A Last Pleasure Before ....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like your thinking, Tiptaste. I've been saying much the same for years. Exposure, helplessness, humiliation, these are powerful elements of the experience. For a man, his body's response to the experience is no secret, he can't hide his reaction, all the more shameful (or possibly exciting)
I shell make plan with female to be crucified in future. We have our Dominus, and we plan to be crucified together with ropes, no feet rest, naked and to look each other. It is good to se how man and woman reacting on the cross. I would crucifixed with cornu, and she will crucified with sedile

Unquestionably, a naked man's sexual arousal is more obviously visible than a naked woman's
though my nipples swell and harden like mini-pricks, and juices may be escaping down my thigh -
we also give off powerful pheromones - I wonder if men "scent" us when we're horny (at least subconsciously)?

Mmmmm yes. The silent scent that makes us wider and start to throb. That makes us look at your chest hoping that your nipples thrust toward us and at the slit of your skirt that shows your parted legs. Do you wet your lips when we pick up your scent? Do you raise an eyebrow to our wondering? Do you feel your sex moisten as we scent your hunger while we pass on the street? Can we share fluid where the scent has brought us together? I see a hand, or mouth or sex fold hungrily swallowing a thickening male member that needs to share relief. Scent is sex. We obey.

Maybe it depends, from woman to woman, and situation to situation. Maybe something which would bring shame and pain to one woman, would bring glorious pleasure to another.
Does the condemned woman deserve a last chance of pleasure, of release? Does she have a choice?
I think the sample of opinions we have here will be biased :)
I think many of our female members will crave some attention before or during crucifixion, a last pleasuring, a last release.

And what about the men? That is, men also condemned. Do they deserve a final pleasure? Is it an extreme degradation for the condemned man to be aroused, brought to orgasm, forced to perform and entertain in this most intimate way? Or is it a kindness, a final gift?

Is it a different situation, male and female?
Definitely males deserve final pleasure as well. Physical suffering is almost always associated with muscles tension and arousal. When I was on x-cross a lot of strangers were touching me, licking or fingering. It was not degrading but rather a sign admiration and final gift.

I try to understand how condemned woman or man feel pain. The pain in his(her) wrists. the pain of his(her) ankles, the pain shoulders, arm and leg muscles. When cross rise up he or she must be strong to avoid dislocation. I cant think about pain in that moment. And whats happend after the cross lifted vertically

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it depends, from woman to woman, and situation to situation. Maybe something which would bring shame and pain to one woman, would bring glorious pleasure to another.
Does the condemned woman deserve a last chance of pleasure, of release? Does she have a choice?
I think the sample of opinions we have here will be biased :)
I think many of our female members will crave some attention before or during crucifixion, a last pleasuring, a last release.

And what about the men? That is, men also condemned. Do they deserve a final pleasure? Is it an extreme degradation for the condemned man to be aroused, brought to orgasm, forced to perform and entertain in this most intimate way? Or is it a kindness, a final gift?

Is it a different situation, male and female?
A body of the condemned man on the cross is maximum in stretch and tension. His shoulders and chest tears apart from tension and pain. He must catch breath and he used his strong muscles of the chest arms and leg muscles. He must have strong erection during his agony because the tension of muscles caused erection. But crowd who look at his naked body coused erection as well. They make fun with his erection they comment his cock scrotum too. On the cross he is exposed like women. He is not hunter he is a catch

A body of the condemned man on the cross is maximum in stretch and tension. His shoulders and chest tears apart from tension and pain. He must catch breath and he used his strong muscles of the chest arms and leg muscles. He must have strong erection during his agony because the tension of muscles caused erection. But crowd who look at his naked body coused erection as well. They make fun with his erection they comment his cock scrotum too. On the cross he is exposed like women. He is not hunter he is a catch
It's going on exactly this way. Once crucified, the condemned must not only struggle for breath but listen to a lot comments of coming spectators. Erection is very common and results from tension and exposure. When I was on x-cross many strangers were watching my cock, balls, commented on the cicumcision scar and touched my skin. My feeling were mixed and difficult to describe: from arousal and pride to total humiliation. Actually I was totally helpless and knew that unless I'm released I'd weaken and finally die.

My friends took me out into the woods where they stripped me naked and led me to a wooden cross they prepared for me. They threw me down on the cross and they spread my arms and legs and one of them starts fucking me! It feels so arousing being held down on a cross on the ground and a man fucking ur helpless body! My penis would get so hard and I would squirm and moan with sexual pleasure. Especially when they started nailing my wrists. (Fake nails) I scream with agony and thrust my pelvis upward as they continue nailing me I feel his hard cock being pounded in me!! Its extremely sexually erotic being banged while nailed to the cross.

Attachments

• 1541433104749538997169.jpg
    1541433104749538997169.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom