Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's the last part -

I think it is time to move on to the second form of whip-stroke, when it is no longer the tip (lash) that touches me, but the body (thong) of the Single Tail. Even if the force my Master applies is not that great, I feel I’m being sliced in two wherever the Whip lands. It is clean, precise, atrocious, like a lightning-strike. It is alive. There are no side-effects at the time apart from the feeling that my skin is erupting along the length of the stroke.

When the Single Tail returns to a spot it has already touched in this way, I no longer have the sensation of being cut, but rather that my Master is in the process of pouring boiling cement between the pieces of my crazy-paving to re-mortar my body.

In his hands I’m a statue of annihilated, swimming flesh, and his love is forging me according to his pleasure. I take on a new life in his strangely soothing crucible. It is at this point that ‘I’ am leaving again, I am no longer me, I am nothing but his thing, his toy, I exist only through what he is doing to me. My spirit, a thousand miles away, is not offended by, nor does she rebel any more against, his blows. Rather she longs for them, desires them, anticipates them, demands them again and again so she can stay in this wonderful shimmering world where nothing but this snake touches her.

Here you have the magnificent venom of the Single Tail! I fear it for what it brings back to me of negative emotions, especially my uncontrollable fear of feeling it on me. But equally I desire it, for the escape in brings into the shimmering, bright heaven, where my senses are lifted beyond reality, for the love of my Master, that I now perceive more deeply than ever.
Very nice thoughts !

Back
Top Bottom