Afternoon On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was once tied to a saint andrews cross for a whole evening.

I am fairly tall (6 foot 170 lbs) so I was surprised how stretched apart I felt on it. My wrists were cuffed to the top of the cross first, and while I couldn't bend my arms thete was still some slight slack. But once my ankles were cuffed to the bottom of the X there was definitely no slack left... I was left nearly suspended from my wrists, and it's difficult to stand on tip toes with your feet so wide apart.

I had a boner from the very beginning and I couldn't do anything about it... a number of tortures were tried on me. I felt very exposed being naked and being unable to move an inch. I was whipped, nipple clamps, "edged" and so forth... by the time I was finally jacked off and allowed to cum hours later I was completely exhausted and in quite a bit of pain.

I was once tied to a saint andrews cross for a whole evening.

I am fairly tall (6 foot 170 lbs) so I was surprised how stretched apart I felt on it. My wrists were cuffed to the top of the cross first, and while I couldn't bend my arms thete was still some slight slack. But once my ankles were cuffed to the bottom of the X there was definitely no slack left... I was left nearly suspended from my wrists, and it's difficult to stand on tip toes with your feet so wide apart.

I had a boner from the very beginning and I couldn't do anything about it... a number of tortures were tried on me. I felt very exposed being naked and being unable to move an inch. I was whipped, nipple clamps, "edged" and so forth... by the time I was finally jacked off and allowed to cum hours later I was completely exhausted and in quite a bit of pain.

Wow, really, the x cross is so exciting as the T, the victim is fully stretched, and being totally naked, the feeling is incredible, and it is extremely hard to find photos or videos crucifixion x croos

Wow, really, the x cross is so exciting as the T, the victim is fully stretched, and being totally naked, the feeling is incredible, and it is extremely hard to find photos or videos crucifixion x croos
I have been crucified several times on the St Andrew's or "X" cross and it is sexually arousing, and highly erotic, especially with arms and legs stretched to the maximum extent and my naked body exposed and vulnerable. It can be an almost out of body experience if you are crucified in this fashion fot a number of hours as I was. I remember that once I had an itch below my belly button that I could not scratch and it almost drove me crazy for the 8 hours I was shackled to the X.. I begged my Master to scratch it when He came to check on me but He would not, telling me that I should focus my mind on something else and the itch would become subordinate to that.

I have been crucified several times on the St Andrew's or "X" cross and it is sexually arousing, and highly erotic, especially with arms and legs stretched to the maximum extent and my naked body exposed and vulnerable. It can be an almost out of body experience if you are crucified in this fashion fot a number of hours as I was. I remember that once I had an itch below my belly button that I could not scratch and it almost drove me crazy for the 8 hours I was shackled to the X.. I begged my Master to scratch it when He came to check on me but He would not, telling me that I should focus my mind on something else and the itch would become subordinate to that.
8 hours!!!!! Wow!! :eek:
Hanging or standing?

You hung on the cross for eight hours without any support? No sedile or anything?

Back
Top Bottom