A Crux Story And A Question For The Forum. Enjoy.

Does it matter whether or not she's guilty of a crime??

• NO!! LET HER SUFFER MORE!!

• Yes, but I enjoy watching her squirm.

• Yes, but there's not much I can do.

• YES!! Take her down and show mercy; clemency.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I lend myself to my sadistic and carnal thoughts....
...This unnamed yet beautiful and petite woman is now in a place that she could never have imagined.
Well I know about how men can undress with their eyes...
Being able to crucify with their eyes, is a new and worrysome development!

Perhaps the idea of the ancients was right, that the sight of the eye is not so much a passive reception, but an active emanation... and so besides the evil eye, there is the cruxing stare...

None are innocent... they just have shown their true colors yet...
Peel off some onion-layers from the innocent, you always find a rotten heart ;)

A very small stylistic observation:
The word "excruciating", should be best used only to describe pains other than that of crucifixion.
because otherwise we are saying, "she was feeling pain that was as horrible as if she was hanging from a cross ..."
- which, when that is what she is doing , becomes redundant.

Not trolling, but I would like to say that I went to the gym today and every woman there could probably kick my ass. There was this one middle aged Asian woman next to me on the tread mill who ran for 23 straight minutes. I was do e after 15 minutes of uphill walking.

But, to be clear, a lot of those exercise machines look like they make great torture devices. Especially the ones that spread your legs.

Not trolling, but I would like to say that I went to the gym today and every woman there could probably kick my ass. There was this one middle aged Asian woman next to me on the tread mill who ran for 23 straight minutes. I was do e after 15 minutes of uphill walking.

But, to be clear, a lot of those exercise machines look like they make great torture devices. Especially the ones that spread your legs.
Uphill walking?? No no - all wrong. Every day is chest day. The only reason that any other exercise matters, is so that you can build more muscles to lift MORE on chest day. Re-evaluate your priorities my friend.

Uphill walking?? No no - all wrong. Every day is chest day. The only reason that any other exercise matters, is so that you can build more muscles to lift MORE on chest day. Re-evaluate your priorities my friend.
My Mexican trainer who doesn't like South Americans who pretend to be Mexican told me that I needed to work on my cardio so I don't have a stroke at 26

You need to have a leg day, which is my favorite work out next to chest day. Squats, leg presses and lunges are great to build your lower body.....remember most women love a great butt;)....at least that has been my experiance:)

Last edited:
You need to have a leg day, which is my favorite work out next to chest day. Squats, leg presses and lunges are great to build your lower body.....remember most women love a great butt;)....at least that has been my experiance:)
I find that they love me for my intellect.

Been working on making crux renders; this is my first. I know, pretty amateur, but we all start somewhere. Comment/Enjoy...

".........Her tight and skimpy spandex gym clothes have been stripped mercilessly away; all that remains is her naked, taught, stretched, and sweaty skin..........The poor yet beautiful woman realizes that she has been crucified............"

upload_2015-7-15_20-17-22.png

Back
Top Bottom