When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
We also have a copy. It's 1.14 GB. It's a Matroska file which plays exceptionally well on the VLC player which I see Hans is using. Julie says she will upload to her GE.TT account and send you the URL. Attached is a random VLC player snapshot. If you can take snapshots then you are in business again and Hans and us can get to work on your last epic.
PS The film is in English.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-11-19-11h53m36s3.png
    vlcsnap-2012-11-19-11h53m36s3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 376
Also we started the story.............We gorded a worn-out loincloth around your hips, Loaded with a heavy crossbeam and next we whipped you along View attachment 53686 the way to your destination.View attachment 53687

These are not from The Last Temptation, but from that BBC TV series that came out at Easter about five years ago. A rather disappointing film I thought. There were no people witnessing the crucifixions except the soldiers until the two Marys & John came running up, Mary (Christ's mother) made some remark as she ran up like "Oh what have they done with my beautiful boy!"
They nailed the victims through the forearms, about half way between the wrists & elbows. Interesting idea to make the image look different, but surely the nails would have dragged through the flesh. Also the 'nails' wobbled about!

These are not from The Last Temptation, but from that BBC TV series that came out at Easter about five years ago. A rather disappointing film I thought. There were no people witnessing the crucifixions except the soldiers until the two Marys & John came running up, Mary (Christ's mother) made some remark as she ran up like "Oh what have they done with my beautiful boy!"
They nailed the victims through the forearms, about half way between the wrists & elbows. Interesting idea to make the image look different, but surely the nails would have dragged through the flesh. Also the 'nails' wobbled about!
thx PhilX and yes that BBC serie was indeed the storehouse:D

According to your pics the loincloth is putting itself back on!!..a miracle.

but dear jonesy miracles happened sometimes at some crucifyings

It would`nt stay hooked up for long PhilX i would rip it away with my teeth, and the guy would forget he was being crucified when my mouth got to work on his manhood
a real bitch isn't?:D

Members please be aware that anything you say may be used in evidence against you..also Tree is a descendant of "Hanging" Judge Jeffries..say no more!!drunk3.gif

;) familair and I see 3,900 likes:D how about ..................a rattlehead?

well if i am watching Bondage Boy i do hope you are hard when your loincloth falls off,or i will leave very disappointed

Here's another picture...my loincloth is off and the erection is "in progress"...100_7002.JPG100_7002 - Copy.JPG
It would`nt stay hooked up for long PhilX i would rip it away with my teeth, and the guy would forget he was being crucified when my mouth got to work on his manhood

That is EXACTLY what I want!!!!!
100_7001.JPG100_7001 - Copy.JPG

Well Bondage Boy , that is what i am doing right now,i have your balls bouncing off my chin, you have forgotton the pain in your body as you hang from your cross, the warmth of my mouth over your hard cock is making you PURR, not cry with pain. don`t be afraid to shoot your load ,i don`t mind swallowing sperm , there now is`nt that nice my love. She tries to whisper as bondage boy empties his balls into her eager mouth

Well Bondage Boy , that is what i am doing right now,i have your balls bouncing off my chin, you have forgotton the pain in your body as you hang from your cross, the warmth of my mouth over your hard cock is making you PURR, not cry with pain. don`t be afraid to shoot your load ,i don`t mind swallowing sperm , there now is`nt that nice my love. She tries to whisper as bondage boy empties his balls into her eager mouth

I am removed from my cross...totally fulfilled....Ready To Play.jpg14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom