White Torturers, Non-white Victims?

Go to CruxDreams.com
So we all love stories and pictures relating to ancient or medieval tortures. But what about our more recent history? Is it insensitive for me, as a white British woman, to find these pictures set on a deep South US slave plantation extremely arousing?

I'll be interested in your feedback.

View attachment 572010View attachment 572011View attachment 572012View attachment 572013View attachment 572014View attachment 572015View attachment 572016
All of my stories are set in the modern era (defined as post-Enlightenment). I wrote one that was set on a Southern plantation just before the Civil War that you might like. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/visiting-the-jackson-plantation.6321/

In my opinion, these pictures and stories don't show the slaves in a bad light-they are oppressed victims who haven't chosen their actions. They show the slaveowners in a bad light, and deservedly so, because they CHOOSE to do evil.

So we all love stories and pictures relating to ancient or medieval tortures. But what about our more recent history? Is it insensitive for me, as a white British woman, to find these pictures set on a deep South US slave plantation extremely arousing?
No more insensitive than it would be for a Turkish person to find Barb and windar's 'Barbary Coast' arousing. Die Gedanken sind frei! say the Germans, and I hope they're right about the freedom of our thoughts.

In my opinion, these pictures and stories don't show the slaves in a bad light-they are oppressed victims who haven't chosen their actions. They show the slaveowners in a bad light, and deservedly so, because they CHOOSE to do evil.
Nonetheless a Lesbian Black Studies prof from some East Coast college would quarter your story for normalizing the performativity of racial and heterosexist oppression and fifty-nine other things. :roto2nuse:

My memory was wrong! The big raid on Baltimore in Ireland was in 1631.
There were later raids on the Cornish coast, here they mention a 1645 one and unspecific later events. But I guess few Barbary pirates wanted to sail into British waters during the Nine Years' War and then the War of the Spanish Succession, and by the 1720s the Royal Navy was too serious a threat to risk a large-scale assault.

I'm not wanting to make any sort of political point,
but it has struck me that we see lots of images on CF
of western, white women being tortured, abused and/ or crucified
by Arabs and other stereotyped 'Orientals',
it's not often the other way round!

So, can I open this thread to invite anyone who's got or can find some,
to post some hunky specimens of western, white manhood
introducing young Middle Eastern, Asian, African or other non-white women
to the pleasures of "Western Civilisation"?​

and interesting as well: white women torturing their colored slaves.

( I remember one scene in "Djang unchained" - at least I think it was there - where a landlady ordered to strip her female slave and had whipped her, and even blood was to be seen. And the landlady enjoyed what she saw)

if I recall there was a bloke asking about Afro American women on this forum somewhere...worth hunting it down....

Back
Top Bottom