Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Colourised art by Thorn. A girl who is some sort of intuition is being severely birched. The man from the conspicuous bulge in his trousers is clearly loving his task and perhaps when he has finished with her back he will set to work on the front of her body. I do like the expression on her face.

thorn birch.jpg

View attachment 1449797
"I like you, Annie, and I don't want to hurt you, but it was foolish of you to talk back to my mother like that. I managed to talk her down to twenty-four lashes. Be brave. It's going to hurt, but I'll try to do it quickly..."
That's right: If you do it quickly, when blow follows blow, it doesn't hurt so much. But then it's not a punishment. Punishment MUST hurt! So do it slowly: pause for at least 1 minute between each blow.

And I wonder why Annie has so much on: The delinquent has to be naked! The leather has to slap on her bare skin!

An executioner has to fulfil his duty.
Well, I have always fulfilled my execution duties conscientiously, especially when it came to punishing convicted sluts with big udders...

Attachments

• in_the_dungeons_1_by_synthdreamsai_dg5rsjp-fullview.jpg
    in_the_dungeons_1_by_synthdreamsai_dg5rsjp-fullview.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 426
  • in_the_dungeons_2_by_synthdreamsai_dg5rsjp-fullview.jpg
    in_the_dungeons_2_by_synthdreamsai_dg5rsjp-fullview.jpg
    758.1 KB · Views: 407
On December 13, 1775, a soldier of the 59th Regiment of the British army stationed in Boston and his wife were tried by a general court martial and convicted for theft. Thomas and Isabella McMahon were tried for “receiving sundry stolen goods knowing them to be such” (it was not unusual to have two or more defendants on trial at the same time if they faced charges for the same crime). They were found guilty; he was sentenced to receive one thousand lashes, a fairly typical punishment for this type of crime.

Isabella was sentenced be stripped to the waist and “to receive one hundred lashes on her bare back at the Cart’s end in different portions in the most conspicuous parts of the town, & to be imprisoned for three months.”
The number of lashes was low compared to sentences for soldiers, and the mode of giving them was quite different. Whereas soldiers were usually lashed in front of their regiments to set an example, Isabella McMahon was to be stripped to the waist—in the teeth of a New England winter—then tied to the end of a cart and lashed in front of the townspeople of Boston, which would both humiliate her and show everyone that the army would not tolerate crimes against the civilian population.
Isabella was to be stripped to the waist, display her bare breasts to everyone, and receive 25 lashes on her naked body at the cart’s end on the following dates:
December 16, 1775
December 30, 1775
January 13, 1776
January 27, 1776
Isabella McMahan was to be tied to the back of a cart and lashed in front of townspeople, which would both humiliate her and show that the army would not tolerate crimes against the civilian population.

Back
Top Bottom