Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com

This is a whipping scene from 'Caged women' (1991). It is part of a very intense scene in which the woman is dragged to cross, forcedly tied to it and her clothes are ripped off. The whipping scene is very brief, but I like how the actress (Eelena Wiedermann) plays it with anticipation, fear and anger. in her looks.

This is a whipping scene from 'Caged women' (1991). It is part of a very intense scene in which the woman is dragged to cross, forcedly tied to it and her clothes are ripped off. The whipping scene is very brief, but I like how the actress (Eelena Wiedermann) plays it with anticipation, fear and anger. in her looks.

Loxuru

This is a film that I have only fragments of it, never got a full downloud him (with subtitles or fragments).

It seems to me that this scene is at the end of the film, because the "victim" was the villain of the story.

In addition to this GIF, I've posted other GIFs that movie.

Top Cat

Loxuru

This is a film that I have only fragments of it, never got a full downloud him (with subtitles or fragments).

It seems to me that this scene is at the end of the film, because the "victim" was the villain of the story.

In addition to this GIF, I've posted other GIFs that movie.

Top Cat
Indeed, it is the 'wicked warden' that gets caught by the liberated prisoners.
I have seen it twice on a mainstream channel some twenty years ago. I taped it on video, but some idiot (me:doh:) then recorded another movie (Sink The Bismarck) over it, leaving only.... the final breakout and whipping scene preserved, just after the Bismarck has vanished into the seas and Kenneth Moore and Dana Wynter come out of the command bunker, surprised that they missed half a day due to the strain of the battle.

On second thoughts, that whipping scene is great, the rest of the movie was actually not worth while to keep (I am gettong old, I think).:oops:.

Back
Top Bottom