Words from the crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

poem21045

Tribunus Plebis
[Moderators--I could not find a thread for this. Move it if you need to. Thanks!]

Is a beautiful girl (or guy--I'm not prejudiced) sexy when they speak from the cross, in between moans and deep breathing? I think most of the time they are. Occasionally not, especially if they're in bdsm situations where little acting is involved.

I'd like to know your thoughts on this. To kick things off, here are three examples of speaking from the cross. IMPORTANT: switch on the audio!

The first is from Makar's Virgin Crucifix starrring Oxana and, here, Julia. I think she's complaining about her feet, but I'm not sure.

The second is something I picked up off the web years ago entitled "Please" for obvious reasons. Creator unknown.

And last (& certainly not least), everybody's favorite librarian, the struggling Zlata from Makar's Glasses and a Crucifix. She screams, she moans, she breathes heavily, and she even gets in that one Russian word we all recognize.

I'll dig up some more later. . .

Last edited:
Zaftig !

cool. My new word of the day after looking it up.
I like a bit of zaftig

Some examples. Sorry for the overdressed status.

4Nqy5ms.jpg

wkym0sT.jpg

ax8X28P.jpg

Here's another couple of "talkies" (not to be confused with early cinema).

In the first, the almost-too-thin ("You can never be too rich or too thin") Vika, from the Plantation video by Makar (also starring Alex and Julia) complains to no one in particular that her feet hurt. Then Alex, her tormentor, comes by to check on her. (He'd visited before to whip her a bit, just because.) She engages him in a brief conversation, and he agrees to release her from the cross. Makar has some closed captioning in this vid that's an approximation of a good translation.

Remember to click on the audio!

In the second, Masha (from a video with Oxana whose title I can't recall) mumbles something early on --it may be a complaint to Makar that she's had enough and wants down. Later, she goes through a dying act where she seems to be praying, but we cannot quite discern her words. I find this scene rather realistic because the crucified, nearing death, would have little strength to vocalize. They would also be hanging so that breathing out woud be difficult if not impossible, thus restricting voice volume.

She was crucified by Tarquinius Rex who is a member at cruxfoundation. She went under the alias of 'Cassiopeia'.
View attachment 886758View attachment 886759View attachment 886760

And if you're a member of cruxfoundation, you can go there and enter Cassiopeia in the search box. You'll find three threads, one of which has a 2 min 40 sec video (from which the "Please" short is excerpted). There are also many pics and the story behind Tarq's relationship with the model.

This last set of talking crucified dolls is from Alex Bald. He now has 29 crucifixions available at deadsexyclips.com or diectly from Alex at liu05@inbox.ru. He'll give you 20% off the listed prices if you order directly from him. I've found him to be a polite, very reliable merchant.

Remember to turn on the audio!

The first is from Crucifixion 12. Wish I spoke Russian.

The second is an excerpt from Crucifixion 16. This lady recites a veritable soliloquy through the last half of the video. I can only include 1 minute of it here due to Imgur restrictions.

Seriously, if any native Russian speakers (or any folks who just happen to speak Russian) are out there, I'd really appreciate a translation. And I'm hoping the ladies hanging on here are not just putting in their take-out lunch orders! "Yo, Alex. You goin' to Mickey D's? A burger with fries, hold the pickles. And for god's sake, get some ketchup this time. No, I don't want any McBorscht. Just a Coke."

This last set of talking crucified dolls is from Alex Bald. He now has 29 crucifixions available at deadsexyclips.com or diectly from Alex at liu05@inbox.ru. He'll give you 20% off the listed prices if you order directly from him. I've found him to be a polite, very reliable merchant.

The second is an excerpt from Crucifixion 16. This lady recites a veritable soliloquy through the last half of the video. I can only include 1 minute of it here due to Imgur restrictions.

Seriously, if any native Russian speakers (or any folks who just happen to speak Russian) are out there, I'd really appreciate a translation. And I'm hoping the ladies hanging on here are not just putting in their take-out lunch orders! "Yo, Alex. You goin' to Mickey D's? A burger with fries, hold the pickles. And for god's sake, get some ketchup this time. No, I don't want any McBorscht. Just a Coke."
In the first video she says: Help, please help me!
I'm not russian but many years ago in school I had to learn russian.

I can almost smell the suffering!

both of them are begging for help :)

I wrote a story a while back about a real historical person, Ann Lee, the founder of the religious sect known as Shakers. She and her followers believed that she was the second coming of Jesus in female form, so, of course, she had to be crucified, at least in my story (the real Ann Lee was not crucified, though she did suffer abuse for her beliefs). She took advantage of the situation to preach a sermon from the cross as follows:

However, as painful as it all was, I knew this would be my last chance to reach these souls. Taking in as much air as I could, I began, “Like my Brother Jesus I am crucified, not by Romans, but by the leaders of your town.” I gulped more air and pushed my body up. “God has sent me here to turn you away from the sins of the flesh, to show you the righteous way. The final days are at hand. There is little time to waste.” Then, exhausted, I slumped down again.

The whole story is here (it's fairly short) http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-real-historical-female-jesus.5775/

Talking on the cross is honestly one of the sexiest things about crucifixion. The thing that stands out about crucifixion compared to nearly every other form of execution is the fact that the victims are still alive for a very long time (compared to other methods of execution anyway), are aware and able to speak. The only other form of execution that compares is the rack. And then talking becomes extremely difficult towards the end in the latter stages of tightening. Whereas crucifixion allows talking for as long as the victim can manage to do so, even right up to their final moments, if conscious. This, in addition to the nudity, stretched out position, and pain of whipping and nailing, all adds up to no doubt the sexiest execution method in existence. But it is the talking between victims on their crosses and between victim and executioner or victim and onlookers that is the sweetest aspect of crucifixion. It leaves me with a question. What would be the attitude of the executioners about the victims talking? Would they not care, just have the attitude that how victims expend their remaining strength doesn't matter as they are nailed in place and raised and are not going anywhere and will eventually succumb anyway? Or do they police it, caring more about certain forms of communication than others? For example, do they allow free reign of conversation between victims but monitor and control conversations between victims and onlookers? Is there any difference allowed between males and females who talk from their crosses? These are questions that interest me.

I do not understand you. That would be the sexiest thing I ever saw on a crucifixion shooting. Merge the weird and the ordinary

Back
Top Bottom