A Last Pleasure Before ....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Concerning the rape'fantasy, someone was telling me in PM that like I accepted this nailing, so, he didn't see why I could not accept a rape ...

The counter-point to that is that if they want to share your time and company and make use of your character in their own stories they need to respect your rules.

If they cannot do that, then they do not get to play.

Knowing Mess' writings I believe there exists an agreement between her and her executing friends. Thus unexpected actions will not pass. Phantasy is what would happen when the executors unexpectedly damage her body; I think it is then her last crucifixion and she leaves for a monastery.

The counter-point to that is that if they want to share your time and company and make use of your character in their own stories they need to respect your rules.

If they cannot do that, then they do not get to play.

Exactly...

You seem to be channeling Apostate there, Roxie :)

Oh? I wondered what was causing those voices in my head...:eek:

Perhaps you could explain....???:D

Whoa! Glad I could help out!:D Hope your not at work! Professional athletes can sit around and browse crux forums all afternoon after working out and get naked whenever we want.:devil: People with real jobs have offices and....stuff.:p Anyway I hope my hand treated you well....;)
y're a nagger for hardworking office-girlies............................ a cruel one too:devil::devil:

Whoa! Glad I could help out!:D Hope your not at work! Professional athletes can sit around and browse crux forums all afternoon after working out and get naked whenever we want.:devil: People with real jobs have offices and....stuff.:p Anyway I hope my hand treated you well....;)
nagger

Yes, I can see Apostate's limbic system being zapped on at least 6 different threads over here :devil:
and either in many many yahoo groups

Apostate630 has made frequent references to his limbic system being zapped...not sure if any are on Forums (probably he seems to say it a lot) but certainly over on Foundation :D
Apostate's limbic system is particularly zapped by girls crucified with their feet up high on the cross, just below their backsides.

I was trying to capture that in a previous not particularly successful attempt at photomanipulation, but I couldn't get her feet right :mad:

Hanna outside the city wall.jpg

Actually, I couldn't get anything much right, I concluded that pm was best left to the masters, though I might return to it if I get the opportunity to try on a proper computer, not a laptop...

But you can see why the original photo made me think of Apostate

hanna_13 (2).jpg

W

Apostate's limbic system is particularly zapped by girls crucified with their feet up high on the cross, just below their backsides.

I was trying to capture that in a previous not particularly successful attempt at photomanipulation, but I couldn't get her feet right :mad:

View attachment 134841

Actually, I couldn't get anything much right, I concluded that pm was best left to the masters, though I might return to it if I get the opportunity to try on a proper computer, not a laptop...

But you can see why the original photo made me think of Apostate

View attachment 134842

W

Well at least you did a good job on the nails ;). Love her facial expression.

Then perhaps for us Women it is the ultimate crux humiliation....if we must have pleasure, should it be via the cornu or our tormenter's erection? Or is there some kind of vicarious satisfaction, in seeing that kind of reaction to our naked helplessness?

I think the attention of the crowd is part of the shameful degradation of the cross, and to see the crowd erotically excited, even threatening to us as we writhe on the cross, is part of what excites in our fantasies. I am always struck, for example, in how that is always depicted so prominently in drawings of crux scenes.
Absolutely Barb! However, there is one more feature: any naked woman on the cross looks surprisingly feminine.

Absolutely Barb! However, there is one more feature: any naked woman on the cross looks surprisingly feminine.
how is it possible...........................................naked womans looking feminine what a forum is it isn't?:p

how is it possible...........................................naked womans looking feminine what a forum is it isn't?:p
I believe that a male cannot feel feminine perception, and vice versa. For example, among lesbians much more bisexual than among gay men. However, I do not insist on my opinion.

I believe that a male cannot feel feminine perception, and vice versa. For example, among lesbians much more bisexual than among gay men. However, I do not insist on my opinion.
my head is spinning by it all

Then perhaps for us Women it is the ultimate crux humiliation....if we must have pleasure, should it be via the cornu or our tormenter's erection? Or is there some kind of vicarious satisfaction, in seeing that kind of reaction to our naked helplessness?

I think the attention of the crowd is part of the shameful degradation of the cross, and to see the crowd erotically excited, even threatening to us as we writhe on the cross, is part of what excites in our fantasies. I am always struck, for example, in how that is always depicted so prominently in drawings of crux scenes.
I think it's both the humiliation of rape by cornu OR erection as well as the public display of nakedness (while helpless to do anything about it) before a gawking crowd. For females I believe that penetration has a lot to do with the excitement. For males it's a lot about the exposure and humiliation. Exposure of the genitals and helpless to prevent anyone one from viewing or handling them and penetration is completely humiliating. If penetration and exposure results in an erection or worse, the humiliation is heightened.

I think it's both the humiliation of rape by cornu OR erection as well as the public display of nakedness (while helpless to do anything about it) before a gawking crowd. For females I believe that penetration has a lot to do with the excitement. For males it's a lot about the exposure and humiliation. Exposure of the genitals and helpless to prevent anyone one from viewing or handling them and penetration is completely humiliating. If penetration and exposure results in an erection or worse, the humiliation is heightened.

I like your thinking, Tiptaste. I've been saying much the same for years. Exposure, helplessness, humiliation, these are powerful elements of the experience. For a man, his body's response to the experience is no secret, he can't hide his reaction, all the more shameful (or possibly exciting)

Back
Top Bottom