Wrath of the Namors

Go to CruxDreams.com
They all are the same. Inside, they burn in desire to suffer on the cross, and some even have the guts to make the judge sentence them to that terrible death. But when the crude reality shows its ugly head and the points of the nails touch their wrists, they start begging for their life. Luckily for them, the executioners never listen to their pleads.

Most of them get more than they bargain for, almost making dying worth it. But, what if it is not the case of Claire? What if she doesn't manage to get any pleasure, and dies in a sea of inenarrable pain?

We need to know. We can't wait for the next chapter. Please, Tree, don't torture *us*. Don't make us wait for too long!

We need to know. We can't wait for the next chapter. Please, Tree, don't torture *us*. Don't make us wait for too long!
... a short one, just for Luises!!!

With the swing of the mallet, Claire’s crucifixion begins. The mallet drives the rough cast spike through her wrist and into the cross’ wood with a single blow. Even having seen other women crucified, Claire could not imagine the pain that wracked her body as the shank passed through her arm. Claire lets out an animal like scream as the iron rips between her bones.

crux nail 110.jpg

A guard holding her legs barely controls them as the second spike drives through her right wrist.

crux nail 083.jpg

He losses control as Claire desperately tries to escape the nailing of the spikes. Her legs flail about wildly but, though not all the way set in the wood, there is no freedom from her torment.

crux nail 111.jpg

Nearby in front of the crowd, Joan Tree is overwhelmed by the agony Claire suffers. She opens the top of her gown and rubs her breast while her other hand buries into her wet crotch.

crux nail 108.jpg

Joan, lying aloud, cries “Oh, poor Claire! She may not live till they raise her cross!”

Joan knows damn well Claire will die after hours of hanging from the cross. She did select the men crucifying her ‘friend’ and was sure Claire will agonize for hours as she hangs from the spikes.

The nailing of Claire’s arms to the cross does not take even a minute, though to Claire it felt like an eternity. She howled with each blow of the mallets, completely unaware she was naked on the cross before a crowd quite pleased with her suffering.

crux nail 119.jpg

It would have been hard to catch every move Claire made as the spikes were bedded deeper into the wood of the cross.

crux nail grp 001.jpg

To everyone watching Claire’s gyrations were the perfect statement of the pain she felt.

crux nail grp 002.jpg

Almost too quickly nailing Claire’s arms is finished. Claire lifts her shoulders and pants for breath wondering how thing could get any worse.

crux nail 150.jpg

She must have forgotten her feet were still free and after they are nailed, there is still the matter of raising her and the cross she is nailed to…

Claire’s wrists are nailed to the cross. The crowd enjoyed the spectacle, though the pain was beyond what Claire could have imagined. She lays on the cross trying to regain her breath before they nail her feet and raise the cross.

crux nail 050.jpg

One of the men knees next to her and buries his fingers in her pussy. Claire raises her head and asks “What are you doing? That is not nailing my feet!”

He takes her nipple into his mouth and says “Don’t rush it, Claire. You’ll still be crucified. I thought I would give you one last fuck before we raise you!”

Claire moans “You can’t be serious…”

crux hd 013.jpg

The man is serious and climbs between Claire’s legs. He massages his meat to get it good and hard.

From a distance away, the guest for the Anjou Provence looks at the man about to rape Claire. Messaline says “He is not going to do her, is he?”

Tree takes a drink and says “It’s one of their benefits” leaving out he allows such acts instead of giving the men raises.

Messaline says “But that is not a premium French cross! It will tear her back to shreds.”

crux nail 125 B.jpg

“It will kill her, too, once they raise it” Tree says between drinks.

The man plunges his stiff cock into Claire’s wet sex and hammers home his fuck. Claire is pretty much defenseless from his assault, but when she wraps her legs around him, one could imagine she did not object much to his penetration!

crux nail 074.JPG

His fornication of Claire did not last long enough for her. Of course, anything that would delay them raising the cross would go by too quickly. He pours a flood of his cum deep between her legs and begins to pull out. Claire whispers “Thank you. I guess it is time now…”

crux nail 072.jpg

The man kneels next to Claire’s cross and, with his hand holding his still-erect cock, laughs “You think I want a murderess’ juices on my cock all day? No way, you’re going to suck it clean!”

crux hd 015.jpg

To the casual observer or the crowd that has come to see Claire’s crucifixion, the man stuffing his cock into her mouth is taking advantage of the woman with her wrists nailed to the cross. But to Claire sucking the man’s cock only delays having her feet nailed and the cross raised. Besides, before being nailed to the cross, Claire was quite the skilled woman at giving head. She sucks with hungry abandon!

crux hd 004.jpg

The man pours a second load of cum down her throat and over her face.

crux hd 017.jpg

With his wet erection fading, he proudly says “You did good! Now let’s nail your feet and raise this cross!”

Tree wishes to note many of the pictures used in this story are manips of Markus' fine work. Such things as removal of the woman's loin cloths are often done and certain anatomy is altered to suit Tree's tastes. But in honesty, Tree could not have illustrated the story without his (and some others) fine work...

Claire has suffered both embarrassing acts before her arms were nailed to the cross, the painful nailing of her wrists to the wood, then the lustful rape and forced fellatio by one of the guards, all before the crowd that had gathered to see her crucifixion. The humiliation and pain she has experienced is almost more than she can bear. She lies with her arms nailed to the cross and the guard who forced himself on her has just told her they are about to nail her feet so they can raise her and complete (???) her execution. Claire, overwhelm with pin and shame, cries as she waits for their next step.

crux nail 135.jpg

The men grab her feet and start to stretch them over the stipe. Claire panics and starts kicking.

crux nail 131.jpg

One of the guards gains control of her legs and pulls her feet towards him. He growls “I thought you wanted this, bitch.”

Claire looks down her body and says “I thought I did but it is worse than I thought it could be!”

crux nail 062 A.jpg

“Should of thought about that before you killed you grandfather” the man replies as he hauls the mallet up. Before Claire could think of anything to say, the mallet swings down and drives the spike through both her feet.

crux nail 137.jpg

The mallet’s blows continue, driving the spike deeper into the crosses stipe. Though a guard holds her legs, Claire’s feet are already secured to the cross.

crux nail 136.jpg

It took several blows to drive the spike until its head touched the arch of Claire’s foot. With each hit, Claire felt the shank of the spike spread the broken bones of her feet.

crux nail 133.jpg

The men finished fixing Claire’s feet to the cross. She was still howling in pain when Joan knelt over her and stroked her face. Joan softly said “It’s all done now. All they have to do is raise the cross. Do tell us how you like hanging from it.”

crux 597 A.jpg

Joan steps over Claire’s body as she heads to her position to watch Claire being raised on her cross. Claire yells up to Joan “I thought you were my friend!”

crux nail 144.jpg

“I was” Joan says “until I learned you would kill an old man. You deserve the cruelty of your death on the cross.”

The men gather around Claire and prepare to raise her cross.

crux nail 151.jpg

Claire whimpers “Please, don’t do this to me…”

The raising of Claire’s cross…

Claire is in agony she has never felt before. She lays nailed to the cross that is about to be raised. The men gather around the cross and start to lift it and Claire. At first it feels like a relief to her as she no longer rests flat on the stipe.

crux lift 005 A.jpg

The husky men have no trouble lifting the cross and its passenger.

crux lift 015 A.jpg

A pair of ropes tied to the cross-beam help raise the cross. Claire begins to slide down the stipe as she is raised.

crux lift 026.jpg

Wood splinters tear at her back as she is lifted and more of the weight of her pulls at the spikes through her wrists.

Two of the largest men take over lifting Claire’s cross. She begs them to stop by they get paid by each woman successfully raised. Her cries at ignored.

crux lift 009 A.jpg

Claire looks down at the base of the stipe and sees the hole they are about to drop the cross into. She cries “Don’t drop me in that!” but again is ignored.

crux lift 029 A.jpg

A man kneels by the base of the cross and drags it towards the hole. Between grunts he yells “Should have thought about that before you fucked the old man to death!”

crux lift 024 A.jpg

Suddenly the earth gives way to the base of the cross. Claire screams but is cut short when the cross jerks to a stop at the base of the hole.

crux lift 030.jpg

For a moment Claire is stunned with pain amplified by her body stretching her arms. She struggles to catch her breath and cries out “What have you done to me?”

crux lift 032 A.jpg

There is no sympathy from the men. Their job is done. Claire has been crucified and will serve her sentence hanging naked from the cross. Below her people stare at her crucified body gyrating on the face of the cross.

crux lift 031 C.jpg

Joan turns towards a guard near her and says “What a brutal way to her to death!”

“She deserves every agony she feels” the guard says.

In honest curiosity Joan asks “How long will she last?”

“She’s young and healthy. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is still alive tomorrow morning” the guard replies.

‘Oh, I hope so’ Joan thinks. ‘It would be wonderful to wake up and find her still squirming up there…’

Claire has been crucified for murdering Namor’s oldest senator. She swears she had never fucked a man to death and didn’t even know she could. But she was found guilty and sentenced to death by crucifixion. She was shown no mercy by Namor’s leader Tree. It mattered not to him that she considered herself one of the privileged ladies of Namor. Murdering a senator had to be punished severely. Besides, Claire had killed Tree’s most generous donor and, while Tree would never admit to it, Claire had refused all advances Tree had made to her. And putting one of Namor’s elite to death was politically sound and she looked rather spectacular hanging naked nailed to the cross.

Whether you are for capital punishment or not, crucifixions are most interesting in the first hour or so after the condemned is raised on the cross, and Claire was no exception to the rule. Like all those crucified, Claire was stunned when the cross was raised and dropped into the meter-deep mounting hole.

crux 693 E.jpg

This gave the crew a few moments to safely drive wedges around the base of the cross with little danger of being targeted by any accidents Claire might have. Slowly she recovered from the initial shock and, while still overwhelmed by the intense pain of hanging by her wrists, began demanding- well, begging is a better term- to freed from the cross.

crux 781.jpg

This led to wide-spread mockery from the crowd, the worst coming from women Claire had considered ‘friends’ before her conviction. Some whispered quietly among themselves but others were not shy about yelling their contempt for her in language that would cause a sailor to blush!

crux 659 B.jpg

The stretching Claire’s arms felt only increased her agony. Again, the women were allowed closer to the cross. They casually discussed the torment Claire was experiencing and marveled how her muscles could be seen twitching as they stood meters away.

crux 800 A.jpg

Claire’s suffering was only enhancing the spectators’ show. There was no concern for the agony Claire felt. After all, she was a murderess getting all she deserved the long slow way.

The town’s commissioner steps up to the cross and opens a scroll. In a loud voice, he read the declaration. “Miss Claire has been found guilty of murdering Namor’s most senior senator and has been sentenced to death by crucifixion. I pray she suffers days before death shows her mercy and ends her pain!”

crux 798 A.jpg

Claire tries to move but the spikes hold her securely stretched naked above the crowd. She cries down to some friends of hers how badly she hurts. One laughs and turns to the other and says “She’s not even cramping yet. I can hardly wait till those start.”

crux 794 A.jpg

The guards, following Tree’s orders, brush the crowd back. Tree wants to make a show of Claire’s execution and he does not a sympathetic person to speed her demise. With the crowd shoved back, Claire tries to get comfortable.

crux 795 A.jpg

What little Claire can move she struggles to find a comfortable position. Being nailed to the face of the cross, her efforts are futile as she hangs from the spikes. Tears stream from her eyes but there is nothing she can do about them with her arms nailed to the beam.

crux 670.jpg

Not far from the cross, Joan Tree looks up at her friend and wonders how Claire could last till tomorrow.

crux 796 B.jpg

But Claire still struggles.

crux 793.jpg

Perhaps the desire to die has not hit her yet…

By midday, Claire has been raised and crucified for three hours. After the initial shock of being raised, Claire more than pleased the people who came to see her suffer on the cross. Once overcoming the painful raising of the cross, Claire had yelled for her cross to be released from the cross.

crux 668 A.jpg

Her pleas drew only laughter from the guards who had mounted her to it. Their catcalls back assured her they would take her down, a few hours after she died and not before.

Then there was the heckling crowd who showed no mercy to Claire as she twisted between her spikes. Claire cried “They are killing me, for the gods’ sake.”

crux 669 A.jpg

There were other things going on that Claire could not comprehend. A man was there jerking his manhood while his woman and her friend were fondling each other. At first, Claire tried to avoid eye-contact with the trio.

Crux 792.jpg

But ignoring them did not stop their fascination with a lady of Namor spread naked on the cross. Finally in disgust, Claire yelled down to them and said “I’m dying up here. Could you please show some respect?”

crux 658 B.jpg

The man hollers back “Hey, you’re the prettiest one they ever crucified. So pardon my jacking off.”

The harassment did not stop. A group of men hovered under Clair’s cross and discussed the river of the guards’ cum running down her legs. One of them said “It’s a damn good thing they’re killing her, or she’d be having one of their babies this winter.”

Claire wanted to put her hands over her crotch but there was that issue with her arms nailed widely spread above her shoulders. She yelled down at him and said “I’d rather have their baby than be hanging from this thing!”

crux 627 C.jpg

Another in the group suddenly recognizes Claire and says “She’s been here before to watch some of the other crucifixions! I think she’s Tree’s cousin’s girlfriend. Hey, Claire, is it more fun watching some woman on the cross than being there?’

Claire shudders that a common man has recognized her, but she has been on the cross over a couple hours. She should have guessed someone would know her.

crux 663 A.jpg

As lunch hour approaches, the crowd begins to thin. As the people flied past Claire, they reassure each other that she was not going anywhere soon.

crux 657.jpg

Claire cannot believe they are rather comfortable she’ll still be alive when the evening comes. Claire has some quiet time while the crowd has thinned. It occurs to her she is quite hungry and more than a bit thirsty.

crux 811 A.jpg

But going to town and getting a sandwich and a drink are not in the cards for her…

Early in the afternoon, Claire had become ‘accustomed’ to the unending pain of her crucifixion. Perhaps her youth had prevented her from yet experiencing the cramps that would eventually wrack her body. She seems to move with surprising ease within the limits the spikes allowed her.

crux 809 A.jpg

Observers would note Claire looks quite graceful displayed naked on the cross.

crux 651.jpg

But in truth the heat of the day was making her far more uncomfortable than those that had stayed to witness her torture. The afternoon was rather warm (a bit above 90 degrees F, mid-thirties C) and the lack of water was taking a toll on Claire. She would have gladly drunk the soldiers’ cum that still oozed from her pussy to quinch the dryness in her mouth.

crux 656 A.jpg

But there was no way for her to get to it. It was another cruelty of the cross. Instead Claire rested her head against the coarse wood of the cross.

crux 812 B.jpg

A group of women she had considered friends gather below her. They make great fun of her thirst while her legs were wet with strange men’s cum.

crux 807.jpg

Claire looks down and scolds the best she could “If Tree could do this to me, what makes you think any of you could not end up on one of these?”

Perhaps foolishly they all laughed at the thought…

It is midafternoon and Claire has been raised on the cross for six marks on the sundial. Beside the rigors of hanging from the spikes in her wrists and a third one immobilizing her feet, Claire hangs naked before a now smaller crowd in the midday sun.

crux 555.jpg

On top of her pain there is the lack of motion she can make. The spikes hold her arms up and out, precluding them from being any use to her except to hold her against the face of the cross. There is no relief from the constant stretching her body places on her arms except when she pushes up with her feet.

crux 810.jpg

That, of course, is torture in its own ways. The spike through her feet shattered bones as it was driven through them. Its square shank offers her no comfortable support. And while holding her body up by her legs does offer her arms a break from holding her weight, the cross must not be made of premium French wood as the stipe’s wood tears at her skin as she rises and falls on the stipe.

Compounding Claire’s pain is the boredom of hanging from the cross. The people beneath her change but there is always a crowd there. She had been to more than a few women’s crucifixions but had never spent the whole day at one. Today she has no choice. No one seems willing to spare her from the cross’ torment. And while the crowd has changed during her time on the cross, the comments are all ones she had heard before. She does not recall she made the same comments about the women she had seen crucified. Under the midday sun, Claire rests her head against the cross that is slowly putting her to death.

crux 812 A.jpg

One of the guards walks up to Claire and mentions what a fine sight she makes hanging from the cross. Claire is unimpressed by his compliment and yells down “I thirst. Please give me some water.”

crux lift 034.jpg

The guard says he does not have orders to give her anything to drink. Desperate and parched, Claire says “I need a drink or I will die of thirst.”

crux 804.jpg

Her words were like magic to the guard. One of the commands given to the soldiers was that Claire should take as long as possible to die. A little water would not make her last that much longer, but the lack of it could finish her off sooner than necessary. The guard grabs a spear and says “I am not allowed to climb the cross. Will you drink from a sponge tied to this?”

“I’d drink from you cock if it had water” Claire pleads.

crux 794 B.jpg

Claire watches as he tied a sponge to the spear. He takes a pouch and pours water into the bowl the guards had used as their latrine- not bothering to empty it first. He puts the sponge in the bowl and raises it to her mouth. Claire ignores that the water is soiled and laps greedily at the liquid on it.

crux 655 c.jpg

She goes so far as to suck as much liquid from the sponge as she can get. Her upbringing come through and she even thanks the guard for the drink.

Less than another notch on the sundial passed when the urge became more than Claire could suppress. She tried to arch out from the cross and spread her legs but she was too exhausted to do so. Her bladder released and a stream of urine sprayed from her crotch, splashing wildly as she peed.

crux 573 B.jpg

Claire slumped against the cross and looked around at the crowd, all laughing at her accident.

crux 577 A.jpg

She resigned herself to their mockery and wondered what else could go wrong…

The afternoon turns into early evening, still with hours of sunshine before night falls on Claire. She begins struggling to breathe. It had always been work since the cross was raised, but as she tires it takes great effort to lift herself with her tired legs and even then her arms get little rest as the wood of the stipe has ground through the skin of her back.

1 c wragg d.jpg

Most of the time, Claire hangs from the spikes through her wrists. She looks down to try to see the mixture of her juices and the stain of the soldiers’ cum that paints her thighs, but her stomach blocks a clear view and the nails through her arms preclude moving enough to look around it.

crux 574 A.jpg

Claire passes her agonizing hours on the cross looking down at the crowd that tirelessly is making lewd comments about her or to her.

crux 797.jpg

Soon a scruffily-dressed man walks up to Claire’s cross. He takes a swig of the drink he carries and says “I must say, you have put on a good show for your execution.”

Claire glares down at him and says “You are the reason I am here! I thought you did not crucify the women of Namor.”

crux 814.jpg

Tree replies “No, you are the reason you are here. You are the one that fucked your grandfather to death. But you are right. I don’t crucify Namor women, but you are a convicted criminal, guilty of killing a trusted senator. You deserve you death on the cross- however many days it takes.”

“But I did not intend to kill him! I have never fucked a man to death. It couldn’t have been premeditated” Claire cries.

“That will be between you and your grandfather” Tree coldly says. “Anyway, I have some business to attend to. Hopefully, you’ll make it through the night and I can drop by to say my good-byes in the morning.”

Claire says in an excited voice “You are not leaving me here on this cross overnight, are you?”

crux 801 A.jpg

Tree looks at Claire and says “The world doesn’t stop just because you’ve been crucified. I run this land and there’s things that need my attention.”

001 caprice_bum 4.jpg

Tree starts back towards the town. Claire yells the best she can “Don’t leave me on this tonight! I can’t take it anymore!”

crux 813.jpg

Tree calls back “It’s up to you whether you live or die tonight…”

A little later that evening, a couple of citizens of Namor see a monk from the Cruxton Abbey rushing down the street. They stop him and ask if the perpetrator has been found. In an excited voice he says “Yes, and you won’t believe who it is! I hear the constables are going to the home to make the arrest!”

“So there will be another crucifixion soon” one of them asks.

“With any luck, tomorrow morning” the monk exclaims.

court 270.jpg

As the speak a pair of constables rush into the suspect’s house. A less than dressed woman sneers “What are you doing here? Do you know who I am?”

abbey 044 A.jpg

“I believe you are Joan Tree” one constable says. “And we are here to arrest you for the crime of high treason.”

In a huff, Joan puts on a slightly less revealing gown and in the garden her hands are bound behind her back.

crux arrest 001.jpg

With contempt, Joan growls “Wait till Tree hears about this! You won’t be able to get a job around here scooping dog crap from the streets.”

One of the constables says “Who do you think sent us? Tree ordered us to bring you in!”

crux arrest 002.jpg

Joan is brought to the Namor town hall. She is stripped of her clothing and irons are placed on her wrists and ankles. She protests that she has not been convicted of anything but one of the guards says “We are not here for your trial. That has already happened. We are here find out what your sentence will be!”

Joan is led into a great room filled with people there to hear her sentence. Joan tries to cover herself so that mean commoners cannot gaze on her bare body but is less than successful due to the irons constraining her limbs.

court 229 C.jpg

A man points towards Joan and says “There’s the traitorous bitch Joan” to Archbishop Wragg standing near him. The archbishop scolds him saying to keep his contempt silent until after Joan is sentenced.

Joan is led to the front of the room where Tree sits on an ornate chair. At his feet is his servant Barbara, given to him by the Moore clan. Barbara looks at Tree’s naked cousin standing before her and thinks by tomorrow there will one less competitor for Bull’s attention who stand behind Tree and her.

tree court 001 a.jpg

In a stern solemn voice, Tree says “Joan, you have been convicted of trying to steal the late senator’s inheritance. Since his only living heir is currently dying on a cross for killing the man, you have tried to steal from the people of Namor.”

In a bit of a panicked voice Joan says “Why would I do that? I have…”

Tree cuts her short and says “The document was signed yesterday by ‘Claire’. Claire was confined in the Namor dungeon and did not have access to a pen or paper. Besides, did you not think I would not recognize you writing?”

In a somewhat worried voice Joan lies and says “Tree, I would never do that!”

With a heartly laugh, Tree says “For your profit, there is little that you would not do! Joan Tree, I sentence you to death! You will be crucified in the morning at the first light. You will hang from the cross next to your lover, Claire. I visited her this evening. I think she will still be alive to watch them nail you to the cross and raise you.”

“But I am a noble woman of Namor. You cannot…” Joan starts but Tree cuts her off.

“You are a lowly thief of Namor. You deserve to die hanging naked on the face of a cross” Tree exclaims. “Besides, you were always a proponent of crucifying more than one woman at a time. You should be honored you will be one of the first to participate.”

Joan is outright defiant and demands to see the archbishop, knowing well only his word could spare her from the tortures and death on the cross. Tree sends Joan to the private study when the archbishop has a residence. Naked but for the irons she wears, Joan kneels before Archbishop Wragg and begs he spares her from the cross. Being naked and having slept with him several times for her own wants and desires (and for a ‘celibate’ clergyman he wasn’t not a bad lay), Joan was certain the archbishop would waive her sentence.

But Archbishop Wragg leaned towards Joan and says “Your crimes were against man and they have condemned you to death by crucifixion! There is nothing I can do but pray for the peaceful repose of your soul once they have executed you.”

court 272.jpg

Archbishop Wragg was lying, of course. He easily could have stopped Joan’s crucifixion. Tree wasn’t much of a church-goer, but he had a respect (perhaps fear) of church. But the archbishop, having had Joan in bed, could not wait to see her naked body stretched hanging nailed to the cross. And there is the small matter that Tree would give him the church ten percent of the senator’s wealth if he did not stop Joan’s crucifixion.

The bailiff came for Joan and started to unlock the irons.

cuffs 1 A.jpg

Joan pleaded “I’ll sleep with you if you let me escape.”

The bailiff locked her wrists behind her back and led to the hall’s cellar.

cuff 090 D.jpg

He says “You’ll sleep with me anyway. Tree doesn’t put virgins on the cross to kill them…

If Joan Tree’s day is going to hell in a handbasket, Claire’s is already there. She has been crucified for more than ten hours. The sun is getting low on the horizon and the cramps associated with being crucified wrack every joint of hers. Hunger has joined her thirst and she begins to wonder how soon she will die.
crux 371 h.jpg

As the sun sets she wonders how things could get any worse. And then a rainstorm begins to lash her tortured body…

crux 601 A.jpg

Things are not much better for Joan. A jailer toys with her hair and tells her it is time to prepare her for her crucifixion.

couple 123 A.jpg

Since night has just fallen and she wasn’t to be crucified till the morning, Joan wondered what he meant. It did not take long for him to fill her bowels with his hard cock.

prison 304 A.jpg

Joan screamed as he took her like she had never been done before. Even the wealthiest men of Namor had never offered her enough to be ass-fucked before.

This was followed by the men ramming their cocks down her throat. Joan was somewhat skilled at giving head but had never had filthy sweaty cocks forced into her mouth.

Head 138.jpeg

She would have objected if she wasn’t choking on the cocks gagging her.

It is usually customary to give the condemned woman to ponder the terrible fate awaiting her but from the time Joan was sentenced until her execution will begin is only a dozen hours. Joan finds herself strapped and stretched on a rack with various implements (discretely) torturing her body. Tree had ordered she would be crucified looking as much a lady she claimed to be. However even she reached her limit when the iron pear was inserted into her vagina and cranked open. She let loose a blood-curdling scream as the pear’s iron fingers seemed to tear her innards apart.

rack w pear 001.jpg

But this was not the end of the brutality Joan would suffer before she was crucified. One of Tree’s most trusted men came to Joan’s cell. Bull used Joan both vaginally and anally in positions she had never experienced before. And though he wasn’t the first to ass-rape her, Joan could not believe the size of his meat as he fucked her ass.

couple 125 A.jpg

Once he finished using her more times than she could count, Bull slapped her ass and said “Get this whore ready for the cross.”

The jail matrons helped Joan stand. As she felt Bull’s cum ooze from her pussy and ass, Joan was collared and cuffed and chained to a wall.

bondage 171.jpg

The matrons thoroughly coated her body with an oil that had a heavy scent of honey. None of her bare skin was missed. As Joan was released from the wall, one of the matrons explained “Since you haven’t been allowed to rest, we don’t think it will take too long for you to die on the cross. So that is honey you smell in the oil. We wanted to make sure the gnats find your body before you croak.”

les oiled.jpg

Joan is not pleased with their preparation of her…

Joan is put back in her cell in the cellar. In the basement, only torch lights illuminate the room. One of ladies of Namor stands outside the barred door and looks at Joan with distain. With a huff, she says “It is time Tree takes care of the likes of you.”

prison 392.jpg

“It is almost dawn outside. They will be coming for you soon but I did not want you to become bored waiting. I brought you something to read. I presume you know how to.”

She hands Joan a parchment sheet and leaves. Joan sits on the wood furniture they call a ‘cot’. The only thing that kept it from being a bench was the cloth cover it had, and she had found it to be ineffective at wiping off the oil they had smeared over her skin. Joan looked at the parchment. It had today’s date at the top. She thought a monk from the abbey must have written it. It was far too neat to be her cousin’s penmanship.

She read though it…

On this day, Joan Tree will be executed by being crucified. Joan has been found guilty of high treason against the territory of Namor and has been condemned to death.

Due to the unknown time it will take Joan to expire once she is crucified, the official time of her passing will be recorded as the time the cross is raised upright.

It is fully expected Joan Tree will survive at least several hours as she is hanged on the cross. Beverage and food carts will be available to satisfy the spectators’ needs.”

prison 190 B.jpg

Joan tears up the parchment and throws what must be called a fit. She has seen multiple people crucified and, while she enjoyed watching their agonized dances as they were tortured to death, this crucifixion would be her own. She had not cared what others had felt nailed to the cross. In a matter of hours she would soon find out what they were going through. She doubles over and cries “Damn, I am so screwed!”

prison 391.jpg

Less than an hour after Joan was put in the cell, a guard and a monk from the Cruxton Abbey come to the barred door. The guard says “It is time, Joan.”

She stares through the bars and says “It can’t be! They aren’t suppose to crucify me until the morning!”

prison 302 A.jpg

The guard opens the door and the monk steps in. He turns Joan so her back is towards him. As he grabs her wrists and pulls her hands behind her back, he says “Don’t worry, the sun will be up before they raise you and your cross.”

cuffs 105 B.jpg

Still trying to find a way out of being crucified, Joan asks the monk how she was to carry the cross with her hands bound behind her. As the monk wraps the rough rope around her arms, he says “The archbishop took care of that.”

bondage 135 F.jpg

With Joan’s wrists securely tied the guard leads Joan down the dark moist halls of the cellar. It seemed like there was a touch of regret when the guard says “Sorry you won’t be here as long as Claire was. I’d have loved to see how you were in sack.”

Joan scrunched her face and sarcastically said “Well, damn, it is a pity they are going to crucify me instead!”

prison 260 D.jpg

The guard leads Joan through a door and out to a garden area. Though not yet bathed in the morning sun, there is enough light to see the imposing figure of Archbishop Wragg. In a cheerful, fatherly voice, the archbishop says “Joan, there you are!”

Being naked and bound, Joan is less than comfortable with the archbishop staring at her, never mind they have intimately shared a bed more times than Joan could count on one hand.

Nervously, Joan says “The monk says I don’t have to carry the cross. Does that mean you talked Tree out of crucifying me?”

“Don’t be silly, child” the archbishop laughs.

bondage 160 B.jpg

“You are going to be crucified next to your lover- I mean friend Claire and I didn’t want you worn out when they raise your cross.” The archbishop does not mention he is looking forward to Joan’s performance when she is hanging naked nailed to the cross.

One of the guards gets Joan and leads her to the garden’s gates.

prison 344 E.jpg

He thinks it is a compliment when he says “I get off in an hour. I should get to the hill before they raise you…”

Back
Top Bottom