Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Australian nurse Dorothy Smith was captured by the Japanese when Bataan fell to the Japanese in WWII. Locked up in a POW camp, she had to treat wounded Japanese soldiers at the prison hospital. Captain Tateo Turmio, the camp’s commander was attracted by Dorothy’s curvaceous breasts, shapely legs and petite bare feet. He ordered that she be brought to his quarters. When she was brought in by Sargeant Mataji, he ordered Dorothy to strip, lie on his bed and spread her legs. Outraged, the nurse loudly refused. Amazed by her defiance, Captain Turmio told Mataji “Take this woman to the punishment grounds.” With all the female prisoners assembled, she was tied naked to an X-shaped frame and given an ass and breast lashing. After the whipping, she hung sobbing and moaning in pain.

“Now, white whore, you will enjoy a sunbath,” Captain Turmio announced, smiling. After hours exposed to the brutal sun, gleaming sweat cascaded down her naked body. Her ass and breasts throbbed with the misery from her whipping. Sargeant Mataji strolled over to the suffering nude and asked “Would you like a cup of water woman?” Dorothy looked up at him with tear-filled eyes and muttered “Yes, oh yes, please.” Mataji smiled and said “No water for you woman” and walked away.
Something I cobbled together from the above. Sort of a one page story.
Captain Tateo Turmio and the Australian Nurse .jpg

These are both of outstanding quality and highly imaginative. Unlike @messaline , I do have drowning fantasies, but being miss Loinclothslave in the 5 th image carries the greatest appeal for me. Such tight bondage, on my knees, my nipples torment mr but not as much as the dread of what is to come while I’m so helplessly bound…

Back
Top Bottom