A Real Archer In Training

Go to CruxDreams.com
**The Demise of Princess Mia**
Princess Mia's compound has been raided and as the warriors are inside plundering the chambers she sees her chance and slips out the gates and away into the woods. However she was seen by a sentry, Naya who follows her and knocks her unconscious with a cudgel. Naya then drags the princess back into the fortress and proceeds to strip of her jewelry, sandals and top. Naya then hoists Princess Mia up between two posts and secures her. The princess comes to still in a daze and looks about frantically as she realizes she is tied and tries to regain her senses.

18h55m48s493.jpg18h56m45s371.jpg18h57m52s007.jpg18h58m47s992.jpg18h59m49s600.jpg19h00m25s299.jpg19h01m52s626.jpg19h04m38s660.jpg

**The Demise of Princess Mia** 2
Naya approaches the princess who says "Who are you, what do you want? I have jewels, do you want gold? Naya replies "I already have your gold and we've killed your people. So now I will kill you!" To which the Mia replies "You will pay for this! The rest of my people will return and then may the gods be with you!" Naya sneers and says "Your gods are nothing to me!" as she draws back on the bow string and lets an arrow fly straight into the princess' solar plexus. The princess throws back her head and moans loudly as Naya selects a second arrow from the quiver, draws and sends an arrow straight to the princess' belly. Mia again throws back her head at the impact and cries out in pain.

19h05m52s549.jpg19h06m19s588.jpg19h07m31s202.jpg19h08m01s413.jpg19h08m31s834.jpg19h08m50s254.jpg19h09m10s406.jpg19h10m16s590.jpg19h10m32s088.jpg

**The Demise of Princess Mia** 4
Naya draws her dagger, cuts Mia down and lets her fall to the ground dead. Naya then gathers up the jewelry and the rest of her plunder and calmly walks away leaving the princess where she fell. Princess Mia has breathed her last as her lovely pierced body lies still in the sand.

19h19m43s618.jpg19h20m44s943.jpg19h20m56s669.jpg19h21m20s572.jpg19h21m34s712.jpg19h22m57s462.jpg19h23m15s964.jpg19h24m12s373.jpg

Nicely spread except ............

The first hit would have killed her pretty quickly as that one was right to the heart.

Every good archer knows the first goes to the pussy.

The next halfway up to the belly button.

Then the belly button.

Then right in the middle below the bottom of the breasts.

Then the RIGHT nipple.

Now you've got to be careful here but the next shot needs to be to the outside of the left aureola otherwise you could hit the heart. In fact if the aureola is small you may want to go more to the outside.

Ok she's dying, now you have a dilemma, do you want her to suffer and die slowly or do you want the satisfaction of a kill shot and go right for the heart.

Decisions, decisions.

kisses

willowfall

Nicely spread except ............

The first hit would have killed her pretty quickly as that one was right to the heart.

Every good archer knows the first goes to the pussy.

The next halfway up to the belly button.

Then the belly button.

Then right in the middle below the bottom of the breasts.

Then the RIGHT nipple.

Now you've got to be careful here but the next shot needs to be to the outside of the left aureola otherwise you could hit the heart. In fact if the aureola is small you may want to go more to the outside.

Ok she's dying, now you have a dilemma, do you want her to suffer and die slowly or do you want the satisfaction of a kill shot and go right for the heart.

Decisions, decisions.

kisses

willowfall

I get the feeling that Naya wanted her to die slowly and in extreme agony. ;) But as this is fantasy I've seen some of their videos where the girls take a half dozen hits all over the torso and still get up and fight like she devils. In one they are immortals and can't be killed no matter what. But their main specialty is hits in the belly button and both nipples whether it be arrows, swords or spears. I'll post some more later. :)

***Prisoner's Doom*** 1
Mia and Saphyra have been captured by another tribe during a raid. The tribe's council has voted execution for both of them. As Amazon Warriors they embrace their fate bravely. After being freed from the post both warriors take up position in front of the wall. Saphyra is first to throw back her head and arms and thrust out her chest followed by Mia. The archer draws back and lets an arrow fly below Saphyra's left breast. Mia charges the archer but is not quick enough to avoid an arrow below her left breast as well. Both fall and writhe in pain.

30m36s651.png 32m09s732.png 32m39s384.png 33m47s323.png 34m07s098.png 35m14s269.png 36m25s400.png 36m41s081.png

38m26s395.png 38m58s093.png

***Prisoner's Doom*** 2
The archer delivers a final arrow above Saphyra's right breast. Then a second finishing arrow is sent into Mia below her right breast. After receiving two arrows each the Amazons lie still and expire on the ground. No more battles for them.

39m32s771.png 40m21s437.png 41m24s640.png 41m24s642.png 41m48s369.png 42m48s407.png 43m16s222.png 43m35s151.png 44m07s695.png

This was not something they mentioned in the university archery team. :confused::rolleyes::doh:

I agree with that wholeheartedly, however the producers of this series seem to avoid the pussy constantly. Tits and bellybutton are their fetish and you might see a naked ass occasionally :eek: but never an arrow, spear or sword in the pussy or ass. :( Kind of like the movie producers who refuse to do totally nude crucifixions on the big screen. :(

This was not something they mentioned in the university archery team. :confused::rolleyes::doh:

You went to the wrong Uni, Jolly. I mean, I know Toronto is pretty hot in Medieval Studies but it lacks somewhat in the field of gynecological archery.
I admit this was absent from the advice given at my old alma mater too, but I'm sure the Virgin Martyrs covers this in some considerable detail. Barb or Wragg could confirm this.

How often did you guys win?

At the HS I went to the girl's badminton team was taught to aim for between the hips "because it's hard to get a racket over there and make a good return."

Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Played a friend of mine from the team just once. I think I know why they are called shuttle "cocks".

kisses

willowfall

I won't be posting any more pics here unless I find more pics, damn Tumbler!

**Amazon Warriors_The Navel Game** With Talanis, Saphyra, Leandra, Averia and Cladi_ Part 1

Warriors Saphyra and Leandra have been chosen to execute three captives but have decided to place a bet on who is the best archer. The three prisoners are restrained at the pillars and after sizing them up Leandra sights on Talanis and swings to the right and scores a direct hit in Cladi's navel. The girl moans and writhes in pain. Leandra says "pay up!" as Saphyra tosses her a coin.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

**Amazon Warriors_The Navel Game** With Talanis, Saphyra, Leandra, Averia and Cladi_ Part 2

Now Saphyra's turn and she picks Talanis in the middle. She draws and lets an arrow fly but hits Talanis in the belly above the navel as the arrow passes though and out her back. She groans loudly and struggles against her restraints. Leandra takes her turn and Saphyra sneaks up and blows in her ear causing her to jump and put an arrow in Talanis' right breast. Leandra is mad and smashes Saphyra in the mouth, draws again and hits Talanis directly in her belly button. Talanis groans, lurches forward and collapses unconsciously against the ropes. Leandra turns to Saphyra and holds out her hand for a coin.

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg

*Amazon Warriors_The Navel Game** With Talanis, Saphyra, Leandra, Averia and Cladi_ Part 3

Last is Averia and she is determined to make the archers miss as she swings from side to side at the pillar. Leandra is irritated and lets an arrow cut across Averia's belly to distract her and she howls in pain. Saphyra steps up and again misses the target hitting in the belly above the navel. Leandra sneers and pushes Saphyra out of the way, draws back and also misses and hits Averia's lower belly. This further irritates her and she places one center in Averia's chest and another quick one in her belly button. The girl gasps, moans and collapses against her ropes. All three victims are now finished.

21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg27.jpg

**Amazon Warriors_The Navel Game** With Talanis, Saphyra, Leandra, Averia and Cladi_ Part 4

The two archers approach the executed prisoners and pull the arrows out of Talanis' body as blood spurts out and cut her down. They then do the same with the other two girls, drag the three bodies out and drop them in the woods. The wild animals will eat well tonight.

30.jpg31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg28.jpg29.jpg

*A side note* I realize these Amazons have still not learned that the 1st arrow goes in the pussy or at least the mons but I just don't know how to impress this upon them. Maybe a threat of scourging and crucifixion or even a nice impalement may get their attention. What say you cruxers? :devil:

I say that I love Amazons , I'm one of them myself and crucified for that ! :very_hot::clapping:
If you've some aother sets like that, dont hesitate to share ...

I would be happy to post anything that gives you pleasure messaline. Yes I do have quite a bit more of Amazon Warriors and I will try to keep them coming as I get time to get the pics and story line together. If you have not already seen them, I posted a few recently in "Sacrifice Altar" :)

Back
Top Bottom