Warrior Girl Slideshow

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok first of all, I fucked up when I made this slideshow. I did not realise that I was putting the images in the wrong order, something that you will be able to tell about half way through the video when it switches images only to switch back again.

I like the music. Alot actually, but I am not sure I got it to fit correctly with how it was flashing up on screen. I chose those songs because I felt that they were suitable war like epic/sad but without sounding like something from we were soldiers or saving private ryan. I will let everyone here be the judge on my first attempt at a warrior girls slideshow. some of them (the out of order ones) are just of girls laying down outside. I figured they looked kinda dead so put them in to, but I wanted them to be at the end, not in the middle.

IF any of you have the ability, you will want to download it just to be safe. I have everything there listed as unlisted, but you never know:

Good music. You can also zoom in and out slowly and use transition effects from one slide to the next. It's also possible to add free narration with m/f voices and English/American accents. There are several to choose from along with free audio recorders to save the narration. Plenty of warrior pics! An excellent contribution.

Ok first of all, I fucked up when I made this slideshow. I did not realise that I was putting the images in the wrong order, something that you will be able to tell about half way through the video when it switches images only to switch back again.

I like the music. Alot actually, but I am not sure I got it to fit correctly with how it was flashing up on screen. I chose those songs because I felt that they were suitable war like epic/sad but without sounding like something from we were soldiers or saving private ryan. I will let everyone here be the judge on my first attempt at a warrior girls slideshow. some of them (the out of order ones) are just of girls laying down outside. I figured they looked kinda dead so put them in to, but I wanted them to be at the end, not in the middle.

IF any of you have the ability, you will want to download it just to be safe. I have everything there listed as unlisted, but you never know:

Pretty cool :p

That's something very new and exciting for us - thanks a lot for posting it Cordelia.
We'd be putting a copy into the Forum Archive among our treasures,
but if you feel less than satisfied, we'll happily wait for next time!​

Fantastic, Cordelia! :)

Back
Top Bottom