Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like some ideas on how to use the thick wooden post. The victim will be naked in the hot sun and can only be attached to the post face forward using only nails of various thickness and length
A smooth wooden cock and mouth support /gag are attached ready and will be her first points of contact.
I suggest attaching her to these with slim nails through her cheeks and front vagina skin

tumblr_n4i95jM61t1rhup7qo1_500.gif
Video of me taken at the Arkansas State Bureau of Corrections after my “speed trap” speeding arrest,

They allowed me one phone call before I was sentenced to thirty-seven strokes (one for each alleged mile per hour over the fake speed limit). I called @thehangingtree , desperate for legal assistance. He said sorry, it wasn’t worth his time and energy because in Arkansas every blue state girl gets exactly what she deserves.

Video of me taken at the Arkansas State Bureau of Corrections after my “speed trap” speeding arrest,

They allowed me one phone call before I was sentenced to thirty-seven strokes (one for each alleged mile per hour over the fake speed limit). I called @thehangingtree , desperate for legal assistance. He said sorry, it wasn’t worth his time and energy because in Arkansas every blue state girl gets exactly what she deserves.
Hmm... Tree would never turn Barb down. You see he never wins criminal cases and Barb's punishments are not to be missed!!!!

Back
Top Bottom