Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cruxforums is NOT a Dating or Hook-up agency.
Merely a virtual platform for like-minded individuals to discuss,or share a common thread,or subject,as frankly as possible without fear of misinterpretation.
Anyone who suggests a "meet--up" is obviously,
A) A scammer
B) Taking the proverbial
C) Has no idea what this site is all about....
You can bet your bottom dollar that any vaguely suggested Crucifixion events have a 99.9 % probability of "not gonna happen", (as much as most of us would like it to....)
Hope this clears things up...??

One more thing.....
( talking from personal experience)
FetLife is really not that great,either,for private meet ups, judging by the total lack of responses to my enquiries....
And this 'site, (Cruxforums), has NO connection, in any shape,or form whatsoever,to that Fetish organisation.

Last edited:
Merely a virtual platform for like-minded individuals to discuss,or share a common thread,or subject,as frankly as possible without fear of misinterpretation.
A) A scammer
B) Taking the proverbial
You can bet your bottom dollar that any vaguely suggested Crucifixion events have a 99.9 % probability of "not gonna happen", (as much as most of us would like it to....)
That was my thought as well.

A) A scammer
B) Taking the proverbial
This!

Also, he goes on about Fetlife, which USED to be a kink space, but now is little more than a platform for people to advertise their onlyfans.

So you don't think they would like sushi then?
Finally, the ladies tormenting me, submitted to the call of sushi. :hambre:
My 'admirer' was so kind to bring me some, feeding it to me on a stick.:roto2palm:

But now I wonder, where everybody has gone? Hey! Do not leave me behind here!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom