyes off my body, before he took a seat on the side of the platform. I guess judicial privilege gets you a front row seat in this god forsaken country. I began to sob. The two guards unclipped the chain and raised me to my feet. I struggled mightily as they forced me against the whipping frame and successfully secured me at wrists and ankles.
The crowd was loud and raucous, pointing and laughing at my futility but it soon became eerily quiet as the man with the whip moved behind me. I was shaking. My teeth chattering as I tried to fight the impending feeling of doom that enveloped me. I see the people in the stands. I see all the cameras focused on me. I know I won’t survive these 100 lashes. I am so young, I have so much life ahead of me. Why did I come to this country? Why did I listen to David? I am having trouble breathing..... I don’t do well with pain.....I hear something whistle through the air........
As I am staring at the big screen , the cameras are focused on my face. I look terrified. Suddenly the screen changes to a split screen - one side still focused on my face and the other focused on my backside from behind the man with the whip. Everyone in the stadium and watching on TV is getting an x rated look at my body bound for punishment and a closeup look at my face to show the suffering that is sure to come. This disgusting country. They would punish their own with modesty, the lashes over their robes, faces covered. But an American can’t be offered this courtesy. I come from the country of no morals.Let her flaunt her nudity under the lash. I feel so exposed and vulnerable. I don’t do well with pain. Soon I feel , those in attendance and those watching the television feed, will witness that. Then suddenly a faint whistle and the sickening thud of oiled leather impacting tender skin…,,,,, (to be continued)

Attachments

• 860B06EC-D22E-41E2-A4B2-81C570A73B88.jpeg
    860B06EC-D22E-41E2-A4B2-81C570A73B88.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 529
View attachment 1050488
A slave about to pay the price at the whipping post for disrespecting an overseer.
Although denide the modesty of a woman, and her body dirthied by the messy labourous work, undignified for a lady, she has gradual grown comfortable to her life as a slave, adopting defient mannerisms and posture, even with her naked breasts shamlessly on display. But they will make a good target, as she is again taught her place

Waiting near prison CP execution room.

Attachments

• 959_1000.jpg
    959_1000.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 345
  • 914_1000.jpg
    914_1000.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 327
  • 631_1000.jpg
    631_1000.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 327
  • 676_1000.jpg