Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard from a golf-playing guy that a well-placed stroke onto the green is called 'a nipple-kisser', because it opens the hole!
That’s not the only bawdy saying I’ve heard playing golf. The oldest one (at least for me--I heard it as a teenager) is said to a player who is having trouble sinking short putts: “Put some hair around it!” (referring to the hole).

(Since then I’ve also heard that when one can’t get a key into a lock, etc.)

Soon we can use ai to automate whipping and spanking unlucky slaves
Dr Sheng's Auto-Torture in my Interrogation & Punishment Centre story was well ahead of its time - monitoring continuously all my vital life-processes, as soon as it detected that I was 'ready' it inflicted another burst of pain, each one varied in intensity, duration and location. I'm sure AI could already manage much more sophisticated sadism than simple paddling!

Dr Sheng's Auto-Torture in my Interrogation & Punishment Centre story was well ahead of its time - monitoring continuously all my vital life-processes, as soon as it detected that I was 'ready' it inflicted another burst of pain, each one varied in intensity, duration and location. I'm sure AI could already manage much more sophisticated sadism than simple paddling!
I'd use ai for electric play so it can keep the slave guessing what voltage will be delivered next

I'd use ai for electric play so it can keep the slave guessing what voltage will be delivered next
Yes, that was my idea with Dr Sheng's machine, as soon as my body seemed to relax in the least, another sharp shock was delivered, and I never knew where it would hit me, how hard or for how long!

Back
Top Bottom