When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think the cat o'nine tails would be the best. Makes a nasty mess of the skin, lots of blood & hurts like hell but not life threatening if not overdone.
How should we position her? Arms & legs splayed wide? Remember a bit later she'll be in the same sort of position again, so variety might be desirable, so maybe bent over with wrists manacled about knee height, breasts swinging & buttocks up high with her fanny showing nicely from behind? If she collapsed under the scourging two guards can pass a rough pole under her belly to haul her to her feet again for more punishment!

Perhaps she should be splayed inverted between 2 thick posts legs spread and her arms spread also leaving her totally exposed, to be scourged front , back and between the legs.........and keep barrel of brine or vinegar near by to brush on her from time to time to add to her suffering...........

I decided as a flagellar Eulalia.
Will come out in history. Not too much blood, because it would not support the "Via Crucis".
There will, however, a lot of "humiliation".
We all want to have fun at his expense, not having to carry the cross in its place.

Hi - Newbie poster here! I prefer victims to be clothed in a robe or something en route to the place of execution. These are pretty hopeless sketches but like this:
nice start

Wragg134, I agree - I like to imagine the victim clothed in a loincloth at the least and more if it fits the story. I think that final stripping just prior to the victim being nailed is very dramatic and erotic as well, and you can't have that if she's already naked.

Jedakk

Wragg134, I agree - I like to imagine the victim clothed in a loincloth at the least and more if it fits the story. I think that final stripping just prior to the victim being nailed is very dramatic and erotic as well, and you can't have that if she's already naked.

Jedakk
Why strip her down? Ok, clean nudity of a female body has it's beauty, but "concealing just a bit" may be even more interesting imho.
So I like the loincloth if it's not hiding much ;)

Jedakk
welcome back old chap;)

Thank you for the positive remarks, ill deserved when compared with some of the Masters of Crux Art on this forum - including Jedakk! As Admihoek says - great to have you back around! I'm happy with my pencil and rubber, but we need people like you for the good stuff.

So, we arrive at the place of crucifixion, we're going to assemble the cross on the ground, and, I'm sorry Diana, we need to remove your robe.....

Attachments

• Diana0003.jpg
    Diana0003.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 459
  • Diana0004.jpg
    Diana0004.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 443
  • Diana0005.jpg
    Diana0005.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 467
Back
Top Bottom