All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bad news, everyone. You know those pixiv links I used to post for the higher quality version of the renders I shared here? They are going away! After Pixiv's ban of many of my friends, I have decided on a course of action I feel is right. I will leave the links up for some time in case someone wants to archive my pixiv gallery. But for now, yeah, everything on the internet is temporary. It's been that way for a while.

Read my statement here... in high quality PNG. For the last time. :(

Attachments

• Pixiv ban announcement.jpg
    Pixiv ban announcement.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 1,229
Bad news, everyone. You know those pixiv links I used to post for the higher quality version of the renders I shared here? They are going away! After Pixiv's ban of many of my friends, I have decided on a course of action I feel is right. I will leave the links up for some time in case someone wants to archive my pixiv gallery. But for now, yeah, everything on the internet is temporary. It's been that way for a while.

wow! pixiv strict rules again

You'll always be at home here on Cruxforums, @mp5stab :)

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Here's a rendering of a typical Market Day in Pentecosta:
The shopper is angry. She yells "I came here for fresh fruits and vegetables! I don't care how many women you crucify, they won't make this crap taste any better on my table!"

Great picture, mp5!!!
Some pictures are purely visible, but (and I know this sounds daft) I can practically hear this one! The babble of the market place (including the arguments) completely failing to drown the agonised cries of the crucified.

Some pictures are purely visible, but (and I know this sounds daft) I can practically hear this one! The babble of the market place (including the arguments) completely failing to drown the agonised cries of the crucified.
And I can taste - and smell - it (the smells would be a potent mix of fruit and veg and female sweat and juices!) I love this sort of scene, where the agony of the crucified women is totally ignored by people going about their daily business (especially, for me, the bare, collared slavegirl with her sack to deliver) - reminds me of Auden, 'Musee des beaux arts':

About suffering they were never wrong,
The old Masters: how well they understood
Its human position: how it takes place
While someone else is eating or opening a window or just walking dully along ...

She definitely has the right attitude.

IMG_8286.jpeg
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/short-crux-stories.6883/post-388236
:)

I have to agree with 202x the ancients apparently were very law and order folk. Death was not sufficient punishment for many crimes, if death was the point a knife to the throat, a simple hanging, or beheading would suffice. Crucifixion, impairing, flaying, drawing and quartering, or breaking are all about torture. Also the literature (including the Bible) clearly tells us that the flogging is an integral part of any crucifixion. True the torn up back adds to the pain experienced on the cross but that is the point isn't it.
Personally I'n not particularly invested in religion. I sited the biblical account because its well known. There are quite a few other accounts of crucifixion for example the Spartacus rebellion. I is just self evident to me that ancient executions were inordinately cruel by intent. Apparently death was deemed insufficient punishment for some crimes calling for a few hours of torture prior to death. My understanding is that a severe scourging was a basic part of most crucifixions. After the age of reason and enlightenment executions were modernized to be as quick and painless as possible - such as the long drop hanging.

I can imagine a certain pair of writers of a very certain bent camping out in a shady spot, perhaps, oh yes, they own a dwelling with a clear, close view of the crucifixion site, allowing what transpires on these crosses to inspire their words as the ink flows from the quill (or perhaps a stylus on wax). Perhaps they know the two women enduring slow, agonizing death on the cross, perhaps they don't. Do they feel a certain extra thrill knowing why these women suffer this horrific fate? HE certainly enjoys watching their nude bodies writhe and scream, sweat glistening on their flesh, anxiously looking forward to the time when the guards begin adding extra torments to their already intense suffering. SHE focuses more on the experience of anguish these two endure, hours even days of unimaginable excruciating pain. They don't worry about their writings being discovered. They go directly to the governor for his enjoyment.

BTW, on a couple different sites, I write about a modern setting where citizens are required by law (EROS - the Erotic Responsibilities and Obligations Statutes) to provide immediate sexual gratification on demand to any adult citizen requesting it, up to 3 events per day (each event may involve more than one partner), with conviction for non-compliance being punishable by swift and brutal public Sexecution (the prolonged and erotic rape & execution of the convicted felon), usually involving rape by those offended by the convict, and which quite frequently involves savage forms of crucifixion. It all does get my imagination and other things flowing.

BTW, on a couple different sites, I write about a modern setting where citizens are required by law (EROS - the Erotic Responsibilities and Obligations Statutes) to provide immediate sexual gratification on demand to any adult citizen requesting it, up to 3 events per day (each event may involve more than one partner), with conviction for non-compliance being punishable by swift and brutal public Sexecution (the prolonged and erotic rape & execution of the convicted felon), usually involving rape by those offended by the convict, and which quite frequently involves savage forms of crucifixion. It all does get my imagination and other things flowing.
Oh then I believe we have chatted before. And yes, both of these women were throughly fucknailed before the crosses were raised. Which one would you have fucknailed?

I would select the one on the left, as she reminds me VERY much of a nude model I used to work with, and while I have enjoyed seeing her reach her own climax during bound BDSM play, I can now imagine VERY clearly the experience of my own enjoyment of her body as she is brutally nailed to the cross. I enjoy writing in great detail about experiences of horrific erotic brutality, but being new here, I'm not sure how detailed our texts can get in terms of graphic sexual and violent verbiage and content. I do adore the image. MOST stimulating.

Back
Top Bottom