A picture in want of a story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok., so I did not get the nailing right, but I am listening. Typical beginner's mistake, I guess, she will disgracefully fall off the cross and break her neck. We do not want that, do we? Here is an updated version Maybe I now overdid it with the blood...
View attachment 704663

Jucundus, the nails going through the wrists or forearms is indeed important, to avoid the anticlimax you describe. And other artists like Damian, Jedakk and Jastrow often add the marks of flogging and other pre-crucifixion torture.

I also tracked down your namesake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Caecilius_Iucundus

and heartily second your decision not to use him as your avatar. ;)

Attachments

• 4F917971-5E22-4C9C-8A22-ADAE52D0717B.jpeg
    4F917971-5E22-4C9C-8A22-ADAE52D0717B.jpeg
    601.4 KB · Views: 897
  • 455DFB2B-3DFD-4E6E-9DB1-8D579C91EDEF.jpeg
    455DFB2B-3DFD-4E6E-9DB1-8D579C91EDEF.jpeg
    687.9 KB · Views: 746
  • 049A90E0-D886-4B46-95C0-04C7821CEE18.jpeg
    049A90E0-D886-4B46-95C0-04C7821CEE18.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 671
  • 08C6A08D-CCD2-4DEC-ACAF-A993A4C3CB3A.jpeg
    08C6A08D-CCD2-4DEC-ACAF-A993A4C3CB3A.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 623
Maybe there is too much blood, but dont forget you are the creative artist.
You make your own deciscions. If you like what you make that's your perogative.
No artist is able to please all, unfortunately.

As for the nail position, personally I like the nail thru hand position even if the woman would come crashing down in reality.
It's not reality itself thats being depicted.
Its your view on a "fantasized" reality.

As for the nail position, personally I like the nail thru hand position even if the woman would come crashing down in reality.
It's not reality itself thats being depicted.
Its your view on a "fantasized" reality.

Exactly.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/4f917971-5e22-4c9c-8a22-adae52d0717b-jpeg.704774/

I like the nails in the palms also...her wrists can be secured via rope or tape...but this one is excellent! The slave is totally nude, and her pussy fully shaved....with some nice stripes from her scourging .....her lustful dance on the cross is exciting...but the tribune should def force her eager and lustful asshole onto the impalement device on the cross....as far as it will go...then when she pushes up and down on her nailed feet...to catch her breath and to dance the dance of lust...her lustful ass will be fucked deeply with the hard anal her body is lusting for!

Last edited:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/4f917971-5e22-4c9c-8a22-adae52d0717b-jpeg.704774/

I like the nails in the palms also...her wrists can be secured via rope or tape...but this one is excellent! The slave is totally nude, and her pussy fully shaved....with some nice stripes from her scourging .....her lustful dance on the cross is exciting...but the tribune should def force her eager and lustful asshole onto the impalement device on the cross....as far as it will go...then when she pushes up and down on her nailed feet...to catch her breath and to dance the dance of lust...her lustful ass will be fucked deeply with the hard anal her body is lusting for!

Sounds like you’re into cornus, Nails. There’s a whole passage in "Serpent’s Eye"

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-serpents-eye-by-jedakk.508/

in which Sabina lowers herself with agonizing and agonized slowness onto one.

Attachments

• BB27B118-5F37-4E7E-9408-127E90EA4418.jpeg
    BB27B118-5F37-4E7E-9408-127E90EA4418.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 654
  • 4222F41B-2028-4D89-ABB0-52E7C897C2EF.jpeg
    4222F41B-2028-4D89-ABB0-52E7C897C2EF.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 687
  • EFC807DD-0729-4DFE-B2AC-1DAAE855E109.jpeg
    EFC807DD-0729-4DFE-B2AC-1DAAE855E109.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 675
  • F5D8E87A-6CFF-4456-AD8E-82040CB1AC6A.jpeg
    F5D8E87A-6CFF-4456-AD8E-82040CB1AC6A.jpeg
    801.9 KB · Views: 680

Attachments

• F5BBDA30-DFDD-4638-8558-B9AD07A2E66C.jpeg
    F5BBDA30-DFDD-4638-8558-B9AD07A2E66C.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 750
  • 67B81FD2-6383-4552-AA12-7F572E3B5FCD.jpeg
    67B81FD2-6383-4552-AA12-7F572E3B5FCD.jpeg
    761.1 KB · Views: 727
  • 2BF20306-E86A-4B56-8F20-FE2684649D51.jpeg
    2BF20306-E86A-4B56-8F20-FE2684649D51.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 699
Yes old Lucius Caecilius is my cover in the net. He is considerably more famous than me. My avatar isn't much prettier,I am afraid :eek:, it is cut from an old image, "The Vampire's Dream".

View attachment 705114

IMHO a far more effective and WTF avatar than a simple portrait of your Roman-era namesake. ;)

Attachments

• 992D03FF-9D33-44DE-B1D4-2165F722F7F6.jpeg
    992D03FF-9D33-44DE-B1D4-2165F722F7F6.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 587
I don't often use strong language on this forum but - fucking hell, that is one image of power. The only infinitesimal issue I have with it are the nails through the palms.

So, here is my response in prose to this wonderful picture.

Daughter is a powerful word.

The arrival of a baby daughter is a moment of joy for any parent, a beautiful bundle of feminine potential. If a daughter is lucky she will follow her mother in beauty and grace, but she will form a special lifelong bond with her father, her first male relationship, her window into an alien world.

And so it was for this young woman, daughter, princess. For isn't every girl a princess to her father?

Palms tear, sinews scream, blood flows.

But the day came when her father could longer play king to her princess, protector to his daughter. The day came when others called him proditor, not protector.

Arms stretch back, slim shoulders take the strain.

They came for him, they came and cast him down, traitor, unworthy servant to his people. They came for all of them, wife and daughter were not spared. How could they be, tainted as they were? Condemned by those who spoke against him, she was taken from her life of comfort. Her father's love was no longer her joy, but her condemnation. Knowing nothing of politics, she was sentenced to suffer, for how could she be innocent?

Young flesh tight over ribs, see the movement as she draws in breath.

Condemned. Stripped. Humiliated. Nailed.

That potential she once had is no more, this is the end, to hang here struggling on this unyielding wood. Her legs try to take some of the strain, but her nailed feet cry out with every movement, as if she is standing on the hard nails. Her sex is barely visible behind her sweet bush, matted with sweat. No man will win her love now, no man find pleasure at the end of the day between those slender thighs.

Back arches, muscles cramp, agony etched on her face.

She cries out in pain and despair to one who shares her gender. Mother Juno have pity! This girl is tortured beyond her endurance, degraded beyond all dignity. Let her find release!

Flies taste her, crawl on her face, between her legs.

This is the meaning of true helplessness. This torture is almost the worst of all, the sensation causes her to twist in frustration.

Her body is young and desirable, she draws a crowd of onlookers to witness her fall, to enjoy her final agony. Most of them barely know who she is, they don't care, it is naked lust that drives them, or pleasure in the suffering of one so beautiful.

Come stranger and stand with me here, you have a good view of her small shapely breasts as they rise with each breath. Look, between her thighs, see the portal of Venus that hides behind the thicket of her body? As she pants and grunts with the effort of crucifixion you may imagine her straddling your own body, her cries a response to your powerful thrusts. Think what a ride she would be, eh? That fine skin, those shapely young limbs, and such a face! Such a pity, to end like this.

Daughter to a traitor.

Filia Proditoris.
Well done! Powerful effect there. Very fitting for the image.

I am overwhelmed by all the feedback. Thanks a lot! I am of course particularly grateful to @Barbaria1 and @phlebas (the Iain M. Banks or the T.S. Eliot one?) for their wonderful stories. Each one a pearl! Highly motivating, really, to further explore the subject. (I am also open fot the opposite track, as we did for @windar's story)

Ok., so I did not get the nailing right, but I am listening. Typical beginner's mistake, I guess, she will disgracefully fall off the cross and break her neck. We do not want that, do we? Here is an updated version Maybe I now overdid it with the blood...

View attachment 704663
I agree with Barb. I think it's close to perfect. I do not get tired of looking at this image. Do carry on.

Jucundus, the nails going through the wrists or forearms is indeed important, to avoid the anticlimax you describe. And other artists like Damian, Jedakk and Jastrow often add the marks of flogging and other pre-crucifixion torture.

I also tracked down your namesake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Caecilius_Iucundus

and heartily second your decision not to use him as your avatar. ;)
Sounds like you’re into cornus, Nails. There’s a whole passage in "Serpent’s Eye"

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-serpents-eye-by-jedakk.508/

in which Sabina lowers herself with agonizing and agonized slowness onto one.

Nice but not as large as the one in this....This one....., once her ass has been mounted on it....she cannot work her way off of it....she must continue to take deep hard anal every time she dances the dance of lust to catch her breath.....they should all be set up this way so the slave must have it in her ass......and she cannot get off of it.....

Last edited:
And here is another image waiting for its story to be told. If I were to give it a title, I'd call it

"Barbarian Bitch"

And the Romans came ... came to rule ... to bend us to their ways. So we resisted ... rose up to throw them out ... and we did. But they returned to wreak their vengeance. Our warriors fought and died. They burned our settlements and ravaged the countryside. And they took our women, used them in unspeakable ways, and marched those that survived off into slavery ... all except me, the Barbarian Queen ... or Barbarian Bitch as they preferred to call me as they mocked me. I was taken in chains to Rome itself, and put on display in a Roman General's Triumph. Marched naked through the streets. They couldn't get enough of me. "Red-haired Barbarian Bitch" they chanted and jeered ... the color of my hair apparently being somewhat of a novelty to them. But then their cries turned to "Crucify her. Crucify the Red-Haired Barbarian Bitch." And so, they scourged me, and nailed me to a cross, on which I danced and writhed, legs obscenely spread ... amusing them endlessly with the sight of the red hair at my crotch. At last, they grew weary of the sport and left me to die ... the last of my people ... the Barbarian Bitch.

And here is another image waiting for its story to be told. If I were to give it a title, I'd call it

"Barbarian Bitch"

View attachment 705115

Ok here's my modest effort :)
Striking a different tone to Barb's

"Interesting, so they are red between the legs too? I always wondered."

"Yes, striking isn't it? And the pale skin with little brown dots all over it. Some barbarians are quite exotic, really."

"Lovely body, pity she had to end on a cross, but then it gives us a chance to have a closer look. Come."

"I wonder how soft her hair is, down there? Will they let us touch it? And that skin, what do those little spots feel like?"

"Look now, that hair is really beautiful up close, it really catches the light, such an unusual colour! And look how it frames the lips of her young pussy."

"Yes, so exotic. I must look for a northern barbarian slave next time I am in need of one, I am curious to see how they feel in the couch."

"Maybe you should ask the guards? It looks like they gave this one a try before they nailed her up. Look, dripping from her cunt, good Roman seed for sure."

"I wonder what she did to deserve this. I say, do you speak Latin? What did you do, missy? Hello?"

"Don't mind her Lucius, she can't understand you and she doubtless wouldn't answer if she could. I'm going closer to have a feel."

"Well you say that Marius, but I think she does understand. Look, her cheeks are as red now as her pussy hair! She still feels shame, this one. She'd better get used to it, the whole town can see her sex and now I am closer I can smell the men who have enjoyed her. There is no dignity on the cross."

"You're right there my friend. Now move aside so I can touch that wondrous hair!"

Ok here's my modest effort :)
Striking a different tone to Barb's

"Interesting, so they are red between the legs too? I always wondered."

"Yes, striking isn't it? And the pale skin with little brown dots all over it. Some barbarians are quite exotic, really."

"Lovely body, pity she had to end on a cross, but then it gives us a chance to have a closer look. Come."

"I wonder how soft her hair is, down there? Will they let us touch it? And that skin, what do those little spots feel like?"

"Look now, that hair is really beautiful up close, it really catches the light, such an unusual colour! And look how it frames the lips of her young pussy."

"Yes, so exotic. I must look for a northern barbarian slave next time I am in need of one, I am curious to see how they feel in the couch."

"Maybe you should ask the guards? It looks like they gave this one a try before they nailed her up. Look, dripping from her cunt, good Roman seed for sure."

"I wonder what she did to deserve this. I say, do you speak Latin? What did you do, missy? Hello?"

"Don't mind her Lucius, she can't understand you and she doubtless wouldn't answer if she could. I'm going closer to have a feel."

"Well you say that Marius, but I think she does understand. Look, her cheeks are as red now as her pussy hair! She still feels shame, this one. She'd better get used to it, the whole town can see her sex and now I am closer I can smell the men who have enjoyed her. There is no dignity on the cross."

"You're right there my friend. Now move aside so I can touch that wondrous hair!"

One of Boudicca's daughters?

Back
Top Bottom