What was your most exciting moment on a cross.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38673 (BobbieBound)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose I'll start it off. I have been into self bondage and self crucifixion. The most exciting thing that ever happened to me while hanging on a cross was when I had my first female orgasm. It came as a total surprise. Oh WOW! Yes, I'm always going to remember that moment. I can recall the most fearful and terrifying thing that ever happened to me was when I was self crucifying and I got stuck and couldn't get down right away. I struggled for a quarter of an hour trying to free myself. The thoughts going through my head added to my fear. What will happen to me? Will I die? Will my family come home from work and find me naked on a cross, and what will I tell them? I was just a schoolgirl back then. I have never told anyone about my experiences until I joined the CruxForums. I find it kind of therapeutic.

For me the most exciting moment is dying.
I act out suffering while on the cross but the erotic moment for me is when I depict the fatal climax of my naked execution.
I portray my "death" like an orgasm.
The feeling of death entering my body. I stare in horror as feel my body shutting down.
I'm terrified but soo aroused as I convulse and shake as the touch of death rises in my body,
Over and over I convulse as I roll my eyes and gasp in horror. I moan as I violently shake, my "death" is building and forcing its way through my naked body.
I dance to the rhythm of death until.....until.....
I ARCH MY BACK AND DRAW MY FINAL BREATH!!! I STARE OUT IN UTTER SHOCK AND GASPpppp as my body becomes lifeless as the soul pours out of my body....
...I hang "lifeless"
....dead....naked....erect.....
......horror and ecstasy etched on my lifeless face....

I act out suffering while on the cross but the erotic moment for me is when I depict the fatal climax of my naked execution.
The feeling of death entering my body. I stare in horror as feel my body shutting down.
I'm terrified but soo aroused as I convulse and shake as the touch of death rises in my body,
Over and over I convulse as I roll my eyes and gasp in horror. I moan as I violently shake, my "death" is building and forcing its way through my naked body.
I ARCH MY BACK AND DRAW MY FINAL BREATH!!! I STARE OUT IN UTTER SHOCK AND GASPpppp as my body becomes lifeless as the soul pours out of my body....
...I hang "lifeless"
My point was what was the most exciting (one) thing that has ever happened to you, or the most frightening. Like your attached to a cross and after you play, your friends won't take you down, and the real pain starts to set in.

I had just remembered an incident once where I tried self crucifixion with my arms over the top of the patibulum. It was kind of a mix between excitement and fear. Those who have tried it know how excruciating and painful it can be. Your biceps are pulled into the wood by the weight of you body, and you can't push yourself up with your legs very long. I could take it for no more than a couple of minutes, and couldn't get down fast enough. I've enclosed a picture of Mila from Cruxdreams to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• th (2).jpg
    th (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 535
My most exciting moment was when I received a blow job while hanging on the cross for quite a while already, being completely exhausted from 15 minutes of cum control... It was the by far most extreme and intense orgasm I've ever had!!!! An unforgetable expierience! :very_hot:

Lived with an ex-partner. She had tied me up, drawn and quartered me on a St Andrew's cross and I was wearing a loincloth made from a silky scrap of cloth.
First she whipped me from the front with a large leather-strapped whip and then, leaving me tied up, she returned dressed as a belly dancer; it was very erotic.
She took off my loincloth and started to mime an erotic dance, first rubbing against my sex, then masturbating me. It was a unique sensation.
She finished me off with a slow, languid blow job. When she sensed I was about to cum, she washed her hand over me and administered another flogging once I had cum. It was an incomparable sensation.

Translated with DeepL

I have an X cross. Not the type used to kill people. I get very excited sexually being tied spread eagle, naked, and blind folded. I have been doing it for years and it is always like the first time. People get to do things to me and being blindfolded, the anticipation and not knowing wshat will happen next is so erotic,

...I hang "lifeless"
Yes that is called sexual crucifixion. A lot of people on here seem unfamiliar with it based on their reactions or interests?

I like suffering, but not from sadistic views, but from such an association with a person who falls asleep, and pumping adrealine.
When the victim nailed to the cross fights for his life, I see that the person is trying to sleep but fails, eventually the victim dies and I see that the person finally fell asleep.

Of course, I don't think crucifixion is a good way to fall asleep, not only is it uncomfortable but you feel cold, even if it's in a warm place.
Uearing underwear, or loincloth, olso give you feel that you have nothing on to protect you enough warmth to help you sleep better.

Honestly, the most exciting moment for me that also set the tone for how I'd prefer to do crux plays going forward was the first time I used a sedile, and did a fully nude crux.
I'm not into feeling real pain during a crux play. I know, doesn't make much sense, but then again, I'm not mentally ill and wouldn't want to be crucified for real. :p
For me it started out with the eroticism of wearing a loincloth and fantasizing about living in a time when loincloths where the norm.
However, as time went on it became about the thrill of the humiliation aspect. And what better way to be humiliated than being forced to be naked in front of a crowd.
Using a sedile allows me to remain on the cross for longer periods of time and thus extending the overall time I could indulge in the play. I had an entire session broken down into fifteen-thirty minute intervals of "foreplay" and actual hanging time. When I would free hang with no footrest it would become more painful than pleasurable and would always cut the time short. Footrests where OK, but something about the sedile made it more erotic for me and what I always went with going forward.

My first Crucifixion with New Partners:

I started seeing a professional provider male/female couple who offered amateurish bdsm as part of their services. They were Ron and Tina, 50 and 44 respectively. At first, I topped from the bottom. They learned very quickly and took over for the most part. We had several very satisfying sessions about every six weeks and grew fond of one another. At our last session Ron asked about long term really restrictive bondage. I mentioned I’d been crucified before and Tina almost passed out. She had a thing about crucifixion since she was twelve years old. She begged me to let them crucify me. There was much emailing back and forth and I finally agreed to an hour on the cross.

So it was a chilly, wet, overcast morning in late September with mist and intermittent fog and a threat of rain when I left home for my crucifixion. It was drizzling when I got there. My crucifixion was going to happen in a long three sided holding some farm equipment. Two uprights supported the center of a heavy beam that ran the width of the shed forming two crosses. I would be on one of them.

For me the most exciting thing about an S/M ordeal is being prepared by my S’s. Having a drink and a cigarette after business is taken care of, critiquing previous sessions and discussing the session about to happen. Stripping or being stripped; ropes or leather restraints applied to ankles and wrists; being led naked to the torture devices and secured helplessly always gets my heart thumping.

With Ron and Tina it was always more unnerving because they’d blurt out whatever they were thinking about what they would love to do to me, not necessarily what they were going to do. However, they were heavy drinkers and she was a psychopath in a lot of ways. So going into bondage with them was always a gamble that something would go too far, as it had a couple of times.

Here are excerpts from the memoir I’m writing about that day. They lead up to the most thrilling moment I can remember on a cross:

Ron sighed. “We know you agreed to no more than an hour on the cross, but after watching the crucifixion videos we’re going to have to take you to passing out and then on the way to a second time or close to it before her thing will work. We’re going to use the heavy floggers and exhaust you before you go on the cross to make it quicker.”

Don’t trust them. In the back of my mind I always thought this would come up. She’s a psychopath and wants this her way. I thought it would happen after I was already on the cross. That’s why I’m still dressed and my money is laying there in reach. They’re being open about it, probably at Ron’s insistence. They’re not asking for my permission and maybe get into time negotiations. If I let them crucify me they’re going damn near kill me … or… If I don’t pick up my money and leave I’m going to be risking the ultimate session.

I said, “That’s not we said we were going to do in the emails.” The two of them stared at me like they were surprised I could talk. After a few moments, when I didn’t say anything more or get up to leave Ron said, “Right.”

Then they talked to each other as if I weren’t there, about the bad weather being the perfect day for an execution; using nails once I was helpless; cutting off my hands and feet if they couldn’t get the nails out; or just watching me die there on the cross. Tina played with a fillet knife the whole time they talked. “We can to anything we want to him once he’s up there,” she said.

I had veto power over anything really dangerous, yet I said nothing.

I went to take a nervous pee. When I came back Ron had gone out to the shed and Tina was snorting a line of coke. She pointed to about two inches of coke left in the line. “Wanna finish it?” she asked.

I shook my head, no. “My heart’s pounding fast enough as it is right now.”

“Scared?” Tina asked. I nodded, then said, “Ohhh yes. I’ve been there before, where you two want to take me now, and it’s not fun and I don’t think I’m ready for it. You’re not experienced. This would be your very first crucifixion and that’s kinda unnerving.”

“But kind of exciting, too?” she tilted her head down a little and raised her eyebrows. My face flushed. Her grin turned to a big smile and then she giggled.

Ron came back in and brought the cold with him. He sat down, blew out a breath, and poured himself a shot of Fireball. “I need this to warm up a little,” he chuckled looking at me. Then seriously to Tina. “Has he agreed to it?” Tina shook her head, no. “Everything’s ready.” he said with a big smile. Then he picked up the shot, nodded to me and tossed it off.

Tina handed me my glass with the brisk command, “Finish it.” I did and she took the glass and stood there staring at me with knitted brows and pursed lips, seemingly in deep thought. Ron was watching with raised eyebrows, puzzled. Then, I assume, she made her decision.

Tina turned, put my glass on the countertop and gave a deep sigh. Then she turned back, handed Ron the two pieces of cord with still another command with a bit of viciousness in it; “Strip him, Ron! Strip the son of a bitch naked! Take his goddamn fucking clothes off. Then tie his hands behind his back and his ankles together. Then get rid of his clothes. He won’t need ‘em anymore.”

Why didn’t I leave? Sealing my fate … I’m an edge walking pain pig, a sex addict and a slavishly submissive bondage freak.

And Ron stripped me. As it was being done I just stood there staring at Tina and she staring back, an almost angry glare. I began my mental metamorphosis to becoming a docile victim being prepared for sacrifice, offering no help nor resistance, feeling very female.

He began with my shirt then tied my hands behind my back with a piece of cord. Then down to take my shoes and socks off. And up to my belt buckle and he quickly had me naked. Then he tied my ankles together. He gathered up my clothes and took them out on the porch. I just stood there nude, tied, waiting for the next part of their plan.

There was a nude walk of shame for me out to the shed, the severe beating they promised and a clever way of tying me to the cross. When my feet were secured and I was totally at their mercy they stood back and admired their handiwork on their first crucifixion.

Smiling up at me, Tina put her arm around Ron’s waist and laid her head on his shoulder and said, “I told you he’d let us kill him someday.”

A thrill of deep fear, but also excitement and passion with all the attendant physical signs, loss of breath, racing heart, tingling limbs and reddish blurred vision ran through me. And I’ve never forgotten her words or the gentleness of her tone.

My first Crucifixion with New Partners:

I started seeing a professional provider male/female couple who offered amateurish bdsm as part of their services. They were Ron and Tina, 50 and 44 respectively. At first, I topped from the bottom. They learned very quickly and took over for the most part. We had several very satisfying sessions about every six weeks and grew fond of one another. At our last session Ron asked about long term really restrictive bondage. I mentioned I’d been crucified before and Tina almost passed out. She had a thing about crucifixion since she was twelve years old. She begged me to let them crucify me. There was much emailing back and forth and I finally agreed to an hour on the cross.

So it was a chilly, wet, overcast morning in late September with mist and intermittent fog and a threat of rain when I left home for my crucifixion. It was drizzling when I got there. My crucifixion was going to happen in a long three sided holding some farm equipment. Two uprights supported the center of a heavy beam that ran the width of the shed forming two crosses. I would be on one of them.

For me the most exciting thing about an S/M ordeal is being prepared by my S’s. Having a drink and a cigarette after business is taken care of, critiquing previous sessions and discussing the session about to happen. Stripping or being stripped; ropes or leather restraints applied to ankles and wrists; being led naked to the torture devices and secured helplessly always gets my heart thumping.

With Ron and Tina it was always more unnerving because they’d blurt out whatever they were thinking about what they would love to do to me, not necessarily what they were going to do. However, they were heavy drinkers and she was a psychopath in a lot of ways. So going into bondage with them was always a gamble that something would go too far, as it had a couple of times.

Here are excerpts from the memoir I’m writing about that day. They lead up to the most thrilling moment I can remember on a cross:

Ron sighed. “We know you agreed to no more than an hour on the cross, but after watching the crucifixion videos we’re going to have to take you to passing out and then on the way to a second time or close to it before her thing will work. We’re going to use the heavy floggers and exhaust you before you go on the cross to make it quicker.”

Don’t trust them. In the back of my mind I always thought this would come up. She’s a psychopath and wants this her way. I thought it would happen after I was already on the cross. That’s why I’m still dressed and my money is laying there in reach. They’re being open about it, probably at Ron’s insistence. They’re not asking for my permission and maybe get into time negotiations. If I let them crucify me they’re going damn near kill me … or… If I don’t pick up my money and leave I’m going to be risking the ultimate session.

I said, “That’s not we said we were going to do in the emails.” The two of them stared at me like they were surprised I could talk. After a few moments, when I didn’t say anything more or get up to leave Ron said, “Right.”

Then they talked to each other as if I weren’t there, about the bad weather being the perfect day for an execution; using nails once I was helpless; cutting off my hands and feet if they couldn’t get the nails out; or just watching me die there on the cross. Tina played with a fillet knife the whole time they talked. “We can to anything we want to him once he’s up there,” she said.

I had veto power over anything really dangerous, yet I said nothing.

I went to take a nervous pee. When I came back Ron had gone out to the shed and Tina was snorting a line of coke. She pointed to about two inches of coke left in the line. “Wanna finish it?” she asked.

I shook my head, no. “My heart’s pounding fast enough as it is right now.”

“Scared?” Tina asked. I nodded, then said, “Ohhh yes. I’ve been there before, where you two want to take me now, and it’s not fun and I don’t think I’m ready for it. You’re not experienced. This would be your very first crucifixion and that’s kinda unnerving.”

“But kind of exciting, too?” she tilted her head down a little and raised her eyebrows. My face flushed. Her grin turned to a big smile and then she giggled.

Ron came back in and brought the cold with him. He sat down, blew out a breath, and poured himself a shot of Fireball. “I need this to warm up a little,” he chuckled looking at me. Then seriously to Tina. “Has he agreed to it?” Tina shook her head, no. “Everything’s ready.” he said with a big smile. Then he picked up the shot, nodded to me and tossed it off.

Tina handed me my glass with the brisk command, “Finish it.” I did and she took the glass and stood there staring at me with knitted brows and pursed lips, seemingly in deep thought. Ron was watching with raised eyebrows, puzzled. Then, I assume, she made her decision.

Tina turned, put my glass on the countertop and gave a deep sigh. Then she turned back, handed Ron the two pieces of cord with still another command with a bit of viciousness in it; “Strip him, Ron! Strip the son of a bitch naked! Take his goddamn fucking clothes off. Then tie his hands behind his back and his ankles together. Then get rid of his clothes. He won’t need ‘em anymore.”

Why didn’t I leave? Sealing my fate … I’m an edge walking pain pig, a sex addict and a slavishly submissive bondage freak.

And Ron stripped me. As it was being done I just stood there staring at Tina and she staring back, an almost angry glare. I began my mental metamorphosis to becoming a docile victim being prepared for sacrifice, offering no help nor resistance, feeling very female.

He began with my shirt then tied my hands behind my back with a piece of cord. Then down to take my shoes and socks off. And up to my belt buckle and he quickly had me naked. Then he tied my ankles together. He gathered up my clothes and took them out on the porch. I just stood there nude, tied, waiting for the next part of their plan.

There was a nude walk of shame for me out to the shed, the severe beating they promised and a clever way of tying me to the cross. When my feet were secured and I was totally at their mercy they stood back and admired their handiwork on their first crucifixion.

Smiling up at me, Tina put her arm around Ron’s waist and laid her head on his shoulder and said, “I told you he’d let us kill him someday.”

A thrill of deep fear, but also excitement and passion with all the attendant physical signs, loss of breath, racing heart, tingling limbs and reddish blurred vision ran through me. And I’ve never forgotten her words or the gentleness of her tone.
YOU. LUCKY. BASTARD!!!!

Honestly, the most exciting moment for me that also set the tone for how I'd prefer to do crux plays going forward was the first time I used a sedile, and did a fully nude crux.
I'm not into feeling real pain during a crux play. I know, doesn't make much sense, but then again, I'm not mentally ill and wouldn't want to be crucified for real. :p
For me it started out with the eroticism of wearing a loincloth and fantasizing about living in a time when loincloths where the norm.
However, as time went on it became about the thrill of the humiliation aspect. And what better way to be humiliated than being forced to be naked in front of a crowd.
Using a sedile allows me to remain on the cross for longer periods of time and thus extending the overall time I could indulge in the play. I had an entire session broken down into fifteen-thirty minute intervals of "foreplay" and actual hanging time. When I would free hang with no footrest it would become more painful than pleasurable and would always cut the time short. Footrests where OK, but something about the sedile made it more erotic for me and what I always went with going forward.
Althanie, you're like a little brother I never had. We have so much in common, except I never used a sedile.

lol Thanks. Getting closer to the point where I'll be able to share my "methods" better with the forum.
Like I said its more comfortable than any of the other methods I've tried and its my favorite method.
Well, if you're planning to be on the cross for any length of time, then you might want to use a sedile. A cornu is right out. Ouch! We're all looking forard to seeing your methods published.

Attachments

• 0rebel.jpg
    0rebel.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom