Barb In Nw Arkansas

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
NW Arkansas- what could go wrong?

Professor Barbara Moore is using her sabbatical to research the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. She went by the Tree estate and was surprised to find the Hill of 100 Crosses™ had become quite the tourist attraction, both to people who wanted to see the site (tours are only $15 US) and women that wanted to recreate the experience of the defeated rebels (prices start at $5000 for the six hour experience and goes up from there).

I am amazed there are 16 women nailed crosses…

hill 100 crosses 16 up.jpg

…and they paid to have it done to them!

Tree offers to crucify me and waive the fees. I pass on his ‘generosity’. This guy has many stories to tell and I will gladly listen to them but with my clothes on and my wrists and feet intact. He graciously allows me to interview him while serving me wine and offering me Madame Wu’s.

madame wu 26.jpg

He shares with me pictures of the coincidentally named Barbara Moore, the rebel leader that is often falsely accused of the Crash of 2013 (it was the Russians), when she was nailed to her cross.

hill 100 crosses Barb nailed..jpg

I think because it was getting warm I took my shirt off. The treasure trove of pictures is incredible. I didn’t know that hill only had 100 crosses but almost a thousand where crucified there when the rebellion collapsed with one dead slave being replace by another one.
madame wu 25.jpg

I relax more as the evening progresses. I’m not sure if it is the wine or the Wu’s but I become more relaxed.

madame wu 27.jpg

The next morning Tree makes breakfast and after a nice send-off…

couple 003 b.jpg

…(he does not think even my old import would be well received in Northwest Arkansas) I blast down Interstate 44 to Joplin, Missouri In his ’69 T-bird that drives more like an XKE than the fat car that it is and head south on old US 71 where the 2013 rebellion collapsed.

Tree

IMG_1608.JPG So this is the infamous "Hill of 100". Funny. I thought somehow it would be higher.:confused:

Are you telling me that women are willing to pay to be crucified here? That's nuts. It should be free! :p

IMG_1610.JPG So that's an early incarnation of me as a rebel leader? Where did you get all these pics, Tree? Isn't it s little weird to have such a collection? I look a little uncomfortable there. Was it that the French Premium wood was a bit splintery, or was it the poor quality of the nails being driven through my hands and feet?:eek:

IMG_1609.JPG Ahhh, this is nice. Good smoke and good wine on the Tree Deck. Who could ask for anything Moore? Don't get any ideas fellah about me taking anything off. Not going to happen.

IMG_1611.JPG Ummmmm ... what did you put in this wine? Don't get any ideas fellah about me taking anything Moore off! Ain't gonna happen.

IMG_1612.JPG Ummmmm ... what the fuck kind of wine was that? Don't get any ideas fellah about me doing anything Moore. Ain't gonna happen!

IMG_1613.JPG Ummmmm ..... is that all? I want Moore!

View attachment 516643 So this is the infamous "Hill of 100". Funny. I thought somehow it would be higher.:confused:

Are you telling me that women are willing to pay to be crucified here? That's nuts. It should be free! :p

View attachment 516645 So that's an early incarnation of me as a rebel leader? Where did you get all these pics, Tree? Isn't it s little weird to have such a collection? I look a little uncomfortable there. Was it that the French Premium wood was a bit splintery, or was it the poor quality of the nails being driven through my hands and feet?:eek:

View attachment 516644 Ahhh, this is nice. Good smoke and good wine on the Tree Deck. Who could ask for anything Moore? Don't get any ideas fellah about me taking anything off. Not going to happen.

View attachment 516646 Ummmmm ... what did you put in this wine? Don't get any ideas fellah about me taking anything Moore off! Ain't gonna happen.

View attachment 516647 Ummmmm ... what the fuck kind of wine was that? Don't get any ideas fellah about me doing anything Moore. Ain't gonna happen!

View attachment 516648 Ummmmm ..... is that all? I want Moore!
...and one wonders what drives me to write...

Perhaps I should not have drank as much when I stopped for lunch in Joplin but who knew Ozark wine could be that good?
abbey 091.jpg

Who knew the waiter would be that good, for that matter?

But back on track I could not have been five miles inside of NW Arkansas when I get stopped for going a bit over the speed limit.

(105 MPH in 65 MPH speed limit, and driving under the influence of alcohol in a ‘dry’ county –Ed. but let Barb tell the story…)

At least my ‘mug shot’ turned out nice…

owp 219.jpg

The county jail was less than nice.
prison 161.jpg

The plumbing was rather primitive…

rosie 005.jpg

I am brought before the judge and as I expected he is some hayseed hick. I make him an offer he can’t refuse.
Barb 101.jpg

He leans towards me and in his southern drawl says “Young lady that is quite generous offer.”

I think I am ‘off the hook’ until he says “I don’t know what they teach you in blue states but in Arkansas it is considered both lewd and rude to offer yourself to a man who has been married more than 40 years, the father of 6 children, and grandfather of 16 grandchildren. I am also the pastor of First Church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship and more importantly I am a judge of the great state of Arkansas and I am not a backwater inbred idiot and recognize a bribe no matter how appealing it may be. So Miss Moore instead of a year in the county workhouse and a thousand dollar fine I sentence you to hang by the neck until dead!”

wc 2.jpg

Sheriff, take this wench away.”

I am led down the main street. I pass a sign that announces my execution at the end of the month. I think I have been set up!!!
z03cf.jpg

-Barb Moore

Tree

abbey 091.jpg Everyone on this thread keeps offering me wine, and I keep losing my clothes. What is this? :confused:
owp 219.jpg And I thought wearing a 1940s outfit for my mugshot might appeal to these old farts ;)

prison 161.jpg Trump Tower NW Arkansas, I presume :rolleyes:

rosie 005.jpg Damnit RR ... not now!!!! :mad:

Barb 101.jpg What do you mean the Judge prefers that I expose my tight little? :doh:

wc 2.jpg Or it that the Judge's [censored] is quite little?:p:D

z03cf.jpg Oh Shit! This isn't looking good. The only saving grace is that I have until July 29th before they hang me. The bad part is that Tree has eight more days to humiliate and torture me on this thread.:oops:

:popcorn:

View attachment 516854 Everyone on this thread keeps offering me wine, and I keep losing my clothes. What is this? :confused:
View attachment 516855 And I thought wearing a 1940s outfit for my mugshot might appeal to these old farts ;)

View attachment 516856 Trump Tower NW Arkansas, I presume :rolleyes:

View attachment 516857 Damnit RR ... not now!!!! :mad:

View attachment 516858 What do you mean the Judge prefers that I expose my tight little? :doh:

View attachment 516859 Or it that Judge's [censored] is quite little?:p:D

View attachment 516861 Oh Shit! This isn't looking good. The only saving grace is that I have until July 29th before they hang me. The bad part is that Tree eight more days to humiliate and torture me on this thread.:oops:

:popcorn:
Just for that Tree is in a bad mood and Barb thought she has been humiliated...

I'm just warming up!!!

I blast down Interstate 44 to Joplin, Missouri In his ’69 T-bird that drives more like an XKE than the fat car that it is and head south on old US 71 where the 2013 rebellion collapsed.
But back on track I could not have been five miles inside of NW Arkansas when I get stopped for going a bit over the speed limit.

Well...

utas_tbird_1969.jpg

sometimes a car draws attention to itself....

averotica-02.jpg

Possibly :rolleyes: :doh:

One thing I didn’t know about was more than half of NW Arkansas are related Tree and I am not referring to the type of ‘Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon’ related! This whole corner of the state has to have fucked every sister, brother, mother, father, and 1st cousins at least! There is not an attorney to take my appeal that isn’t a Tree relative and the judge that sentenced me is Tree’s uncle!

I am so fucking screwed. I am in this ancient prison you couldn’t keep dogs and cats in. There is no air conditioning so maybe I will die from heat stroke before they get to hang me!

I am brought to the prison’s gallows and am bound. The matron tightens the cuffs that already dig into my wrists as I stare at the noose dangling before my face.

hang 504 a.jpg

I squeeze my thighs together trying to hide I am pissing myself. I ask “How long does it take? That rope doesn’t look like I am getting a long drop.”

“Oh honey we gave up on the long drop years ago when some Yankee cunt’s head popped off her neck! I’m just fitting you for your noose. My uncle Tree is the one that will hang you after we get the funds to pay him to travel her from St. Louis.”

“How do you ‘get funds’ to pay him” I ask.

-Barb Moore

You should never ask questions you really don’t want to know the answers to…

Tree

I find out all too soon. The next day I am paraded around Bentonville, Arkansas with a metal bucket dangling beneath my tits.

perp walk 14.jpg

The sign taped to the bucket says something about paying for my hanging.
perp walk 15.jpg

I hardly see the humor in this.

perp walk 125 a.jpg

I have seen enough of Arkansas (though I must admit it is prettier than I thought it would be, it’s a shame I doubt I will be allowed tour it). This is not going well…

-Barb

Tree… how does this happen to Barb???

Tree

hang 504 a.jpg Why do they always want to show the condemned in advance the noose from which they will hang? I think it's a barbaric practice. I ponder that poor "Yankee Cunt", as she was so delicately referred to by the matron, and how lucky she was to get the "long drop". :rolleyes:

perp walk 14.jpg Now this is humiliating. Good thing I don't know those folks. Just the same, though, it's no fun being stared at and openly mocked on the streets of Bentonville. Who ever heard of Bentonville? Is it a real place? This isn't one of those time and space travel things again is it? :confused:

perp walk 15.jpg Notice how they have me gagged? Could it be that they don't want me shooting off my rebellious complaining mouth? Nahhhhhh, I doubt they have high speed Internet in this corner of the world. It's doubtful that my reputation has preceded me here. ;)

perp walk 125 a.jpg Collecting for my own execution. Bentonville must be broke. I guess that's what they get for voting Republican. Poor ignorant sods. :p

Back
Top Bottom