A Master's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friday December 6, 2019 High 48° Low 45° Rain (again)

I spent most of today on the phone which I hate. I don’t have the best people skills and I’m particularly weak at picking up on others’ reactions to what I say. When I’m on the phone and cannot process non-verbal signals (facial expression, body language), I’m at a particular disadvantage. However, it is a highly efficient way to check in on clients between face-to-face meetings and excellent for getting insights from my friends on Wall Street or in the City.

I was slightly put out yesterday by the chiming in of certain practitioners of the slave arts. They stole some of my thunder for the next few days of diary. However, after careful consideration, it was a good thing. It indicates that what I saying about Master/Slave is not totally uninteresting to my readers and not totally off the mark. As I said, not long ago, I am hardly an expert Master. I’ve only been doing it for two years and my slave is unusually compliant which mitigates some of the usual learning challenges. Nevertheless, as should be obvious, I’m a good study and revel in research and book (or these days, online) learning. My theoretical knowledge of the role of Master exceeds my practical competence, but I think the latter is improving all the time. I do enjoy hearing from other, experienced people that generally concur with my thoughts. Please feel free to post whenever you wish.

To continue my thoughts in parallel with their posts:
In addition to the practical efficiencies of hand and voice commands for the slave to assume a position, the psychological aspect is very gratifying to both slave and Master. When your slave assumes a posture at your command, there is a strong feeling of power and satisfaction. I hardly need to explain this, everyone, even most submissives, likes getting their own way, feeling strong.
I think (maybe it’s just that I’m not a submissive) that the reward for the slave is more subtle and more complex. I think it is very close to pride. Even an experienced Sub must find some surrender difficult; certainly acceptance of pain must be a challenge at times. I think a slave finds great pleasure in overcoming her own reluctance to grovel and obey. When she assumes an ordered position, she has surrendered her own will to her Master’s. This is certainly a worthy accomplishment.
In addition to these rewards, skillful giving and obeying of commands can always be a source of pride for both partners. As when a team functions smoothly together or a horse and rider act as one, or when two lovers move in tandem, their bodies perfectly complementing each other.

When she assumes an ordered position, she has surrendered her own will to her Master’s. This is certainly a worthy accomplishment.
In addition to these rewards, skillful giving and obeying of commands can always be a source of pride for both partners. As when a team functions smoothly together or a horse and rider act as one, or when two lovers move in tandem, their bodies perfectly complementing each other.
Great description of the Dom sub relationship

Saturday December 7, 2019 High 50° Low 44° Rain

When I was growing up, today’s date, December 7th instantly was followed by Pearl Harbor Day. That association has begin to fade as the generation that lived through WWII dies off. Though we do still have a Queen (QEII, you Scottish Independence nuts!) who served in uniform way back then. In the US, the new date that is universally recognized (along with July 4th) is September 11th, though the sloppy younger people insist on 9-11.

I don’t want to beat slave positions to death here (it would be a waste of a good slave -ha,ha). Just one more for now:
Nadu – Kneeling, ankles together, knees wide apart, back straight, chin level, eyes down, hands on thighs, and palms up. A marvelous alert and submissive position. Perhaps my favorite. The slave is totally submissive, but proud in her posture, obedient, not groveling.

I think it is very close to pride. Even an experienced Sub must find some surrender difficult; certainly acceptance of pain must be a challenge at times. I think a slave finds great pleasure in overcoming her own reluctance to grovel and obey.
very much agree - it's the thrill of responding to a challenge, the physical challenges of hard labour and pain,
the emotional challenges of patient acceptance of humiliation and abuse -
while keeping an iron-strong sense of personal worth. Being a sub is not for wimps!
skillful giving and obeying of commands can always be a source of pride for both partners. As when a team functions smoothly together or a horse and rider act as one, or when two lovers move in tandem, their bodies perfectly complementing each other.
Yes, that too, for me it's in many senses a 'performance art', one to be perfected like dancing.

I don’t want to beat slave positions to death here (it would be a waste of a good slave -ha,ha). Just one more for now:
Nadu – Kneeling, ankles together, knees wide apart, back straight, chin level, eyes down, hands on thighs, and palms up. A marvelous alert and submissive position. Perhaps my favorite. The slave is totally submissive, but proud in her posture, obedient, not groveling.
1575746030253.png1575746100962.png1575745955632.png1575746174985.png1575746507501.png

All pretty good, and of course the slavegirl must respond to her Master's particular pleasures,
which may not be the same as in the rule-book ...
#1 thighs very wide, that's good; the standard 'palms up' is a signal of availability,
this girl may be in the presence of guests to whom her Master does not wish to make her available -
but she must still show humble submission, as her turned head and lowered eyes display perfectly;
#2 a more standard nadu, good legs position, but the needs to learn to keep her shoulders back,
lifting and displaying her breasts, her neck up, head slightly bowed, while still keeping her eyes lowered.
#3 good legs and excellent body position - maybe Master has given her permission to look up at Him?
#4 pretty good, but her upward glance might get a lash
#5 hard to fault, a well-trained girl - but her lips should be parted
(that's true of all these - remember lips and legs must always be parted)

View attachment 788696View attachment 788697View attachment 788695View attachment 788698View attachment 788700

All pretty good, and of course the slavegirl must respond to her Master's particular pleasures,
which may not be the same as in the rule-book ...
#1 thighs very wide, that's good; the standard 'palms up' is a signal of availability,
this girl may be in the presence of guests to whom her Master does not wish to make her available -
but she must still show humble submission, as her turned head and lowered eyes display perfectly;
#2 a more standard nadu, good legs position, but the needs to learn to keep her shoulders back,
lifting and displaying her breasts, her neck up, head slightly bowed, while still keeping her eyes lowered.
#3 good legs and excellent body position - maybe Master has given her permission to look up at Him?
#4 pretty good, but her upward glance might get a lash
#5 hard to fault, a well-trained girl - but her lips should be parted
(that's true of all these - remember lips and legs must always be parted)
Indeed, I think #4 needs ... retraining!

Sunday December 8, 2019 High 45° Low 41° Cloudy

A quiet day at home reading and trying to stay warm. You’ve probably noticed that Dina and I maintain our separate households despite being a public “item” and engaging in much sex and “other” pursuits. I’m old-fashioned and surprisingly, so is Dina; we don’t want to live together without benefit of clergy, to use Kipling’s title of a tragic story. I know, it’s silly given the “improper” things we do together in private, but it’s how we want it.

Since there is some interest here for insight into the minutia of a slave relationship, I’ll describe one more position, one of my favorite for Dina.
Wall. Legs hip width apart, feet angled out. Slightly further than arm length away from wall. Leaning forward, palms planted flat against the wall, head down.

This borders on a stress position and at first Dina hated it due to the stress and building pain if retained very long. However, with time, it has become one of her favorites due to the challenge of enduring the stress.

Last edited:
Monday December 9th, 2019 High 45° Low 38° Rain

I greatly fear I’m becoming acclimated to the weather here. Despite a day of cold rain forecast and fulfilled, I decreed another vacation day to explore local culture. We went to Ayr to visit Robert Burns’ birthplace. There are a lot of reasons to admire Burns, but my first realization of his incredible style came early in school with learning for recitation, his “To A Mouse, On Turning her up in her Nest, with the Plough, November 1785.” First such an earthy, pun intended, title of a poem by a superior poet. Then, the way in which he takes a very mundane (another pun) incident to explore the mortal condition is brilliant. And, of course the language, the opening stanza:

Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim’rous beastie,
O, what a panic’s in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi’ bickerin brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an’ chase thee
Wi’ murd’ring pattle!

Is poetry of the highest degree. Then immediately he makes what could be a contemporary quote of eco-awareness with the second stanza:

I’m truly sorry Man’s dominion
Has broken Nature’s social union,
An’ justifies that ill opinion,
Which makes thee startle,
At me, thy poor, earth-born companion,
An’ fellow-mortal!

Then, near the end, Burns coins a very popular truism:

The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men
Gang aft agley

While providing John Steinbeck with one of his best novel titles!

The museum was quite sweet and touching. Later we viewed much praised Ayr Beach (from the dry warmth of my car). A filling pub meal, a pleasant drive home and the opportunity to warm ourselves in bed provided a great end to a fine day.

More on positions tomorrow.

Tuesday December 10th, 2019 High 52° Low 41° Rain

Dina is off to celebrate the birthday of a friend of her's. A really remarkable woman with an encyclopedic mind for languages and linguistics. If I didn’t already love Dina with my whole heart, I’d probably try to win this one over. However, she probably would dismiss me if she knew of my “Master” predilection.

A reader inquired what was Dina’s favorite slave position. That’s difficult to answer, since she is still learning several and there are several that I haven’t shown her yet. But when I asked, she immediately said, “sula-ki!” This is very similar to the sula I described before (on back legs spread and flat, arms at side). Once the slave has assumed the Sula position, she slowly lifts her hips up off the floor, beckoning with her body, encouraging her sexual use (or abuse) by the Master.
:very_hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday December 11th, 2019 High 42° Low 39° Cloudy

Another day trip in Scotland. It’s Brexit/Independence/Election dementia everywhere.

Last evening, I received an email from one of my readers, complaining that it’s been a week without punishment of Dina. I’ve waited twenty-four hours to calm down and give a reasoned, measured response:

“Who the FUCK do you think you are to complain about that?????

Ok. Now itemizations:

• Dina is my slave and my lover and NO ONE else has any place calling for her punishment (unless, I, as Master, give them permission)!
  • Please try to realize that the Master/Slave relationship is not one of constant, brutal torture (at least not mine). That is only one aspect of our alliance.
  • Dina is a human being with real feelings, not a blow-up doll to be abused constantly. While she may enjoy punishment, her body is real and would respond poorly to constant assault. It is not a purpose of our relationship to injure her.
  • Again, while she might crave discipline and pain, if applied too frequently and too firmly, these can injure her psychologically, making her depressed and feeling worthless and unloved.
  • Ok. Tomorrow is scheduled as a punishment day.

Wednesday December 11th, 2019 High 42° Low 39° Cloudy

Another day trip in Scotland. It’s Brexit/Independence/Election dementia everywhere.

Last evening, I received an email from one of my readers, complaining that it’s been a week without punishment of Dina. I’ve waited twenty-four hours to calm down and give a reasoned, measured response:

“Who the FUCK do you think you are to complain about that?????

Ok. Now itemizations:
  • Dina is my slave and my lover and NO ONE else has any place calling for her punishment (unless, I, as Master, give them permission)!
  • Please try to realize that the Master/Slave relationship is not one of constant, brutal torture (at least not mine). That is only one aspect of our alliance.
  • Dina is a human being with real feelings, not a blow-up doll to be abused constantly. While she may enjoy punishment, her body is real and would respond poorly to constant assault. It is not a purpose of our relationship to injure her.
  • Again, while she might crave discipline and pain, if applied too frequently and too firmly, these can injure her psychologically, making her depressed and feeling worthless and unloved.
  • Ok. Tomorrow is scheduled as a punishment day.
Moreover, if she wants punishment, she has to earn it :span1:

Thursday December 12, 2019

Fearless Forecast of a American carpetbagger interloping in UK Election.

SNP reaches 40 seats. Most gains from Labour. Possible only one Scottish non-SNP seat (CON)

Tories win very workable majority, 25 to 42. Most likely 38.
Labour loses 30 or more seats, major losses in Yorkshire.

Sterling rises. Buy gilts.

Note, this prediction is not endorsed by Dina, a rapid SNP supporter.

Last edited:
Thursday December 12th, 2019 High 40° Low 38° Showers

Back home for a punishment day. I ordered Dina to arrive at 12 noon and she did.

While intentionally disobeying my orders or being late would get her more punishment, she has agreed with me that is not right. Effectively I do not allow, “please hurt me” to earn punishment. It would not be correction, but simple sado-masochism. Not that that is wrong and we sometimes do it, but to mix and confuse the two is detrimental to the Master/Slave relationship.

Do you see what I mean about the complication of being a Master? I don’t want to discourage those who want to give it a try, but I want to impress upon them the importance of beginning slowly, working out your personal preferences and those of your slave, and always thinking how you can be a better master. Believe me, I’m always doing that and I seem to find something almost every few days to improve.

We went down to the basement torture room. Dina looked so delectable and vulnerable in her slave outfit. If you haven’t read her diary you don’t know her outfit, I guess. I’ll describe it.

A white button front oxford shirt and a plaid skirt, with nothing underneath and barefoot. She is allowed freedom with the skirt. It must be an authentic tartan, but she is free to choose which. Today it’s an Armstrong Modern, I like the deep blues and greens. It must come down at least three inches below her pudendum to avoid being vulgar. Dina is expert at wearing it exactly that long and not a fraction of an inch longer.

Since Valentine’s Day this year, when I gave it to her, she always wears a pink choker slave collar.

This is long enough. I’ll detail her punishment tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom