Barb In Nw Arkansas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Collecting for my own execution. Bentonville must be broke. I guess that's what they get for voting Republican. Poor ignorant sods.
actually due to retirees Bentonville is quite wealthy. They need to collect the money to build a new public gallows to hang your tight little from...

Things just go downhill from here. I thought my execution would maybe be a region story but noooooo…

My ‘perp walk’ went ‘viral’ on social media and I am the cover girl of the latest edition of the Crux Chronicle!

perp walk 125 b.jpg

Inside there is a picture of the noose around my neck when it was test fitted a few days ago.

hang 507.jpg

The caption reads “Condemned cunt Barbara Moore models the noose that will strangle her when her tight little is hanged!”

Who edits the rag?

Oh, jeez, I think as I turn the page to continue the article. There is a picture of me in my cell using the commode.

prison 079 c.jpg

The picture is followed by a discussion of some ‘experts’ if I will urinate and defecate while SLOWLY strangle when I am hanged. Things are looking bleak for my starring role on the gallows this weekend!

Barbara Moore- dead woman walking…

Tree

IMG_1623.JPG The Chonicle needs a new photographer. The graffiti art wall behind me (is that allowed in Arkansas?) detracts from the subject of the photo. Mooreover, the photographer failed to capture my tight little better side! Fire the rodent!!! :devil:

IMG_1624.JPG I protest. The practice of testing out the equipment on the condemned ... who is unnecessarily made to do it in the nude ... as much as a week in advance. And as a brazen publicity stunt! This has got to violate several or Moore federal laws! Calling in the ACLU!!!!

IMG_1625.JPG That does it! ThE rodent photographer has got to go. Who is the editor of this Wragg rag? This a journalistic atrocity!!! Only perverts will want to view this uncensored! :confused:

View attachment 517122 The Chonicle needs a new photographer. The graffiti art wall behind me (is that allowed in Arkansas?) detracts from the subject of the photo. Mooreover, the photographer failed to capture my tight little better side! Fire the rodent!!! :devil:
All fake news or aletrnative facts, thats clear! The wall in background is the last little piece of the Berlin wall and in Berlin.
All so sad! The Crux Chonicle also not more longer thrustworthy.

Oh Barb stop complaining! I'm sure when you are hanged and you are thrashing about everyone will get to see all your attributes!
As for 'only perverts' wanting to view the article it was picked up by every major news service! You are famous!!!
Oh Shit!!!!! :confused:

Even though Tree just reports what is going on even he thinks they are ‘milking’ Barb’s upcoming hanging. She is dragged before a press conference wearing only handcuffs binding her wrists behind her back!

This is beyond total bullshit. I scream “I have rights! You can’t do this to… OWW!”

The female guard pinches my tumescent nipple and in her southern drawl that under other circumstances I would find almost inviting says “Please Miss Moore don’t cause any trouble!”

“Why not; what can they do to me beyond hanging me” I hiss.

“Well there is the whipping post and so far you get about a foot drop. If they shorten that up you could strangle almost a half hour before you kick the bucket!”

Well FUCK ME TO TEARS! I take her advice and shut up (it wasn’t easy).

Some guy walks in and steps up to the podium and a voice over the speakers booms “Ladies and gentlemen, the governor of the great state of Arkansas- the Honorable Hangus Tree II.”

I look at an easel that has an artist’s rendition of my Saturday hanging while the pompous asshole takes questions.

“Governor Tree, since being elected, you have slashed education budgets and have reinstated the death penalty to women only. Isn’t this a most regressive policy?”

“I beg to disagree” he replies. “We have greatly expanded budgets for male education both in high school, college, and vocational training. Additionally in high school we have expanded home economics and sex education so women can learn to cook better and procreate more efficiently and you forgot that I have not only banned the women’s right to vote but it withstood the Supreme Court’s review!”

conference 001.jpg

I hear a murmur of approval from the press corps and feel sick to my stomach.

A reporter from my blue state capital asks “But you are going to hang Miss Moore in a most barbaric way and you wish to call that progress?”

“I never called it ‘progress’… I called it ‘research’! Please have your story right. When the convict Moore is hanged this Saturday the RR PREMIUM VIDEO CHANNEL will donate 10% of the gross proceeds to a joint study of her execution with the state university and the UVM and above that donate that the extreme HD slow motion her hanging.”

This sucks. The school I went to and teach at is going to study my execution!

“But Governor Tree, what is the benefits of your programs” he is asked.

“We are going to open a new ‘long sow’ cooking facility to supply the food chain here in Fayetteville, teach men how to be more productive and the women too (there is laughter), and be on the forefront of cutting obesity” he replies. “It is high time a woman remembers her place is ‘barefoot and pregnant!”

I think I am glad I will be hanged Saturday and not have to see this.

I am led back to my cell and cheerfully the guard says “You are in luck, Miss Moore. We have the funds to hire Mr. Tree to hang you.”

She tells me “If I had been drinking a Coke when that northern reporter from the blue state asked if you were going to suffer much I’d have blown it out my nose! Get some rest, Barb!”

prison 097.jpg

I am less than two days from dead…

Barb Moore

Tree

Starting early Friday morning outside my cell window I hear construction. I watch them not just build a gallows but a whole fucking stage complete with lighting, a sound system, and JumboTron screens!

prison 205.jpg

They are making a major production of my execution! After 6 PM trucks arrive and crews start setting up vendor tents. I understated that… They are making a street festival of my execution!

It is something after dark Friday evening two guards come for me. As one cuffs my hands behind my back I ask “Is it time already?”

prison 066.jpg

“No, Barb, you’ll be hanged tomorrow night” she says as she leads me from the cell.

prison 067 a.jpg

I am led down the corridor past the male prisoners who make lewd comments as I pass. I ask the guards where I am being taken. She tells me I will learn soon enough. And I certainly do. I am brought to the prison’s infirmary for a medical check. I sarcastically say “So tell me doc; am I healthy enough to hang? I would be so disappointed if I am not.”

inspection 005.jpg

“Miss Moore I am sure you will hang tomorrow. Now face the bench, put your hands on it and spread your legs.” I do as instructed having learned from my short time what they want you to do you will do. It just hurts less if you do it when told. He tells me to relax which is easier said than done as his gloved finger spreads lubricant that he must have just dug out of a freezer around and into my Anus.

exam 021.jpg

“Damn, doc, isn’t that deep enough” I hiss. He pulls his digit out, snaps off the gloves and tells me to lay face down on the bench. As I do he tells me to stay there explaining he is just a nurse and Doctor Joan Tree would be in to see me in a few minutes. I am left alone with the two guards that brought me her. The female guard says to me “He was just the ‘warm-up’ act.”

Just fucking great I think. Dr. Tree strolls in wearing stiletto heels, a white smock and glasses. To my surprise she unbuttons the gown, peels it off, and hangs it from a hook. She works her hand into a latex glove saying “You must be a very bad criminal for them to spend the money to hire my brother to hang you. Now Barb I am going to do a rectal cavity search to check for contriband.”

“I don’t have any… AH, DAMN THAT HURT” I shriek as she has her right hand and arm past her wrist in my bowel!

les 058.jpg

“Shush, Barb, this will only make your ‘Virgin Execution Avoidance Procedure’ easier” she says. I don’t want to know what that might involve as she stirs my gut from within.

I am bound to a gynecology exam chair where the ‘procedure’ is performed. I curse the bastards as I am raped then buggered.

exam 013.jpg

I am led from the infirmary with copious amounts of cum oozing from my loins and painting my inner thighs.

prison 137 a.jpg

I have less than twenty-four hours left before I am hanged.

-Barb Moore

Tree

Back
Top Bottom