What’s worse? Being crucified with your Mother, or your Wife?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Cruxkilla

Executioner
Family oriented torture and crucifixion is a favorite topic of mine. I think the twisted closeness, humiliation and erotica is unique.

The real question is, what would be overall more horrific, to be crucified with your mother, or your wife? I think each has its points.

If anyone wants to discuss their takes on family torture and crucifixion I’d love to hear it in a private message,and it doesn’t have to be limited to crucifixion specifically. However I’d like to keep this thread on the mother VS wife topic.

Wife or mother? What's the worst?

Mother would complain that she always had told you, you would end up on the cross (ignoring that it was her stupidity that brought both on the cross)!:facepalm:

Wife would complain that if she had known that you were such a loser, she would never have married you (although it was her stupidity that brought both on the cross).:facepalm:

Even worse : With wife AND mother! That's double complaining (although it was their stupidity...):facepalm::facepalm:.
And what's more terrible than being crucified between your wife's mother-in -law, and your mother's daughter-in - law!?:eek:

Perhaps the best deal is with your mother-in-law. She may be attractive either, and maybe, she will acknowledge that it was her stupidity that brought both on the cross!:cool:

View attachment 1360131
If it helps, let's say I'm the crucified man on the cross in the foreground and the two Roman soldiers are busy crucifying my wife. Sa cross will be dressed facing the ho
View attachment 1360131
If it helps, let's say I'm the crucified man on the cross in the foreground and the two Roman soldiers are busy crucifying my wife. Sa cross will be dressed facing the company.
knowing her well, how terribly would she scream? How do you think she’ll do?

Well historically the mother had to watch her son crucified. I was also reasoning about that theme and the point is the nudity and the humiliation. So which of your relatives you do not want or you are afraid to see nude. Generally speaking, there was not much discussion about the parents seeing the children, but worser if the children see their parents. So i guess it would be worse to see your mother, and sometimes in some societies that is a real thing that parents do not showoff nude before the children. But with your wife, you saw a lot of time in the nude, giving birth to a child etc., so seeing her on the cross, even dying together is no problem at all, well in some sense. So how is about you? did you saw your parents nude? How would you react, if they dye in an execution?

No Cruxkilla, no one will get away with it; not her, not me, not the other condemned men in the arena.
The people in the arena want a show of death. We'll still be violently whipped on the front of our bodies and, if we're still alive at the end of the show, we'll be finished off by being pierced by spears or arrows.

Uhh... I'd skip grandma... I think... But imagined daughter and wife siting on a cornu... What a nice view to look? :p
Daughter get the anal cornu, so she preserve her virginity, that is only fair. Or as we say not opened sent back.
But I know fenmales in the age of 72 quite worth to look at nude. They don't pose for me, what a shame, so we look at Grace Jones who is 72 or so

gj72.jpg

In that age you can choose the cornu entry and size.

Daughter get the anal cornu, so she preserve her virginity, that is only fair. Or as we say not opened sent back.
But I know fenmales in the age of 72 quite worth to look at nude. They don't pose for me, what a shame, so we look at Grace Jones who is 72 or so

View attachment 1366860

In that age you can choose the cornu entry and size.

ok, so I get your point. Daughter should get first, she should sit her anus on a small cornu. Wife (I'd seen my gf in that scenario) should go next, sitting on a realy huge, fat cornu with her ass. I'd like to see her torn apart. As for mother and granny - I'd skip, but as they have to - for fun - let go for vagina. Also, huge and fat one, so they struggle for a while :)

For all of them - I'd advise hot chili pepper instead of grease/lube.

All of them should see my arousal and all of them should see me cumming while watching their suffering. :D

ok, so I get your point. Daughter should get first, she should sit her anus on a small cornu. Wife (I'd seen my gf in that scenario) should go next, sitting on a realy huge, fat cornu with her ass. I'd like to see her torn apart. As for mother and granny - I'd skip, but as they have to - for fun - let go for vagina. Also, huge and fat one, so they struggle for a while :)

For all of them - I'd advise hot chili pepper instead of grease/lube.

All of them should see my arousal and all of them should see me cumming while watching their suffering. :D
daughter anal
mother vaginal
great mother vaginal+anal
great great mother douple vaginal

PearReaper: double anal: Fair is fair. :flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa:

Oh no no.... My GF lately annoys me (and she knows, her ass is in trouble, it's a matter of time.)

So as for wife/gf - she should go for huge anal and than much much bigger vaginal. One after another, and than: both! Any other ideas are welcomed :p

As for rest... is ok :p

Back
Top Bottom