Wonder Woman fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my favorite perils has been the Pit and the Pendulum...me tied naked on a concrete slab looking up at the razor sharp Pendulum swinging back and forth getting slowly lower and lower closer to my helpless body.
And which way would you like the pendulum to swing?

Would it be from side to side in order to divide you into manageable top and bottom portions, or would you prefer it to swing lengthwise so that it would slice you right down the middle? :p

Soooooooo that is so hot!
I can't help wondering how much your pussy would clench down on my tongue as the pendulum begins to slice into your flesh :p
Would the adrenaline rush caused by orgasm help you survive longer or would the increased blood pressure caused by you cumming result in faster blood loss?

I can't help wondering how much your pussy would clench down on my tongue as the pendulum begins to slice into your flesh :p
Would the adrenaline rush caused by orgasm help you survive longer or would the increased blood pressure caused by you cumming result in faster blood loss?
My pussy would clinch on your tong form the pleasure you are giving me and the danger that awaits me.

My pussy would clinch on your tong form the pleasure you are giving me and the danger that awaits me.
Ooooh, that turns me on SO much - I think I'm going to have to go off for a little playtime now :p

Back
Top Bottom