What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes I would imagine no problem for all the victims being crucified for pleasure but not for the real victims
I tend to imagine that old traditions transcendents in something new, say the cruel execution of crucifixion into a sexual play and some kind of tradition. Naturally you have to change it, so you let away the nails as example.

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

M’s response
1. A yes
2. C completely nude
3. B All who pass by
4. A - alone but entrance to the city
5. D
6. A
7. C
8. Yes

I fear they have specially trained male slaves for that. Never mind i am not sure if there is more knowledge of natural substances those times than we ever know. I remember a scene in one of the novels of Cueni, where a druid gives some stuff to a male slave and he then buggers the senator and his son who bought him to death.
That sounds so awful,

5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage

M’s response
1. A yes
2. C completely nude
3. B All who pass by
4. A - alone but entrance to the city
5. D
6. A
7. C
8. Yes
thanks M, is Thx on the male survey, don't remember. You are number 38, we have 121 males and 38 females then ....

Tree, as a straight male, weighs in where he shouldn't tread...

"What would you allow" is a rhetorical question. Being crucified is not your choice nor is the procedure followed. Tree's team will do what he allows and does not care what you think you'd allow!

Tree, as a straight male, weighs in where he shouldn't tread...

"What would you allow" is a rhetorical question. Being crucified is not your choice nor is the procedure followed. Tree's team will do what he allows and does not care what you think you'd allow!

See I'm with Tree on this one. As a prisoner (read submissive) I am totally at the mercy of whatever the executioners want and for me that is a BIG part of the eroticism, the lack of control, being a plaything to another's sexual or sadistic urges and desires. It is the center of all my fantasies and makes me wet and tingly.

Now in RL as a submissive I have my limits and My Mistress has agreed to those.

But in fantasy do to me what you want ... it only makes me more excited and a better RPer ...... and I think there are several members of this site who having played with me will agree I am a very good and exciting RP partner.

kisses

willowfall

1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: c) stark nude
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally
  6. Cross: b) Nails
  7. Cornu: e) large anus
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes

1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: c) stark nude
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally
  6. Cross: b) Nails
  7. Cornu: e) large anus
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes
#39, thanks for the answers, 7e has now 26%, 5b 15.8 % and 6b 47.4 %. You once mentionend to be crucfied with your 72 year old mother, wonder what would be her limits...

"What would you allow" is a rhetorical question.
It's not exactly a rhetorical question - ''Would Tree allow us girls any choice?' would be a rhetorical question, the answer is obvious. But 'What would we females allow (if we had the choice, which of course we don't)?' is a counterfactual conditional question, our answers, as we've shown, are varied and not predictable. :p

One of the questions I put in here before was , would a man get a full erection while on the cross. In reality , when crucifixion was the barbaric death sentence , I could not imagine any man getting aroused. However in the erotic part of crucifxion where men are doing this for pleasure I would imagine the hard cock would be very common, This photo would suggest the man is aroused and near a full erection.
The erection doesn’t always follow arousal. There are many physical reasons, and what I have read, for example hanging and following restrictions on blood flow caused powerful erections. Same can happen with crusifiction final phase.

The erection doesn’t always follow arousal. There are many physical reasons, and what I have read, for example hanging and following restrictions on blood flow caused powerful erections. Same can happen with crusifiction final phase.
It was or is a not recoomended sexual practise to be strangled or strangle themself during masturbation. My geography teacher in school finished his life that way.

It was or is a not recoomended sexual practise to be strangled or strangle themself during masturbation. My geography teacher in school finished his life that way.
Along with quite a few celebrities and politicians...

Don't do it - ever

Back
Top Bottom