Wearing boots during slavery and crucifixion?

What articles of clothing should Taarna be allowed to wear?

• Forced labor: naked

• Forced labor: loincloth only, barefoot

• Forced labor: naked in boots

• Forced labor: loincloth and boots

• Crucifixion: naked

• Crucifixion: loincloth only, barefoot

• Crucifixion: naked in boots

• Crucifixion: loincloth and boots

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Recently I found a drawing about a slave who has to drive a mill for life insanely sexy.

The rat-faced, maltreated bitch reminded me eerily of Taarna, or rather, I imagined Taarna at her stele, driving the death mill forward to complete exhaustion.

Most of all, I found the detail sexy that the only piece of clothing left for the work slave was her ankleboots. This also makes sense, as the slave's work output is sure to be permanently better with protected feet.

Inspired by this cartoon, I now had Taarna wear the same kind of boots in some forced labor scenes.

How do you like the idea of a prisoner being left without boots while doing forced labor?

Taarna will eventually kill an overseer and escape. Of course, she will be captured and nailed to a cross as punishment.

Shall we have fun and nail the little bitch to the cross in her ankle boots? I'm imagining that very sexy right now and am thinking of modifying the footrest accordingly.

Attachments

• Taarna Slaveboots k.jpg
    Taarna Slaveboots k.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 381
I am strictly in favour of barefoot slaves, often barefoot up to the neck!

Bare feet toughen up quickly when working, and are less likely to get infections than feet trapped in sweaty boots. As for crucifixion in boots, why waste good boots by driving nails through them?

I like the ultra skimpy loincloth which conceals nothing. I imagine there is a law that prohibits slaves working or being crucified naked, but fortunately is unclear on the details.

I usually enjoy seeing women barefoot but the picture with the boots is gorgeous. I want a pair!

As for execution she should always be naked.

Tastes (and especially sexual ones) are not to be reasoned, but I prefer to see her barefoot, if only for sake or (quasi)historical realism. Real ancient slaves almost for sure worked with minimal possible clothes. No any erotism, just a bare pragmatism (clothes are worth money/effort/time to produce). I mean, the owner would unlikely to take away the slave's old sandals, but he would for sure not be giving the new ones to replace. Because, yes:

Bare feet toughen up quickly when working, and are less likely to get infections than feet trapped in sweaty boots.

I imagine there is a law that prohibits slaves working or being crucified naked, but fortunately is unclear on the details.

No idea about laws, but a lot of ancient Greek (if their art can be trusted) slaves worked naked, not for their further humiliation but for purely practical reasons. Romans, other hand, were clearly more puritan sort.

Always a loincloth, on or off the cross. Boots look sexy with a loincloth, but more practical for forced labor- work her even harder and break her. When she's on her way to the cross, her getting her feet torn up are among the least of her worries.

Back
Top Bottom