What If People Download All The Pics And Movies By Torrent?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry to say, but thats an utterly stupid statement!
First because barelly anybody will be making "big money" in this rather tiny "special interest" market.
People seem to have no clue what it takes to make things happen, often it is already a problem to just cover the monthly server expenses!
If everybody is just stealing, then there simply will be nobody any more who cares to produce!

I admit I do download.
But if I downloaded a movie/pictures that I do like, then I normally either buy said movie/set of pictures after or I buy another movie of the same producer, hoping it is the same quality.
If I downloaded a movie that is just crap (>90% nowadays), I just delete it again.

The smaller a market is, the more we can afford to "just steal everything".

Unfortunately consumers still have to get "adult", they still don't think in above tracks and still are buying cheap Chinese crap, thus destroying domestic workplaces and wondering why it breaks after two minutes.

Like others I am at a loss to know what this conversation is about. Firstly there is no such thing as a stupid question, something may have been lost in translation. As far as i am aware all pics, pdf's, video clips, home movies, and free pics etc from CruxDreams/Crucifiedwomen/Slaves in Love etc are meant to be downloaded for people to enjoy. If folk wish to follow the links to the pay sites then that's the idea. This is a free site. Hope this helps.

that's why ?????????????????????????????????????:cool:

Like others I am at a loss to know what this conversation is about. Firstly there is no such thing as a stupid question, something may have been lost in translation. As far as i am aware all pics, pdf's, video clips, home movies, and free pics etc from CruxDreams/Crucifiedwomen/Slaves in Love etc are meant to be downloaded for people to enjoy. If folk wish to follow the links to the pay sites then that's the idea. This is a free site. Hope this helps.
But is it relevant "what is stolen from whom"? Not really, isn't it?
The link "torrent -> loss of income" was made, and that's the theme of my response.

well, logically one must pay to download movies/pics from cruxdreams/crucifiedwomen and other forums like these two.

but "thanks to" emule,or edonkey,or other p2p softwares, one can find your works on the internet and download them without paying you any, i don't think that's good for your website.

that's what i mean.

by the way,dear Mr. ImageMaker, i have a question. If i payed and registered in your forum http://www.cruxdreams.com/ ,do i still need to pay another sum of money to download your movies, or are they totally free? @ImageMaker

Unfortunately (or fortunately) we live in a material world.
Therefore, in order that would have new updates on the site cruxdreams.com, we need the money that would pay for work of models, locations, photos and video equipment, appliances, transport, hosting, software and much more.
Therefore, if the majority of this content will be downloaded from torrents, I do not have money to pay for it all. Salary lecturer in Russia is not very high;)

If you are a subscriber cruxdreams.com, you can download content without restriction.

If I understand Sslnab's question correctly, he's referring to a phenomenon that has almost killed the anime market in the US (don't panic, I'm not going off on a discussion of some Japanese cartoon here).
Beginning in the late 90s, American fans began sharing what are known as "fan subs" online. They would obtain anime from Japanese websites then provide their own subtitles, often of questionable quality, & provide them free by bit torrent & file sharing. By the mid 2000s this had seriously begun to hurt the US market, because the fan subs were available free & much sooner than the dubbed DVDs . Ultimately, this lead to some companies going out of business. Although it has been denounced as piracy by more conscientious fans, including myself, there is very little that can be done to stop it. Legal action is expensive & the perps can only be taken on one at a time. Some companies have counter by providing their own streaming service, but the DVD market has been hit to the point that many fear the market may disappear altogether. There are other factors, such as the economy, the loss of outlets like Blockbusters, etc, but the fan subs sure haven't helped.
Now, in the case of the works of Image Maker & others, the problem may not be as bad because of the small size of the market in general. Sadly, though, little could be done to stop someone from sharing their work on line. After all, if a big corporation like Sony can't stop it, what's one little Russian going to do?
I do think we can help out. First, we agree not to participate in such activity. Second, when we do find out someone is streaming IM's copyrighted material, we should report it to the host site. In some cases, this can be effective, at least in removing the video.
Unfortunately, the Internet has made this sort of thing inevitable. But, without it none of us would have ever met in the first place.

A competent answer, thank you.
I weekly, 2-3 times, write letters to owners of various resources, with a request to remove our content from free access.
I would be very grateful if you inform me of such copyright violations.

Back
Top Bottom