Xena Stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com
There were supernatural elements in the series, that 'undid' her deaths on the cross.

Like our @Barbaria1 has already been crucified during millenia, and still is alive and kicking amont us! ;)
Most longer term members here with even a slight masochistic bent have been crucified at least a couple of times, I think I’ve been crucified 3 times by others…

Not all of us are superstars like Barb but yeah we’ve had some deities intervening for us too! I wonder who the patron god of loincloth-wearing slaves is? Sounds like a niche Ghod, maybe Hindu?

That’d be an interesting poll! I might whip one up in the morning “how many times have you been crucified in someone else’s picture or story in Cruxforums?”

Most longer term members here with even a slight masochistic bent have been crucified at least a couple of times, I think I’ve been crucified 3 times by others…

Not all of us are superstars like Barb but yeah we’ve had some deities intervening for us too! I wonder who the patron god of loincloth-wearing slaves is? Sounds like a niche Ghod, maybe Hindu?

That’d be an interesting poll! I might whip one up in the morning “how many times have you been crucified in someone else’s picture or story in Cruxforums?”
Time to check my CCV (Crucifixion Curriculum Vitae).:icon_pc:

I call that flirting… is that why the girls didn’t like me at school, even if I always said I’d be the one nailed alongside them?
"
I call that flirting… is that why the girls didn’t like me at school, even if I always said I’d be the one nailed alongside them?
Yeah, it's not an easy sell to most folks. "I'd like to strip you, flog you, and tie your arms to a 4x4 beam across your shoulders, and march you to your crucifixion." Try that line in your local pub and most likely security will be having you exit through the door head first. :)

Yeah, it's not an easy sell to most folks. "I'd like to strip you, flog you, and tie your arms to a 4x4 beam across your shoulders, and march you to your crucifixion." Try that line in your local pub and most likely security will be having you exit through the door head first. :)
Some guys come up with really crazy pickup lines … bad enough to make one’s eyes roll … I thought I’d heard them all … but that one would be a first!

No wait … I’ve just been informed @thehangingtree uses it all the time.

"
Maaaan, if anyone said that to me I’d melt and become their condemned slave immediately… clearly I’m going to the wrong bars…
:azote: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom