Barb's Vacation

Go to CruxDreams.com
:eek::eek::eek:
Well Barb, if nails are banned then hammers might be too. Phewww she says not listening to what comes next...just like she never reads that fine print.....

View attachment 239413 Pp has just done his conference centre induction and reckons there is no restriction on 6 inch coach bolts and a cordless drill. Doubt they meet Licenced practitioner's rules but an option if the bloody lawyers stick their noses in.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thankful I never gave him a 'crux' union card!!!!

may I act as judge?

lawyer-court.jpg Only if you promise to order invite counsel to your private chambers for a little Dutch brew, and if you promise to be lenient with a novice counselor as she trounces Tree in your courtroom, and above all if you promise not to charge her with contempt of court and have her crucified after the trial.;)

View attachment 239593 Only if you promise to order invite counsel to your private chambers for a little Dutch brew, and if you promise to be lenient with a novice counselor as she trounces Tree in your courtroom, and above all if you promise not to charge her with contempt of court and have her crucified after the trial.;)
That sounds a bit like trying to influence the judiciary process. I wouldn't stand for that, Admi. Certainly not without appropriate compensation.

If you need, Tree, Messa can interfere to discreetly get rid of Wragg ...
He will not refuse an invitation to a hotel and while we will make love, a little syringe could clear up the problem ...:D
It will appear like a heart attack , viewed his age ...
:devil:

I read that small print! :eek:

And whadd'ya mean, 'age'? :mad:

Primus brutally whips Roxie for thirty minutes. Roxie’s sweat sprays over Barb’s crucified body. When he finishes with her Roxie needed to be carried off the stage. Shortly after Roxie is taken away Barb is finally given water after she has hanged crucified for more than seven hours but is still denied the sexual release she so needs. Behind her the sun is setting and heating the corrugated steel behind her. Combined with the blazing lights and her writhing on the cross she sweats profusely. As she struggles on her cross the bun holding her hair up begins to loosen.

eul crux 2.jpg

How much more can I take I wonder…

Tree

Primus brutally whips Roxie for thirty minutes. Roxie’s sweat sprays over Barb’s crucified body. When he finishes with her Roxie needed to be carried off the stage. Shortly after Roxie is taken away Barb is finally given water after she has hanged crucified for more than seven hours but is still denied the sexual release she so needs. Behind her the sun is setting and heating the corrugated steel behind her. Combined with the blazing lights and her writhing on the cross she sweats profusely. As she struggles on her cross the bun holding her hair up begins to loosen.

View attachment 239596

How much more can I take I wonder…

Tree

At least I was only sprayed with Roxie's sweat ... could have been worse. Hey, look at the bright side, only 5 hours to go. Never knew I could sweat so much though ... my skin is covered in a sheen of sweat, more streams down from my brow and runs down my body in little rivulets. Glad this is indoors. All I need now would be flies and mosquitoes.

At least I was only sprayed with Roxie's sweat ... could have been worse. Hey, look at the bright side, only 5 hours to go. Never knew I could sweat so much though ... my skin is covered in a sheen of sweat, more streams down from my brow and runs down my body in little rivulets. Glad this is indoors. All I need now would be flies and mosquitoes.

The museum does not have such a problem. The Hill of 100 Crosses will be a different matter entirely...

T

...why yes there are vultures in Missouri, Ulrika... what? Yeah the will pick at flesh even is the rebel slave isn't dead yet...

Back
Top Bottom