Water Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today, I tried the classic medieval water torture on myself with a funnel in my mouth and bottles of water. I always thought, that it not that bad to drink a bit of water, but holy shit, it is actually very intensiv. I felt like as if I choked sometimes and I had to fight to even drink it all in time. I splashed more water in the funnel as a torturer would to make the experience realistic. I actually planned to fill myself with 3 bottles of water, but after only one I was done. Holy shit. But somehow, I still liked it a lot...

Today, I tried the classic medieval water torture on myself with a funnel in my mouth and bottles of water. I always thought, that it not that bad to drink a bit of water, but holy shit, it is actually very intensiv. I felt like as if I choked sometimes and I had to fight to even drink it all in time. I splashed more water in the funnel as a torturer would to make the experience realistic. I actually planned to fill myself with 3 bottles of water, but after only one I was done. Holy shit. But somehow, I still liked it a lot...
you can try isotonic drinks instead of water, just to avoid any water-poisoning side effetcs , 3 full bottles of 1L it can be close to do a disbalance in eletrolites etc ..

Back
Top Bottom