What your favorite crux (and other) productions say about you

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like all those sites. The truth is, I have more fascination with the traditional viacrucis. Seeing whippings, arrests, the victim carrying her cross and finally being crucified completely naked is something that I love to see, although sometimes it is difficult to find more material of this style with easy access. sometimes is paid or on a site of dubious origin. Also in cruxforums I don't see a lot things like that.

My favorite site : Cruxdreams. Crucified à la Makar with no shelf for the feet : all the slave weight is concentrated on arms and legs, that ensures real suffering.

Models : ex-aequo Jenhia agony on the Cross and Alice. Why ? Because :

-i discovered crucifixion with Jenhia, her tears at the end of the session are really magnificent,

-Alice because she doesn't cry, she bears suffering only by moanings, she's really strong in front of this extreme pain. Her ribs are almost running through the skin ! And her pubes so stretched is almost flate...

But whatever, i feel lot of respect for these actress because this kind of session is very hard compared to usual intercourse with a male actor.
And i feel the same for actress playing in Elite Pain : harsh whipping up to blood, and needle through their minor and major labia and sometime in the clitoris, the most sensitive part of the female body.... Very huge, their screams and tears are real because Elite Pain doesn't use lidocaïne (contrary to other BDSM videos firms).

All these female actress accept sufferings whereas they know that viewers will masturbate and get orgasm by viewing videos. Their pain is symetrical to the sadistic watcher's pleasure....

Back
Top Bottom