Alice's Voyage into Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Following great guidance from @bobinder I have recreated the "Whore" picture with the shadow angle corrected. Thanks @bobinder
You're welcome, Fossy - nice work on the lighting improvement! ;)

And I am very impressed by your latest endeavours to employ original and authentic images of Alice for this new story thread.
You have chosen several sources from her modelling series, which are only occasionally used by manip artists.
I recognise poses from 'Presenting Alice', 'Droplets on my Skin' and 'Red Velvet' (the latter series also recently employed by @Jollyrei in his illustration for 'Cruxton Abbey'.)

More remarkable is the fact that no less than three of your latest pictures show poses of Alice which have been produced using screen shots from the 'Cliff Hanger' video.
Whilst I have employed a cut-out from this Femjoy video in one of my own Alice manips, I have never seen any screenshot sources used by other artists - until now.
I would like to demonstrate your 'before and after' process here, if I may -

Cliff Hanger cf Fossy Tie Her to the Rack.jpg Cliff Hanger cf Fossy Struggling.jpg Cliff Hanger cf Fossy Done With For Now.jpg

From my own experience, I know how awkward it can be to cut the figures from these video stills.
The relatively poor definition of the screen shot defeats the magnetic lasso, and the cut has to be completed manually.

But we are now seeing these poses in manipulations for the first time.
Congratulations are in order on producing such good, and highly original results with this challenging source material! :D

I have never seen any screenshot sources used by other artists - until now.
I would like to demonstrate your 'before and after' process here, if I may
I certainly had not noticed that the source was a screenshot. The quality of the picture is very good, considering the source. While I am somewhat amused by the fact that we get almost as excited by artistic technique as by the subject matter itself, I have to agree that this gives these manips a certain uniqueness. Well done, Fossy. :)

You're welcome, Fossy - nice work on the lighting improvement! ;)

And I am very impressed by your latest endeavours to employ original and authentic images of Alice for this new story thread.
You have chosen several sources from her modelling series, which are only occasionally used by manip artists.
I recognise poses from 'Presenting Alice', 'Droplets on my Skin' and 'Red Velvet' (the latter series also recently employed by @Jollyrei in his illustration for 'Cruxton Abbey'.)

More remarkable is the fact that no less than three of your latest pictures show poses of Alice which have been produced using screen shots from the 'Cliff Hanger' video.
Whilst I have employed a cut-out from this Femjoy video in one of my own Alice manips, I have never seen any screenshot sources used by other artists - until now.
I would like to demonstrate your 'before and after' process here, if I may -

From my own experience, I know how awkward it can be to cut the figures from these video stills.
The relatively poor definition of the screen shot defeats the magnetic lasso, and the cut has to be completed manually.

But we are now seeing these poses in manipulations for the first time.
Congratulations are in order on producing such good, and highly original results with this challenging source material! :D

Thank you. @bobinder, high praise indeed. And thank you for the context comparison of before and after, which adds to the ultimate manipulations. As you say, despite my love of taking video stills in order to create original poses, they are notoriously hard to cut out effectively.

Your support, interest and analysis is a source of ongoing inspiration for me.

Alice's tortuous voyage is far from over. She still sails with the Captain she has rejected. Therefore in place of a life as his concubine she suffers perpetual torment on board his ship. Land is ahoy though and there is trading to be done at the Port. Would this mean respite for poor Alice? I somehow doubt it, don't you?

The new storyline from on board that same ship, "Alice in Perpetual Torment" will be posted in six parts, one per day over each of the next six days. Each posting will consist of a narrative and a small number of photo manipulations of between 3 and 5.

Please join Alice and I on this latest escapade and you must let me know what you think, I would love to know.
Thank you
Fossy.

Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 1

The wind howled as the pendulous clouds closed in. The ocean had a way of doing that to the sky, and poor Alice was feeling every last chill throughout her naked body.

Still refusing to bend to the will of the Ship’s Captain, knowing that if she performed as he asked her fate would become one worse than death, and so she reasoned that she might as well die with her final vestige of principle still in tact.

That was why, as the Port City came into view and the ship sailed into its harbour, Alice was tied naked to the rigging mast, hands and feet bound tightly to the roughly hewn wood.

Her position was one of agonising contortion, her extremities numb to the feel and touch, her continuous torture now a perpetual condition on board this ship of rugged seamen.

Slowly, throughout the day, the heat of the sun had dried the wet rawhide and tightened it around her bare limbs. Alice was tied with several single strands, and the men who secured her knew that such ties would cut into the skin against the bones of her wrists and the sinews inside her elbows … and where her slender biceps met her shoulders … and where her shoulders meet her chest. A small refinement of cruelty. And slowly the damned hemp did its job. She had been tied now almost for the entire day and already the rope had worked its evil deed, cutting deeply into her soft flesh.

The ship took all day to free itself of the wave burdened ocean and sail into calmer waters as it entered the harbour. Alice’s strength as the ropes pulled at her limbs, had been sapped long ago, but still she hung, high-up and helpless for all to witness, as the large vessel floated nearer and nearer to the dock.

“Please, please let me free …” she cried out. But the audibility of the words lasted no more than a few seconds as the howling wind took them away from everyone and everything.

The poor girl had angered her Captain, and now she would pay in a very disproportionate way.

The ship’s arrival had been sign-posted for some time and so by the time it docked a welcome party from the Port Town, on horse-back, their flame lit torches lighting up the night sky, were on hand to ensure that the arrival of their guests went as smoothly as possible.

Attachments

• Agonising Contortion.jpeg
    Agonising Contortion.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 309
  • Refined Cruelty.jpeg
    Refined Cruelty.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 293
  • Please Let Me be Free.jpeg
    Please Let Me be Free.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 275
Still refusing to bend to the will of the Ship’s Captain, knowing that if she performed as he asked her fate would become one worse than death, and so she reasoned that she might as well die with her final vestige of principle still in tact.
That was why, as the Port City came into view and the ship sailed into its harbour, Alice was tied naked to the rigging mast, hands and feet bound tightly to the roughly hewn wood.
This is an interesting development in Alice's adventures - she refuses to compromise her principles in spite of the odds against her.
And we are seeing some ingenious manipulations, in which Makar's 'Crux Forest' stills provide the sources for an unusual, maritime crux sequence.

It looks as though you have spent a long time cutting out the rigging for the background in #2 - 'Refined Cruelty'. Unfortunately, the '123RF' stock image watermark remains visible on the masts and spars. This would require several more hours of digital over-painting to remove it completely, although it is not too obvious, and the overall impression of Alice trapped in a giant spider's web is very effective.

And now the local dignitaries are visiting the ship, which suggests that this is no ordinary landfall. Now at last, Alice has a chance of being rescued. Nice work, Fossy! :D

This is an interesting development in Alice's adventures - she refuses to compromise her principles in spite of the odds against her.
And we are seeing some ingenious manipulations, in which Makar's 'Crux Forest' stills provide the sources for an unusual, maritime crux sequence.

It looks as though you have spent a long time cutting out the rigging for the background in #2 - 'Refined Cruelty'. Unfortunately, the '123RF' stock image watermark remains visible on the masts and spars. This would require several more hours of digital over-painting to remove it completely, although it is not too obvious, and the overall impression of Alice trapped in a giant spider's web is very effective.

And now the local dignitaries are visiting the ship, which suggests that this is no ordinary landfall. Now at last, Alice has a chance of being rescued. Nice work, Fossy! :D

Part 2 is ready for posting ... let's see what happens to our hapless heroine ...

Alice in Perpetual Torment - Part 2

“Welcome friends, to the Isle of Altis.” The welcoming words were loud and clear. “You have an intriguing mascot tied to your rigging.”

The welcome party laughed out loud at the comments clearly directed at poor Alice as she was taken down from her place of diabolical torture …

“She is sentenced to perpetual punishment for refusing to obey the Captain’s orders …” were the words offered by way of unnecessary explanation.

The bearded leader of the on-shore group nodded as if he understood only too well what that meant.

“Please come ashore, let us treat you to a feast to mark your arrival and then we can discuss our trading agreements.”

The ship was anchored, tied off and left with a skeleton crew whilst the remaining seaman along with the hapless Alice, went ashore.

Standing in the dark, lit only by flames from the torches and burners, Alice shivered on the bridge of the entry gate to the port as she awaited her instructions.

“Take her to the ruins of the Church of St Crucifas. She can be chained and held there until the morning.”

With immediate response and no delay the naked Alice was taken away as ordered.

“She will be secure here,” a gruff voice commented, referring to Alice who was now cuffed and chained in a dilapidated, old church. Still naked she was bound to be detained in this broken-down place until first light.

“She needs to be perpetually punished until the Captain issues his reprieve, how will we ensure that is able to happen during our stay on your island?” One of the ship’s crewmen, an officer, asked.

“Do not worry, we can and will attend to that matter at first light. Now come let us leave her here to enjoy her overnight stay with us.”

Laughing and arm in arm the small group of men left poor Alice in situ, chained and secured for the night.

At first light the mariners were as good as their word. Returning to the church, each man, looking decidedly worse for wear after a long evening of feasting, Alice’s immediate fate was declared.

“Come slut, get onto your feet.” Alice was dragged up and the chains removed. But any relief that Alice may have felt at that moment soon evaporated when a clear voice out.

“You, girl, are to be perpetually punished during the entirety of your time here with us on Altris Island, as we have been instructed by our guest, your Captain.”

There was only a slight pause before he added, “Bind her to the cross beam.”

Despite feeble protests from her weakened but still very nubile body, firm and naturally durable from the flush of youth, Alice had her arms spread out wide and tied with thick heavy rope to the large, heavy cross beam.

“Wh … where am I going?” She dared to ask. A question that resulted in raucous laughter in response to her impertinence.

No answer was given until, still supporting the hefty oak beam, Alice was dragged before the Captain and the Head of the Port, along with their counsel.

“Altris has such a name because it has two distinct halves. The Northern half, which we encounter in the hills above the Port, is cold and endures Winter all year long, whilst the Southern Island alters the climate to one of warmth and heat. Until your captain is ready to leave, you will endure your punishment in both halves of the island.”

“First you will visit the Child Queen Yacinta.”

“Sir, are you sure. The Queen is but a child and perhaps she should not witness the sort of punishments this worthless slut will be made to suffer?”

“Nonsense,” came the reply, Yacinta is eighteen, she reached the age of revelation two moons ago. She is old enough to oversee the punishment as decreed. Now please, lead this girl onward to her torment.”

Attachments

• Lit by Flames.jpeg
    Lit by Flames.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 264
  • In The Ruins of St Crucifas.jpeg
    In The Ruins of St Crucifas.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 283
  • A Heavy Cross Beam.jpeg
    A Heavy Cross Beam.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 284
Back
Top Bottom