Barb In The Old West

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Once upon a time Miss Barbaria Moore in the Old West

A quick note: Tree is taking a break from his marathon stories to recharge before 2015 gets here… No, Ulrika, I don’t know there will be a rebellion then… so I’m going to try some short stories

In the late 1800s a pretty young lady named Barbaria Moore sought adventure and traveled west across America. When she realized she was going through her money faster than she thought would, she took a job in a saloon in a rowdy town named Tombstone. The saloon also had a brothel on the second floor though Miss Moore was not one of ladies there. She did bartend and would dance for customers as long as her clothes stayed on and the dance stayed vertical. A few strangers coming through town took offense that she would not go up to one of the rooms with them. Barbaria told them she wasn’t that type of women (though rumors had it if she like the looks of a handsome cowboy passing through town she could convince him to take his hat off in her private quarters).

tree eastwood 2.jpg

The rebuked men left but soon returned with bandanas covering they faces. It was midafternoon and there were only a few patrons at the saloon, mostly old men that could afford to tip Barb to dance for them but either couldn’t afford the ladies upstairs or were old enough even their eyes worked better than their wheezers. Barb was dancing on a table in a cute dress and gave the old geezers a little extra for their money as she didn’t wear any knickers under that dress.

Thus begins the story…

Tree

I like dancing girls ......... seems I am also coming closer and closer to being one of the daytime geezers.
That is ok...aging is better than the alternative.....any day above ground is a good one:p....and I also like dancing ladies and saloons.:)
Good start to the story Tree, please continue.

Last edited:
Can I like twice?

A short Tree story!!!!!!!

Is that really possible?

image.jpg

Kidding :p

The three men sauntered into the saloon as casually as we would today at the coffee shop. The old man playing the piano didn’t like the looks of them as they walked up to Barb dancing on a table. He reached for the double-barrel shotgun on top of the piano and pointed it at the three men. The ringleader said “Old man, there are three of us here and you’ve only got two slugs so the most you can take out is two of us but if you shoot as bad as you play I think the three of us will still be standing while you are on your way to your grave.”

“Sorry, Miss Barb” the piano player said as he laid the gun back on top of the piano. “It ain’t even loaded.”

“It’s OK, Rodent” Miss Barb said. She looked down from the table and asked “What do you want?”

The leader of the trio pulled his gun and said “Let’s start by you climbing down from there.”
hb 1.jpg
If this happened a few hours later the bouncer Gunner would have been there but there wasn’t much trouble at this time of day. Miss Barb complied and one of the men grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. As calmly as she could she looked at the man holding the gun at her head and said “The cash is under the bar. Take it and leave and I won’t even tell the Marshal Dillion.”
hb 2.jpg
“We aren’t here to rob you, Missy. We just want to see you dance” the gang leader said as her wrists were tightly bound behind her back.

“There’s a tip jar on the bar. Put two bits in and I’ll dance just for you” Miss Barb said while knowing they had something more sinister in mind as she was led from the saloon.
hb 3.jpg
“Are you going to rape me?” Barbaria asked. She lied “I am a virgin!”

“And so is the bitch in the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri grinding beans” the man pushing her forward laughed. “No we ain’t going to rape you. We just want a barn dance.”

She was led into the livery stable and saw the horse munching on hay. She also saw the noose dangling above the horse!!!
hb 4.jpg

Tree

Once upon a time Miss Barbaria Moore in the Old West

A quick note: Tree is taking a break from his marathon stories to recharge before 2015 gets here… No, Ulrika, I don’t know there will be a rebellion then… so I’m going to try some short stories

In the late 1800s a pretty young lady named Barbaria Moore sought adventure and traveled west across America. When she realized she was going through her money faster than she thought would, she took a job in a saloon in a rowdy town named Tombstone. The saloon also had a brothel on the second floor though Miss Moore was not one of ladies there. She did bartend and would dance for customers as long as her clothes stayed on and the dance stayed vertical. A few strangers coming through town took offense that she would not go up to one of the rooms with them. Barbaria told them she wasn’t that type of women (though rumors had it if she like the looks of a handsome cowboy passing through town she could convince him to take his hat off in her private quarters).

View attachment 167332

The rebuked men left but soon returned with bandanas covering they faces. It was midafternoon and there were only a few patrons at the saloon, mostly old men that could afford to tip Barb to dance for them but either couldn’t afford the ladies upstairs or were old enough even their eyes worked better than their wheezers. Barb was dancing on a table in a cute dress and gave the old geezers a little extra for their money as she didn’t wear any knickers under that dress.

Thus begins the story…

Tree

My favorite part so far...

She did bartend and would dance for customers as long as her clothes stayed on and the dance stayed vertical. A few strangers coming through town took offense that she would not go up to one of the rooms with them. Barbaria told them she wasn’t that type of women (though rumors had it if she like the looks of a handsome cowboy passing through town she could convince him to take his hat off in her private quarters).

so me!!!!!....my clothes stayed on (notice that part, please)... and notice the "vertical" thing....I won't lie down and spread my legs for anyone in this tin-horn town!!....I am a right and proper lady, I am (but just who is that handsome dude over there)....

Curly-Hairstyles-for-Prom.jpg oh noooooo noooooooooo...not geezers...yikes :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
The three men sauntered into the saloon as casually as we would today at the coffee shop. The old man playing the piano didn’t like the looks of them as they walked up to Barb dancing on a table. He reached for the double-barrel shotgun on top of the piano and pointed it at the three men. The ringleader said “Old man, there are three of us here and you’ve only got two slugs so the most you can take out is two of us but if you shoot as bad as you play I think the three of us will still be standing while you are on your way to your grave.”

“Sorry, Miss Barb” the piano player said as he laid the gun back on top of the piano. “It ain’t even loaded.”

“It’s OK, Rodent” Miss Barb said. She looked down from the table and asked “What do you want?”

The leader of the trio pulled his gun and said “Let’s start by you climbing down from there.”
View attachment 167378
If this happened a few hours later the bouncer Gunner would have been there but there wasn’t much trouble at this time of day. Miss Barb complied and one of the men grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. As calmly as she could she looked at the man holding the gun at her head and said “The cash is under the bar. Take it and leave and I won’t even tell the Marshal Dillion.”
View attachment 167379
“We aren’t here to rob you, Missy. We just want to see you dance” the gang leader said as her wrists were tightly bound behind her back.

“There’s a tip jar on the bar. Put two bits in and I’ll dance just for you” Miss Barb said while knowing they had something more sinister in mind as she was led from the saloon.
View attachment 167380
“Are you going to rape me?” Barbaria asked. She lied “I am a virgin!”

“And so is the bitch in the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri grinding beans” the man pushing her forward laughed. “No we ain’t going to rape you. We just want a barn dance.”

She was led into the livery stable and saw the horse munching on hay. She also saw the noose dangling above the horse!!!
View attachment 167381

Tree

Well, barn dances are nice wholesome family things, right?....where are the fiddlers?...where are all the good townsfolk, guys with bandanas and rosy-cheeked girls? ... who is going to sing and dance "Oklahoma"?.....can I request "Turkey in the straw"?.... oh shit, what is that noose doing there? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
This does not look good for Barb....well, at least she will still be dancing vertical....but will she keep her clothes on?

Back
Top Bottom