Barb In The Old West

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb put up a good fight but she was no match for the three men. They got her on the saddle and pulled the noose around her neck. She sat still fearing the horse might decide to move. She looked down at the leader and said “Look if you are trying to scare me you succeeded! Just get me down.”

“Missy, I’m glad you’re scared but that is just an aside. If you want to pray, do it fast.”

“Don’t do it! You can fuck me! I’ll suck your cocks! You can do my ass! Just don’t hang me” Barb begged.

“You already turned us down. Besides you said you’re a virgin. I wouldn’t want you to lose that under duress.”

“Please get me off this horse” Barb cried.

“I can accommodate that request” he replied and then nodded to the man standing by the horse’s rump.

“No, that’s not what I mean!” Barb screamed as the man swatted the horse’s back side.
hb 5.jpg
The horse jerked forward while Barb squeezed its ribs trying to stay in the saddle but as the horse bolted forward Barb quickly ran out rope and was jerked over the back of the saddle by the noose!
hb 6.jpg
For almost a minute she just swung in slowly shrinking arcs. Barb stunned by what had happened to her as she watched the ground drift beneath her feet. At first she couldn’t comprehend the burning pain about her neck but when she realized it was her rattling gasps for air she heard she began thrash her feet and tug against the ropes binding her wrists.
hb 7.jpg
Barb’s own body conspired against her. Her involuntary struggles coupled with her weight slowly drew the noose tighter about her neck. The rough hemp of the rope tore at her skin. Each breath was both harder to draw and shorter. Before the noose would crush her throat she rasped “You fucking cowards!”
hb 8.jpg
It would be her last words. The noose’s slowly crushed her throat and squeezed arteries and veins in her neck. Her vision blurred and her ears rang. There was another flurry of thrashing as her legs searched for something to stand to relieve her neck while her wrists tried to escape their bounds so she could pull the rope from her neck. Both were futile efforts. The leader pulled out his pocket watch while Barb struggled and said “Eight minutes… Missy, that’s a new record for me!”
hb 9.jpg
At 10 minutes Barb was reduced to small twitches. By 11 minutes she didn’t move other than the swaying from the rope. At 15 minutes she was dead. The youngest of the bandits reached under her dress.
hb 10.jpg
He ran his fingers up her thigh and slipped them into her pussy. He found it warm and wet. He licked his fingers and said “So that’s what pussy tastes like!”

The leader shook his head and said “That’s what hanged pussy tastes like, you dumb-ass. She pissed herself…”

End

Tree

A short story is very hard for Tree to write. Thanks for all the looks and comments and there are more shorts to come...

Tree

...no, Ulrika, not denim shorts!!!
Good! Barb could use a pair. :p

Back
Top Bottom