Bald Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Without a doubt, shaving one's hair is a watershed between: the woman who has the courage to do it or the woman who is punished.
In the first case it is a departure from the female stereotype. An arrogance to enter and get involved with a provocative and new look.
In the second case it is a very heavy form of humiliation, submission and rejection of a fundamental element of femininity.
In one case or another I love shaved heads and it would be interesting to open a debate with women who have had both the first or second experiences: what they felt inside themselves while they shaved or were being shaved and what psychological impact was it on seeing themselves with the shaved head?

I love the concept of shaving a girl's hair to remind her that her feminine beauty doesn't mean anything to her owner/captor. But I'm often put off when I actually see the image of a girl cleanly shaven. Besides, I like such scenarios in which girls are so despised as to be deemed unworthy to be given much care, not even to humiliate them, like by shaving their heads.

So, I like it best when her hair is cut in a very careless and uneven manner, maybe just to prevent lice infestation and break her spirit.

I know it's a bit difficult to describe such a picky taste with words, so I made a quick AI sketch to show what I have in mind:

shaved.jpg

I like how she looks so I'll keep working on it and post the result in my AI work thread when it's done.

Back
Top Bottom