Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not a successful composite picture.

The proportion is a little out of balance.

There seems to be some problems with character setting and face orientation.

Forget it, that's it.
Well, I like it. :)

If you'll accept suggestions, I'd have dumped the heavily backlit soldier with shield, and flipped the model and maybe the guy with the hood, so you've got the light coming consistently from our left, and then, if you're the king of shadow, maybe added some shadow to the grass?

Well, I like it. :)

If you'll accept suggestions, I'd have dumped the heavily backlit soldier with shield, and flipped the model and maybe the guy with the hood, so you've got the light coming consistently from our left, and then, if you're the king of shadow, maybe added some shadow to the grass?
Thank you for your proposal.

I think I will find time to redo some of this picture.

Previously, it was just a blind collage, completely ignoring the light and shadow effect.

I reduced the number of characters in the picture.

Added some shadows, feeling better than before.

What is not satisfactory should be the core subject of the whole picture. The woman's composition is not very ideal. Next time I will try another object.

By the way, I remember that the original picture of the woman in this picture comes from a person named bw_ 16 artists.

Attachments

• outdoors_wp.png
    outdoors_wp.png
    1 MB · Views: 620
На нашем сайте обнаружено размещение пяти изображений в день, и нет изображений несовершеннолетних явлений.
And no politics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom