Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this forum lost a few members...:(

Well I’m here. And while I am, could you give me a link to your sequence very like this Makar pic? It ends with the lady biting him.

Attachments

• 1B70412E-9C33-4A5A-92E9-0CADB5E71AC9.jpeg
    1B70412E-9C33-4A5A-92E9-0CADB5E71AC9.jpeg
    429.1 KB · Views: 1,049
No offence, but this... This man on the right, he should not be there.

The composition of the render series I’m thinking of was exactly like this; forced fellatio in the foreground, crucified girl in the rear. Perhaps I’ve confused you with another artist, and if so I beg your pardon.

Ouch...
It's an art that i ashamed of... When i'm looking back to my first days here.
And I fervently hope you’ll do more along these lines
Sorry...
I don't want that men will be considered as tormentors of women. Even if they are... They are faceless and shapeless.
We are living in strange times.
Everyone is equal. But there are some groups of people who consider themselves much more equal than others...

All_stars_2018_04.jpg, All_stars_2018_05.jpg

Ouch...
It's an art that i ashamed of... When i'm looking back to my first days here.

Sorry...
I don't want that men will be considered as tormentors of women. Even if they are... They are faceless and shapeless.
Everyone is equal. But there are some groups of people who consider themselves much more equal than others...

View attachment 560351, View attachment 560350

Hasturan, naked female crucifixions, and I won’t mince words, oral rape, are not things I even want to see in real life, much less do.

Nevertheless such fantasies, at a temporal remove of two millennia, turn me on sexually. Intensely. And your renders fit those fantasies perfectly.

But I repeat, people who hang out here got into crux because it’s fun. And if it ain’t fun, or worse if it makes you unhappy, walk away from it.

Goodbye. And thanks for all that incandescent crux art.

Really.

View attachment 560351, View attachment 560350

Then why not trying something new? How about men crucified by women? There are also some on this forum who like it the other way... :liebe26:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom