Whipping Post collection

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, this may not be quite on topic but I just found out Loinclothslave was sold again and I think she has a devious plan... strip my sanity away lash by lash??? oh my god, yessssss enslave me and lash me. is it hot in here? Phew!

297370EB-7A26-452D-A601-0D669681538E.jpeg

Last edited:
slaves4-.jpg
Here you have two christian whores. What fate do they deserve?

THE CRUX. CRUCIFY THEM!

1Tough93013 Vanessa_the_Barbarian_Queen.jpg
Okay, but first they'll get fifty lashes. It is the tradition

April6.png
While being flogging the girls viewed the crucifixion tools
2E8D2967-13FB-410E-A57D-80B1658A704A.jpeg
And finally had to carry the heavy crosses to the place of crucifixion.

View attachment 977901
Here you have two christian whores. What fate do they deserve?

THE CRUX. CRUCIFY THEM!

View attachment 977899
Okay, but first they'll get fifty lashes. It is the tradition

View attachment 977902
While being flogging the girls viewed the crucifixion tools
View attachment 977900
And finally had to carry the heavy crosses to the place of crucifixion.

Thank you! Feel absolutely free to share more imagery and thanks for including a whipping post so we’re nominatively back on topic! I actually really liked the last image, wondering if the soldier realised how much he risks extra damage to her wrists when he fucks her like that?!

The conquest of Dacia provided the Emperor with thousands of slaves. The slave traders selected one hundred young and beautiful girls who were condemned to die in the games to commemorate the victory. These women were only innocent virgin girls but had bad lucky
79E38D9A-4F20-4AF3-9206-15255D9D1B92.jpegPeony Scourged.jpegGabriel Roman arena 191.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 193.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 277-1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 175.jpgGabriel Roman arena 170.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 212.1-.jpgGabriel Roman arena 264-1-.jpg
All the girls were taken to arena, stripped naked,........ tied to posts.......... and after being savagely flogged .....
Crux in the Arena 8 16.jpg
they were crucified for the public's enjoyment.

Well I’m back from the ghost realm, waiting in my chains, if you’re finally done with that insufferable whore... (ropes or nails, or maybe go to my forever slavery story post) I’ve been waiting over a week, hungry- hungry for your whip, master....
ok slave get over here and ride me ,earn your punishment,i have your beam waiting just outside so even if you please me and receive my seed deep in you your crucifixion will follow,i will make you last 4 days nailed up with your breasts pinned with hot irons,

“Oh Master, you know what I want, you know what I need, you know what I am. I’m your punishment whore, your slave puta, under your whip, awaiting my fate.”

She begins teasing him with her tongue, the way he likes it.

“Master, sometimes in the Ghost realm I heard whispers, only from you! I don’t know if they were your thoughts or dreams, perhaps my own fantasy.”

“But please, master, I thought I felt a promise... To torture me with irons while you crucified that pathetic slut!”

She’s now licking his balls, as he enjoys

“Now, master, now I am here, moist in anticipation before you ride me once more. I am under your will, allow me to please you....”

“4 days? With Irons? Oh how you spoil your slave! Only you know how much by promising me that excites me.”

Loinclothslave was perhaps hoping for more time together in the mortal realm, but it seems her master has other thoughts. It had not occurred to her, but the Necromancer never said anything about a limit to how often she could return, she yearned to discover what the “forever” in “forever slavery” might really mean....

Last edited:
The rebellious city had resisted the siege of the Roman legions for two long months.
Greek Girls 06.png
When he was about to abandon the siege, Tribune Galba was given an unexpected gift. His troops had captured the two beautiful daughters of the rebel leader. There was still a chance for taking the city without losing any more men.
Roman-Cruelty-6-edited-34.jpg
The girls were taken in front of the walls of the city, there they were striped naked, raped by dozens of soldiers and tied up. Then while the carnifex flogged them with a flagrum, a herald advised to the sieged rebels that if they did not surrender at once, one of the two sister would be crucified and tortured slowly with red hot irons.

Galba offered the two girls five minutes to decide between them which one would die and which one become general´s sex slave. Claudia, the elder, chose to sacrifice herself for her sister,
UvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg

So that, Claudia was crucified and tortured for a whole day and night. Her desperate screams mixed with the horrible hiss of hot iron touching her soft skin. Meanwhile her father could hear the long ordeal of his daughter from the walls without being able to do anything but neither did he surrender the city.

romandecadence219.jpg
Next morning, realizing that it was useless, the tribune decided to lift the siege and left Claudia dying on the cross. With her sacrifice she had saved her sister and her city.

Loinclothslave was anticipating a brutal whipping when confronted by this frame but is now curious if this is simply 100 lashes or much, much worse. Poor simple minded slave-to-the-whip still doesn’t understand anything beyond the excruciating agony as it is nailed to the frame...

Frankly it’s looking pretty grim for my favourite slave here (Quoom)

C66FE5F9-36F8-4368-ABA4-927D2C1EFBF8.jpegA9AE4E42-F6C2-4339-9CF2-02716D1AE557.jpegC3ABAF9D-0415-40B1-939A-6CC24F859411.jpeg

Beautiful Manip by Damian

poor Loinclothslave is unsure if she’s just being whipped or set up for crucifixion “it’s difficult to breathe, master, mercy!”

View attachment 979589
This rebel disrespected me. I like to look at the punishment I inflicted on her. I tore off her loincloth before the flogging and now I masturbate in front of the beautiful one who is writhing under the lashes of the whip of the executioner who is at my service. MMmmm I feel that I am going to ejaculate in this small piece of cloth that hid her private parts.

Back
Top Bottom