Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
A very interesting and informative conversation. Thank you both for sharing.

Yes, why not talk about real BDSM? I'm always up for a serious exchange. On the one hand because I can pass on my experiences, on the other hand because I can still learn from even more experienced people and because I can benefit from submissive ladies' wishes, desires, fears and - yes - fears in order to become even better. Because, quite honestly, even after more than 20 years of active BDSM, I still have the urge to get better and better.
It's just a shame that I see very little exchange here...

Looks like a poor replica of the 1930's Nazi political branch known as the SA, or 'brownshirts' as they were called.

That was exactly my impression - and for me as a German, it left a rather bitter aftertaste over the scene depicted (which must certainly not have been the intention of the actors).

No, no thanks, dear Laura! I'm just speaking from within, the way I feel.
And as far as aftercare is concerned, many other Doms initially sneered at me and made fun of me when I showed my role-play partners my appreciation, respect and thanks with a parting gift.
(Apart from my regular fetish girlfriends, these are often regular partners of other Doms who they make available to me for sessions for a few hours, sometimes for a day or even a weekend event together).
If I know what the lady in question likes, I'll give her exactly that, be it a fine bouquet of chocolates, a bunch of flowers, an engraved lucky charm amulet or a necklace, etc.
Outside of BDSM sessions, I'm an old-school gentleman and my ladies really appreciate that.
In the meantime - lo and behold! - this has caught on and I can see that other gentlemen also show their play partners similar appreciation.
The aftercare is often more important to me than a hard session itself. Or to put it another way: The harder the action, the more intense my aftercare needs to be. For me, this primarily involves sitting together on a chaise longue or lying together on the bed, arm in arm, she must feel my warmth, my respect, she must feel that she is sitting or lying in the arms of a man who likes her, who admires her, who confirms her in her self-chosen submissive role, who confirms her as a woman.
Aftercare is so important! And this is the only way I understand and practise a serious and harmonious D/s action.
What a magnificent man you are Sir Henry. I would worship a Dom like you with my heart and soul.

Yes, why not talk about real BDSM? I'm always up for a serious exchange. On the one hand because I can pass on my experiences, on the other hand because I can still learn from even more experienced people and because I can benefit from submissive ladies' wishes, desires, fears and - yes - fears in order to become even better. Because, quite honestly, even after more than 20 years of active BDSM, I still have the urge to get better and better.
It's just a shame that I see very little exchange here...

That was exactly my impression - and for me as a German, it left a rather bitter aftertaste over the scene depicted (which must certainly not have been the intention of the actors).
Of course. But it was long ago, and part of history for better or worse.

Looks like a poor replica of the 1930's Nazi political branch known as the SA, or 'brownshirts' as they were called.
I have a very strong aversion to anything associated with the nazi regime. Unfortunately in the US it appears that there is a resurgence of this ideology and it is quite frightening.
I don't blame the German people as there were reasons why they were led down that path of destruction and tyranny that spun out of control and untimately cost so many lives. My hope is that history does not repeat itself here or anywhere.

Last edited:
I have a very strong aversion to anything associated with the nazi regime. Unfortunately in the US it appears that there is a resurgence of this ideology and it is quite frightening.
I don't blame the German people as there were reasons why they were led down that path of destruction and tyranny that spun out of control and untimately cost so many lives. My hope is that history does not repeat itself here or anywhere.
That is my hope as well, but I fear the lessons of the 20' & 30's & WWII are slowly being forgotten.

There is a direct correlation from the nazi past and it’s legacy today.
Otto Skorzeny was Hitler’s commando who ended up with a number of other nazis in Egypt and other parts of the Mid East, teaching gorilla terror tactics that are used to this day.
A long story but the nazi regime cultivated much in that part of the world to align with their ideals, leaders, etc.
History echos as well as repeats.

What a magnificent man you are Sir Henry. I would worship a Dom like you with my heart and soul.
Oh, that's very sweet of you, but I think that's too much praise and I don't want to take it that way, because I don't see anything great in myself, really not; I have my faults too (and plenty of them)...
However, I must confess that I am always amazed at the strange attitude the majority of men who want to play in BDSM have towards role-playing games and especially towards women, along the lines of ‘tie up, beat, fuck’.
In many clubs, at events or even at private sex parties, I've seen for many years that women who like to submit and take on the submissive role are actually something like stupid sluts in the eyes of many men, who don't need to be taken seriously, who ‘have’ to be beaten or whipped!
I then make sure that I get away from there as quickly as possible: I have long since given up playing the teacher and explaining to people that BDSM is primarily played with the brain and a lot of sensitivity, not with the male sexual organ.

I would rather describe my serious BDSM friends and myself as normal and the behaviour of many other people as (to put it mildly) ‘strange’. So there's no room for praise, however kindly it may be meant (thanks anyway!)

I am very moved that you would confide in me. However, this would require detailed discussions beforehand - especially before a first session together. But let's not go into that any further.

My hope is that history does not repeat itself here or anywhere.
and
Or the lessons of the Vietnam War my dear friend. So many fine young men sacrificed for what? I am still broken hearted.
I fear that your well-intentioned hopes are blowing in the wind - just look at the Ukraine or the Gaza Strip as recent examples... not to mention all the other local wars in recent decades.
Humanity seems to be resistant to learning from history.
And as far as Germany's inglorious history is concerned, as a German I fear the worst in view of the resurgence of right-wing ideology!
However, I do not wish to make any further political statements.

and

I fear that your well-intentioned hopes are blowing in the wind - just look at the Ukraine or the Gaza Strip as recent examples... not to mention all the other local wars in recent decades.
Humanity seems to be resistant to learning from history.
And as far as Germany's inglorious history is concerned, as a German I fear the worst in view of the resurgence of right-wing ideology!
I agree with the avoidance of politics but I had worked with many a German in the past and made quite a few friends!
And no dispersions meant @Sir Henry.

One of the main reasons that people across the western world are moving to the right is because for some time now, the political narrative has been primarily orchestrated by the extreme left. And once you move to the extremes of any ideology, the various groups become indistinguishable.

Just look at what's happening all over America right now, with obnoxious, entitled far-left extremists calling for the extermination of the Jews - and the ultimate irony is that if you oppose their position, they'll call you a nazi!

WTF?????

Than again, I'm not sure if the word "nazi" carries any real meaning anymore - after all, these days you get called a nazi if you don't like the latest Disney movie!

I've always been a left-leaning centrist, but I don't even recognise what the left has become in the last 15-20 years - it seems as though the left and right have swapped sides :(

What we need is for everybody to move to the centre abandon this insane tribalism - then things will be vastly improved and the world will become a much better and a much safer place for everybody...

Last edited:
What we need is for everybody to move to the centre abandon this insane tribalism - then things will be vastly improved and the world will become a much better and a much safer place for everybody..
I know that not much on this website is meant to be sensible, but that is one of the most sensible things I've read on any website in years! :)

Just look at what's happening all over America right now, with obnoxious, entitled far-left extremists calling for the extermination of the Jews - and the ultimate irony is that if you oppose their position, they'll call you a nazi!

Ghod forbid me wanting to support the one actual pluralistic democracy in this conflict, and that I can still retain the nuance to abhor the resulting violence against civilians on both sides? Yes there’s issues on the right in Israel, but only one side of the conflict continues to hold public doctrine for actual genocide… and only one side has the ability to end the suffering at a stroke! Ghod forbid that I hold an unpopular opinion, yet I do… if you start a war against a well organized opponent, you might lose…

What we need is for everybody to move to the centre abandon this insane tribalism - then things will be vastly improved and the world will become a much better and a much safer place for everybody
Bravo! Absolutely, 100%, I find myself in agreement with certain propositions from either side of the political coin, and think we should strive to take the best ideas from anyone to implement a freer, more open, and just society. No one person has ever had all the answers…

Back
Top Bottom