...I try, Siss...

but some times it's...

'oh, Moe, it hurts... It hurts!!!'

'What's the matter, kid?'

'I'm trying to think but nothing's happening...'

Tree

curly-tumblr_losnm9zb6u1qd2avdo1_500.gif

Just keep drinking! :)

Barb put up a good fight but she was no match for the three men. They got her on the saddle and pulled the noose around her neck. She sat still fearing the horse might decide to move. She looked down at the leader and said “Look if you are trying to scare me you succeeded! Just get me down.”

“Missy, I’m glad you’re scared but that is just an aside. If you want to pray, do it fast.”

“Don’t do it! You can fuck me! I’ll suck your cocks! You can do my ass! Just don’t hang me” Barb begged.

“You already turned us down. Besides you said you’re a virgin. I wouldn’t want you to lose that under duress.”

“Please get me off this horse” Barb cried.

“I can accommodate that request” he replied and then nodded to the man standing by the horse’s rump.

“No, that’s not what I mean!” Barb screamed as the man swatted the horse’s back side.
View attachment 167620
The horse jerked forward while Barb squeezed its ribs trying to stay in the saddle but as the horse bolted forward Barb quickly ran out rope and was jerked over the back of the saddle by the noose!
View attachment 167615
For almost a minute she just swung in slowly shrinking arcs. Barb stunned by what had happened to her as she watched the ground drift beneath her feet. At first she couldn’t comprehend the burning pain about her neck but when she realized it was her rattling gasps for air she heard she began thrash her feet and tug against the ropes binding her wrists.
View attachment 167616
Barb’s own body conspired against her. Her involuntary struggles coupled with her weight slowly drew the noose tighter about her neck. The rough hemp of the rope tore at her skin. Each breath was both harder to draw and shorter. Before the noose would crush her throat she rasped “You fucking cowards!”
View attachment 167617
It would be her last words. The noose’s slowly crushed her throat and squeezed arteries and veins in her neck. Her vision blurred and her ears rang. There was another flurry of thrashing as her legs searched for something to stand to relieve her neck while her wrists tried to escape their bounds so she could pull the rope from her neck. Both were futile efforts. The leader pulled out his pocket watch while Barb struggled and said “Eight minutes… Missy, that’s a new record for me!”
View attachment 167618
At 10 minutes Barb was reduced to small twitches. By 11 minutes she didn’t move other than the swaying from the rope. At 15 minutes she was dead. The youngest of the bandits reached under her dress.
View attachment 167619
He ran his fingers up her thigh and slipped them into her pussy. He found it warm and wet. He licked his fingers and said “So that’s what pussy tastes like!”

The leader shook his head and said “That’s what hanged pussy tastes like, you dumb-ass. She pissed herself…”

End

Tree

He ran his fingers up her thigh and slipped them into her pussy. He found it warm and wet. He licked his fingers and said “So that’s what pussy tastes like!”

The leader shook his head and said “That’s what hanged pussy tastes like, you dumb-ass. She pissed herself…”

Could be because you took away my panties...what did you expect?

I was going to do this as a separate thread but thought 'what the hell' so I will call this 'Part 2'...

The bandits were hardly done. They went back in to town to round up the ‘working ladies’ from the second floor brothel. They each took a room. One burst into the room of the woman called Roxie. She looked up from her bed at the man wearing a bandana over his face. She was annoyed that he did not knock but not concerned about his masked face; lots of customers don’t want their faces seen. He told her to stand and face the bed. She did and he began to tie her wrists behind her back. She said “It’s extra for rough stuff, you know.”

“I’m sure we can work it out” he said as he worked the ropes.
hang.jpg
Roxie actually liked the rough stuff but those were the house rules. He shoved her face first on the bed with her legs hanging off the side. He unbuttoned his fly and kicked her legs apart which was the end of his ‘foreplay’. He rammed his thick cock into her pussy and fucked her hard. It didn’t take him long to cum and after wiping his shaft off with the sheet he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room and down the hall. Roxie demanded what was he was doing and he growled “You’ll see soon enough!”

And so she did! Already on the road was most of the town folk gathered by the gallows where three empty nooses swung in the light breeze. Beneath the nooses were three empty stools. Two of the other ladies were there ahead of Roxie with their wrists bound as hers were. Blaire was standing quietly with fear in her eyes and Siss was giving a lesson in cursing.
To call it a ‘gallows’ is being kind. It was a simple structure consisting of two uprights with a cross beam. The town was too cheap to build a real one but to date no one had survived a hanging from it.

“What the hell is going on?” Roxie asked Siss.

“What does it look like?”

“Come on, we don’t have all day” one of the men said and in a moment they had Roxie up on the stool and the noose about her neck.
hang 093.jpg
Blaire dropped to her knees and peed as discretely as possible as Siss was moved to the second stool. When she finished she looked up at the man holding a handful of her hair and asked “Why are you doing this to us?”

“Consider it a shift-change at the brothel” he said as Siss was forced onto her stool and the noose placed around her neck.
hang 094.jpg
It wasn’t long before all three were mounted on the stools, noosed, and ready to hang. They stood on display in various forms of undress above the town folk while the charlatan town preacher invocated that their hanging would simple eradicate them from earth but their sins would still deliver the ladies to the inferno of Hell. All the while Siss called out all the names of the men watching that she had bedded and told what pathetic ‘lays’ they had been while Roxie fidgeted on her stool trying desperately not to pee.
hang 095.jpg
When the Reverend Lynch led the mob in singing “Shall We Gather at the River” Siss said “I hate this damn song when it is well sung and it’s being massacred now!”

“Sort of appropriate- they’re about to massacre us. I’m only thankful some of us aren’t here” Blaire observed.

“Madame Messaline is going to have these guys shot when she finds out about this!” Siss said.

“That isn’t going to do us much good” Roxie replied. “Damn I have to pee!”
hang 096.jpg
“Then just piss” Siss said. “I’m thinking about taking one myself.”

“I can’t” Roxie said.

“You will” Siss replied.

Then the Reverend announced “We are about to begin. The saloon will reopen five minutes after the last one stops kicking.”

“Oh, shit” Roxie hissed as her bladder let loose. Pee splattered on her feet and the front of the stool as she felt it move when a man put his foot against the back of the seat that she stood on. She cried “Please don’t do…Awwk!”

She was hanged! Blaire whispered a prayer while Siss peed and yelled “Fuck you all; I did!”

Then her stool was kick from beneath her feet.
hang 097.jpg
Behind Blaire the man reached for the stool on which she stood. Within a minute all three swung from the nooses.
hang 098.jpg
The trio did an admirable dance from their ropes… well, if you were watching the hanging. The ladies thought the agony would never end.
hang 099.jpg
The nooses had been well made and set in a way that would have made The Hanging Tree proud. The nooses were slow to close and placed only tight enough their heads wouldn’t slip out when they were dropped.

Amazingly, the crowd was getting bored when Blaire was still kicking at ten minutes…

END PART 2

Tree

...same poser artist as above...

I was going to do this as a separate thread but thought 'what the hell' so I will call this 'Part 2'...

The bandits were hardly done. They went back in to town to round up the ‘working ladies’ from the second floor brothel. They each took a room. One burst into the room of the woman called Roxie. She looked up from her bed at the man wearing a bandana over his face. She was annoyed that he did not knock but not concerned about his masked face; lots of customers don’t want their faces seen. He told her to stand and face the bed. She did and he began to tie her wrists behind her back. She said “It’s extra for rough stuff, you know.”

“I’m sure we can work it out” he said as he worked the ropes.
View attachment 167997
Roxie actually liked the rough stuff but those were the house rules. He shoved her face first on the bed with her legs hanging off the side. He unbuttoned his fly and kicked her legs apart which was the end of his ‘foreplay’. He rammed his thick cock into her pussy and fucked her hard. It didn’t take him long to cum and after wiping his shaft off with the sheet he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room and down the hall. Roxie demanded what was he was doing and he growled “You’ll see soon enough!”

And so she did! Already on the road was most of the town folk gathered by the gallows where three empty nooses swung in the light breeze. Beneath the nooses were three empty stools. Two of the other ladies were there ahead of Roxie with their wrists bound as hers were. Blaire was standing quietly with fear in her eyes and Siss was giving a lesson in cursing.
To call it a ‘gallows’ is being kind. It was a simple structure consisting of two uprights with a cross beam. The town was too cheap to build a real one but to date no one had survived a hanging from it.

“What the hell is going on?” Roxie asked Siss.

“What does it look like?”

“Come on, we don’t have all day” one of the men said and in a moment they had Roxie up on the stool and the noose about her neck.
View attachment 167999
Blaire dropped to her knees and peed as discretely as possible as Siss was moved to the second stool. When she finished she looked up at the man holding a handful of her hair and asked “Why are you doing this to us?”

“Consider it a shift-change at the brothel” he said as Siss was forced onto her stool and the noose placed around her neck.
View attachment 168000
It wasn’t long before all three were mounted on the stools, noosed, and ready to hang. They stood on display in various forms of undress above the town folk while the charlatan town preacher invocated that their hanging would simple eradicate them from earth but their sins would still deliver the ladies to the inferno of Hell. All the while Siss called out all the names of the men watching that she had bedded and told what pathetic ‘lays’ they had been while Roxie fidgeted on her stool trying desperately not to pee.
View attachment 168001
When the Reverend Lynch led the mob in singing “Shall We Gather at the River” Siss said “I hate this damn song when it is well sung and it’s being massacred now!”

“Sort of appropriate- they’re about to massacre us. I’m only thankful some of us aren’t here” Blaire observed.

“Madame Messaline is going to have these guys shot when she finds out about this!” Siss said.

“That isn’t going to do us much good” Roxie replied. “Damn I have to pee!”
View attachment 168002
“Then just piss” Siss said. “I’m thinking about taking one myself.”

“I can’t” Roxie said.

“You will” Siss replied.

Then the Reverend announced “We are about to begin. The saloon will reopen five minutes after the last one stops kicking.”

“Oh, shit” Roxie hissed as her bladder let loose. Pee splattered on her feet and the front of the stool as she felt it move when a man put his foot against the back of the seat that she stood on. She cried “Please don’t do…Awwk!”

She was hanged! Blaire whispered a prayer while Siss peed and yelled “Fuck you all; I did!”

Then her stool was kick from beneath her feet.
View attachment 168003
Behind Blaire the man reached for the stool on which she stood. Within a minute all three swung from the nooses.
View attachment 168004
The trio did an admirable dance from their ropes… well, if you were watching the hanging. The ladies thought the agony would never end.
View attachment 168005
The nooses had been well made and set in a way that would have made The Hanging Tree proud. The nooses were slow to close and placed only tight enough their heads wouldn’t slip out when they were dropped.

Amazingly, the crowd was getting bored when Blaire was still kicking at ten minutes…

END PART 2

Tree

...same poser artist as above...

That was fun! Great dialogue and illustrations Tree.

I think you managed to capture Siss at her snarky, irreverent, "don't mess with me" best!!!;)

Final chapter…

Siss’ threat that Madame Messaline would have them shot never materialized. It is not because she would not have wanted to nor that she was not influential enough to have it done as she was the most powerful west of Kansas City. No, it was because the scoundrels that lynched her girls rode out to her ranch where her lucrative lumber business was and captured her. They tied her wrists set a noose around her neck, and put her on a horse. As she sat in the saddle fearfully waiting to hang she asked “Why are you doing this? Who are you?”

“This town isn’t big enough for the two of us. I’m taking it over” one of the men said in a distinct British accent as he pulled his bandana down.

O, mon Dieu, Sir Wragg, but why? I thought you loved me!”
hang 102.jpg
“You were most entertaining. I never had my cock done with such a fine French lick” Sir Wragg replied. “This is business, Messa, and one can’t mix business with pleasure.”

“What will become of my girls? They will not work for you when they find what you have done!”

“I already took care of your girls. I hanged them just as I am going to hang you!”

“You bastard, Wragg” Messa cried. Then she said “And how do you plan to run a brothel without women? Are you going to take in your ass?”

“How revolting a thought, Messa” Sir Wragg exclaimed. “Not that you will be alive to see them, I have an agreement with the warden of the women’s penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas to ship me young prisoners. The women have a choice of ten to fifteen years of hard labor in that god-forsaken prison or ten years with their legs spread in this lovely place. The first are due to arrive today.”
chains 006.jpg
“But enough talk, Messa; it is time for you to hang!” and with that one of Wragg’s men swatted the horse. As the noose jerked Messa from the saddle one of her feet was caught in the stirrup and when it finally released Messa was sent swinging in wide arcs and twirling from the rope.

As with Barb, Blaire, and Siss Messa thrashed wildly trying to escape the noose and free her wrists. She was no more successful than they had been. As she struggled her torn clothing fell from her body to the delight of the men watching. One fine Parisian shoe then the other flew from her feet leaving her dressed only in the ropes that would kill her.

It would take almost a quarter hour for the noose to do its job. Messa’s lifeless body was left hanging from the noose for some wild critters to ‘dispose’ of.
hang 103.jpg
The men would ride to a ranch where one of Messa’s girls was known to go to on her time off. Sure enough, they found Dorothy looking for the bull. They strung her up too but she died happy as they fulfilled her last wish and all three of them shagged her before they hanged her.
hang 105.jpg
Unaware of what had happened to her friends and Madame Messaline, Velut returned to town. Wragg and his henchmen, now in charge dispensed with their bandanas when they lynched her, going so far as to have their picture take while she sat tearfully on the horse…
wild-western-justice-1 e.jpg
They left her body hanging from the noose until the next day. A stranger rode into town and stopped by Velut’s lifeless body. On his hatband was a brass medallion that said “THT”. He looked at the ground beneath her where dust and flies covered where her incontinence fell and realized she had been hanged some time ago.
wild-western-justice-2 d.jpg
He walked into the saloon and ordered a whisky. He asked who was in charge around the town and was told that would be Sir Wragg. He asked to see him but the bartender explain he was busy at the moment but would let him know when he was available.

In the cellar of the saloon Sir Wragg was inspecting his newest possession. He said to her “You are a pretty little thing. How dangerous could you be?”
chains 005.jpg
“Not very” she said.

“What is your name and why were you sentenced to hang?"

“I am PKin and I cut a man that raped me.”

“And they were going to hang you for that?”

“I cut his gonads off and watched him bleed to death.”

“Oh” Sir Wragg said…

Tree

...yeah there will be an epilog...

...isn't there always???

That was fun! Great dialogue and illustrations Tree.

I think you managed to capture Siss at her snarky, irreverent, "don't mess with me" best!!!;)
I would have said, 'You should have went before we left"

but ... yeah .... my snark.
:p

I have a funny feeling Sir Wragg is going to find out that it is not a good idea to ask a pretty woman, "how dangerous can you be?":p.
Great story telling Tree.
I like your choices of images that you use for the story. Well done.

Last edited:
Final chapter…

Siss’ threat that Madame Messaline would have them shot never materialized. It is not because she would not have wanted to nor that she was not influential enough to have it done as she was the most powerful west of Kansas City. No, it was because the scoundrels that lynched her girls rode out to her ranch where her lucrative lumber business was and captured her. They tied her wrists set a noose around her neck, and put her on a horse. As she sat in the saddle fearfully waiting to hang she asked “Why are you doing this? Who are you?”

“This town isn’t big enough for the two of us. I’m taking it over” one of the men said in a distinct British accent as he pulled his bandana down.

O, mon Dieu, Sir Wragg, but why? I thought you loved me!”
View attachment 168322
“You were most entertaining. I never had my cock done with such a fine French lick” Sir Wragg replied. “This is business, Messa, and one can’t mix business with pleasure.”

“What will become of my girls? They will not work for you when they find what you have done!”

“I already took care of your girls. I hanged them just as I am going to hang you!”

“You bastard, Wragg” Messa cried. Then she said “And how do you plan to run a brothel without women? Are you going to take in your ass?”

“How revolting a thought, Messa” Sir Wragg exclaimed. “Not that you will be alive to see them, I have an agreement with the warden of the women’s penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas to ship me young prisoners. The women have a choice of ten to fifteen years of hard labor in that god-forsaken prison or ten years with their legs spread in this lovely place. The first are due to arrive today.”
View attachment 168321
“But enough talk, Messa; it is time for you to hang!” and with that one of Wragg’s men swatted the horse. As the noose jerked Messa from the saddle one of her feet was caught in the stirrup and when it finally released Messa was sent swinging in wide arcs and twirling from the rope.

As with Barb, Blaire, and Siss Messa thrashed wildly trying to escape the noose and free her wrists. She was no more successful than they had been. As she struggled her torn clothing fell from her body to the delight of the men watching. One fine Parisian shoe then the other flew from her feet leaving her dressed only in the ropes that would kill her.

It would take almost a quarter hour for the noose to do its job. Messa’s lifeless body was left hanging from the noose for some wild critters to ‘dispose’ of.
View attachment 168323
The men would ride to a ranch where one of Messa’s girls was known to go to on her time off. Sure enough, they found Dorothy looking for the bull. They strung her up too but she died happy as they fulfilled her last wish and all three of them shagged her before they hanged her.
View attachment 168324
Unaware of what had happened to her friends and Madame Messaline, Velut returned to town. Wragg and his henchmen, now in charge dispensed with their bandanas when they lynched her, going so far as to have their picture take while she sat tearfully on the horse…
View attachment 168326
They left her body hanging from the noose until the next day. A stranger rode into town and stopped by Velut’s lifeless body. On his hatband was a brass medallion that said “THT”. He looked at the ground beneath her where dust and flies covered where her incontinence fell and realized she had been hanged some time ago.
View attachment 168327
He walked into the saloon and ordered a whisky. He asked who was in charge around the town and was told that would be Sir Wragg. He asked to see him but the bartender explain he was busy at the moment but would let him know when he was available.

In the cellar of the saloon Sir Wragg was inspecting his newest possession. He said to her “You are a pretty little thing. How dangerous could you be?”
View attachment 168320
“Not very” she said.

“What is your name and why were you sentenced to hang?"

“I am PKin and I cut a man that raped me.”

“And they were going to hang you for that?”

“I cut his gonads off and watched him bleed to death.”

“Oh” Sir Wragg said…

Tree

...yeah there will be an epilog...

...isn't there always???

And I thought you were going to say ....ThatsAllFolks.jpg

Can't imagine what the epilog could possibly be, Tree, since you have hung everyone I know:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom