• No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 513503

You tick all my boxes, Alex! :)

Beautiful girls, heels nailed to the side of the cross, looking at each other in despair - tick, tick, tick! :):):)
Not just in this post right? But the one before that? And then one before that also? Alex has been on a tear! So many beautiful crucifixions!

End of rebellion
The girl on the center cross is awesome! Perfect body -- those tits!!!! If I concentrate I can almost see them slowing rising and falling as she struggles to breathe, or gently swaying -- her nipples moving in small circles -- as bolts of sheer, burning agony rush through her body as she moves ever so slightly on her cross.

Iconic depiction of a crucified woman. Well done sir!

Such a pity, but they only got what they deserved. Many good soldiers died putting down the rebellion.

Last edited:
Alex recently composed these three awesome images of me:

Marcella_crux_03.jpg Marcella_crux_04.jpg Marcella_crux_05.jpg

I used one for the latest version of my avatar because it so beautifully depicts me as I see myself. Alex is such an amazing talent!

I wanted to share them with all of you because they so perfectly illustrate my developing persona on this site: I am mulier damnata -- a condemned woman! I am innocent or guilty, virgin or whore, mother, daughter, wife, lover, friend, slave or free. But whatever I am, I am ultimately mulier damnata. Just another bitch on a cross, a crucified cunt. It is an exciting, thrilling fantasy for me. So much fun!

Look up at me. Watch me suffer.

Last edited:

View attachment 515419 View attachment 515420 View attachment 515421

I used one for the latest version of my avatar because it so beautifully depicts me as I see myself. Alex is such an amazing talent!

I wanted to share them with all of you because they so perfectly illustrate my developing persona on this site: I am mulier damnata -- a condemned woman! I am innocent or guilty, virgin or whore, mother, daughter, wife, lover, friend, slave or free. But whatever I am, I am ultimately mulier damnata. Just another bitch on a cross, a crucified cunt. It is an exciting, thrilling fantasy for me. So much fun!

Those are among his best! :) :clapping::clapping:

I love these pictures Hasturan. I've always loved drinking on the cross pics, they are so intimate, so indicative of the victim's utter helplessness and desire for life.
View attachment 489995

I'm intrigued by the cornu pictures. In this one we see the woman poised over it, preparing herself to take it inside, to rest her weight on it.
View attachment 489996

You see this in the background of the Emily pic, her hips thrust forward, back arched, the cornu deep in her body (nice pic btw)
View attachment 489997

In this one, and the drinking pic above, you see that her arse is actually pressed back against the upright, and the bloody cornu rests in front of her, lightly brushing her lower belly. It seems she does not need to sit on the cornu. The choice is not the classic "cunt or arsehole" but, "impale or not?" So, why does she choose to take the rough shaft inside herself that first time, if she doesn't have to? I'm very curious!
View attachment 489998

Reading you post, phlebas, I was curious about this too. Why, indeed, would she insert the cornu inside her when it was not necessary. Is sitting with the cornu inserted in her vagina any more comfortable than just sitting on the narrow wooden seat that projects out from the stipes? Perhaps. Sure, the wooden seat would press very painfully into the soft flesh of her crotch, especially her labia, but why would she even want to go through all the agony of pulling herself up with her arms, positioning herself above the cornu, then slowly lowering herself so that it inserts fully into her vagina. Essentially, she choosing to violate herself in front of all the spectators for no obvious gain. The way she's been crucified makes it impossible to use her legs in any effective way to help raise her body up.

To make sense of this I downloaded all the pertinent images of this girl and looked at their file numbers. If I put all her images in order by file number, but not in the sequence posted, you can see she's not lowering herself onto the cornu, but, rather, raising her body up to remove the cornu from her vagina.

Let me show you. Her name is Briley.

Images up to #22 show whippings, marching, and the nailings of Anna and Emily

Briley's crucifixion starts with image 23. A sequence featuring her follows.

23.jpg 23. She's arrived at the crucifixion site, but appears to have fainted as they prepare to put her on the cross. You can see the wooden seat with the attached cornu on the cross.
24.jpg 24. Briley is fucked vaginally and 25.jpg 25. in the ass.

26.jpg 26. She's ready to be nailed. The wooden seat and cornu are on her cross.

27.jpg 27. Briley's wrists are nailed. Notice the other executioner appears to be violating her vagina with his fingers? Why? Just for the hell of it because it's right there and her can, or perhaps he's preparing it, somehow, to receive the cornu. You can see the wood seat and cornu between her legs.

There are no more images of Briley until you see her on her elevated cross in images 28, 29 and 32.

28.jpg 28. Briley is crucified (to the left of Emily (center). Her ass is not pressed against the stipes and is positioned to have the cornu inserted in her vagina. It is not shown how it got inserted, but since this is the next image in file number sequence I can only assume it was inserted in her by her executioners before or during the time her cross was raised.

29.jpg 29. The scene rotates to show another girl, Anna. Briley is now on the right side of the image. It's not obvious where her ass is but we can assume she is still sitting on the cornu.

32.jpg 32. Image 30 is nearly the same as 29 and 31 does not feature Briley. In image 32 we see Briley in frontal view with the cornu fully inserted up her vagina.

OK so far? Go to my next post.

Last edited:

View attachment 515419 View attachment 515420 View attachment 515421

Very nice series. Amazing and beautiful!! A lots of likes .

Reading you post, phlebas, I was curious about this too. Why, indeed, would she insert the cornu inside her when it was not necessary. Is sitting with the cornu inserted in her vagina any more comfortable than just sitting on the narrow wooden seat that projects out from the stipes? Perhaps. Sure, the wooden seat would press very painfully into the soft flesh of her crotch, especially her labia, but why would she even want to go through all the agony of pulling herself up with her arms, positioning herself above the cornu, then slowly lowering herself so that it inserts fully into her vagina. Essentially, she choosing to violate herself in front of all the spectators for no obvious gain. The way she's been crucified makes it impossible to use her legs in any effective way to help raise her body up.

To make sense of this I downloaded all the pertinent images of this girl and looked at their file numbers. If I put all her images in order by file number, but not in the sequence posted, you can see she's not lowering herself onto the cornu, but, rather, raising her body up to remove the cornu from her vagina.

Let me show you. Her name is Briley.

Images up to #22 show whippings, marching, and the nailings of Anna and Emily

Briley's crucifixion starts with image 23. A sequence featuring her follows.

View attachment 515469 23. She's arrived at the crucifixion site, but appears to have fainted as they prepare to put her on the cross. You can see the wooden seat with the attached cornu on the cross.
View attachment 515470 24. Briley is fucked vaginally and View attachment 515471 25. in the ass.

View attachment 515472 26. She's ready to be nailed. The wooden seat and cornu are on her cross.

View attachment 515473 27. Briley's wrists are nailed. Notice the other executioner appears to be violating her vagina with his fingers? Why? Just for the hell of it because it's right there and her can, or perhaps he's preparing it, somehow, to receive the cornu. You can see the wood seat and cornu between her legs.

There are no more images of Briley until you see her on her elevated cross in images 28, 29 and 32.

View attachment 515474 28. Briley is crucified (to the left of Emily (center). Her ass is not pressed against the stipes and is positioned to have the cornu inserted in her vagina. It is not shown how it got inserted, but since this is the next image in file number sequence I can only assume it was inserted in her by her executioners before or during the time her cross was raised.

View attachment 515475 29. The scene rotates to show another girl, Anna. Briley is now on the right side of the image. It's not obvious where her ass is but we can assume she is still sitting on the cornu.

View attachment 515476 32. Image 30 is nearly the same as 29 and 31 does not feature Briley. In image 32 we see Briley in frontal view with the cornu fully inserted up her vagina.

OK so far? Go to my next post.

Image 32 showed a frontal of Briley sitting on the cornu up her vagina.

Images 33, 34, 35 and 36 feature Anna.

That next sequence, 37 to 41, return to feature Briley.

37.jpg 37. The cornu is firmly inserted up Briley's vagina.

38.jpg 38. You can see Briley's arms beginning to tense as she prepares to pull herself up off the inserted cornu.

39.jpg 39. Grimacing in agony as she pulls up with her arms against her nailed wrists, you can see the cornu about half way out of her vagina.

40.jpg 40. With a final, agonizing effort Briley has pulled her body off the cornu. Love those beautiful strong arms!

41.jpg 41. You see the bloody cornu in front of Briley now as she is sitting further back of the wood seat. Her ass is against the stipes and her arms are relaxed.

Images 42 through 47 feature Anna and Emily.

48.jpg 48. Briley is still sitting on the wood seat with the cornu in front of her and her ass against the stipes. An executioner reaches up to fondle her breast.

49.jpg 49. Briley is offered water from a sponge. The cornu is still in front of her and her ass is against the stipes.

50.jpg 50. The final numbered image in the series focuses on Emily with Briley's cross in the background. But if you look closely it appears that Briley's ass is no longer against the stipes but has moved forward on the wood seat to where the cornu would be. Have the executioners moved Briley so that the cornu is reinserted, or did she do it herself for some reason? We don't know.

All we know, from how the images are numbered, is that Briley is pulling her body off the cornu in the images showing it in her, not inserting it in herself. Because Alex did not post all the images in file number sequence, it is unclear what Briley is doing after her cross is raised unless you put the images of her in their correct file number order.

Please Alex, make some more images for this exciting series so we know what has happened between image 49 and 50!

Last edited:
Marvelous analysis of the sequence, Marcella. I think you may be right, she has been violated with the cornu and with considerable physical effort lifts herself off it and rests on the sedile. The drinking picture is a great one, she takes a moment to accept what little mercy they offer her. With her ankles nailed in that appalling way her legs can offer very little support. Her body hangs forward, breasts prominent, as she sucks the sponge, water and blood running down her bare flesh. She has taken the cornu from inside herself, but now she sits wedged between it and the cross, it's hard phallic presence a constant reminder, as it presses on her stretched belly. How intimate. How terrifically humiliating.
Would she consider taking it inside again? Would she come to crave positive stimulation, however raw? Could she stand to have it fill her again, here in front of these people, thighs parted and limbs trembling?

The only problem with your sequence Marcella is that in 39 and 40 when she has raised herself, the cornu is clean, but in 41 and onwards, it is bloody.

Last edited:
Image 32 showed a frontal of Briley sitting on the cornu up her vagina.

Images 33, 34, 35 and 36 feature Anna.

That next sequence, 37 to 41, return to feature Briley.

View attachment 515507 37. The cornu is firmly inserted up Briley's vagina.

View attachment 515508 38. You can see Briley's arms beginning to tense as she prepares to pull herself up off the inserted cornu.

View attachment 515509 39. Grimacing in agony as she pulls up with her arms against her nailed wrists, you can see the cornu about half way out of her vagina.

View attachment 515510 40. With a final, agonizing effort Briley has pulled her body off the cornu. Love those beautiful strong arms!

View attachment 515511 41. You see the bloody cornu in front of Briley now as she is sitting further back of the wood seat. Her ass is against the stipes and her arms are relaxed.

Images 42 through 47 feature Anna and Emily.

View attachment 515513 48. Briley is still sitting on the wood seat with the cornu in front of her and her ass against the stipes. An executioner reaches up to fondle her breast.

View attachment 515514 49. Briley is offered water from a sponge. The cornu is still in front of her and her ass is against the stipes.

View attachment 515515 50. The final numbered image in the series focuses on Emily with Briley's cross in the background. But if you look closely it appears that Briley's ass is no longer against the stipes but has moved forward on the wood seat to where the cornu would be. Have the executioners moved Briley so that the cornu is reinserted, or did she do it herself for some reason? We don't know.

All we know, from how the images are numbered, is that Briley is pulling her body off the cornu in the images showing it in her, not inserting it in herself. Because Alex did not post all the images in file number sequence, it is unclear what Briley is doing after her cross is raised unless you put the images of her in their correct file number order.

Please Alex, make some more images for this exciting series so we know what has happened between image 49 and 50!

Her hand movements and facial expressions all support your theory.

I like the concept of the cornu used when the 'crime' was sexual, and her ability to raise off it with supreme effort (is that why the feet were nailed like that, to deliberately make it more difficult?). Then her extreme frustration and humiliation when two strong men easily lift her back onto it.

A few simple arts...

Like thoughts... About something that i've never had... ...or i've never told...

Remembrance of things past...

I love this models.

Attachments

• All_stars_Anna_03.jpg
    All_stars_Anna_03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 938
  • All_stars_Anna_04.jpg
    All_stars_Anna_04.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 957
  • All_stars_Anna_05.jpg
    All_stars_Anna_05.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 916