Barb's Vacation

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are quite right, sir, and I apologize for the sidebar comments.

It's an excellent story, obviously based in a rich context. I regret only that I am less familiar with the full history of the characters. I'll have to go back into the forums and read some of your earlier accounts to get full backstory, which I look forward to. I like the ominous ending to this story, with the crowd abandoning Barb in the dark, unsure of her fate, and the release that is not a release - freedom with foreboding. Thanks for a good read, sincerely meant.
Late for Tree.. I can be a cranky bastard at times.. which is probably safer than when he is doing 'woodwork'...

T

...shut up, Ulrika....

In first, I want to explain to Barb my action in this story : I know so well that she's so much cross'addict that I wanted to do all that I could for the achievment of her dream !
I hope that she will accept to share a nice glass of "Champagne", not Californian one but FRENCH one that I brought from my personnal cellar ! cave-moc3abt-chandon.jpg

Cheers, Barb ! CheersGagaXtina.gif gif:)

Concerning the story, it was well told, as usual, a Tree'story like he excels in making us dreaming ....
A little restriction, the end is a little short and deceiving : I was waiting more ....
But, never mind ....

Cheers Tree ! 52774-Blues-brothers-champagne-gif-I-IX8T.gif gif :bdsm-heart:

They whip another woman below me. I can’t see a clock but I think that is nine hours. Could I possible within three hours of getting off this thing?

View attachment 239609

Christ I need release! The lights blink and people file out. A voice comes over the PA announcing the bars close in 15 minutes and the museum in thirty minutes. Just as my hopes of being taken from this cross swell they are dashed as the voice on the PA says “For those of you interested in seeing the last two hours of this pathetic bitch’s time on the cross Primus Pilus is hosting a private party at Tree estate with the RR video feed. Admission is the name of your date or for the ladies submitting your own name for a thirty minute session with Primus Pilus and Mymartinet…”

The lights go out save for a single floodlight. I am alone and thirsty and horny in third floor hall of the museum. Muscles I did not know I had are screaming in my head! I hang alone. Could this ever end???

Form the darkness of the hall I hear heels click on the hardwood floor as she approaches. I cower in the ropes. Could it be Joan Tree again? Who is she? She walks up the steps towards me and asks “Are you mad at us?”

It is Siss!!! “I don’t think so. I don’t think I can say I am pleased with you”

“That is fair enough. Do you need release?”A

“Oh, hell yes!”

She freed me!

View attachment 239610

…but with the warning that the culmination of the slave rebellion of 2015, along with the Hill of 100 Crosses, waits for her. Some vacation…

Tree

The End

barb and siss4.jpg Awwww a fairytale ending with a an ominous note of foreboding.

Next stop, apparently is the Hill of 100 Crosses :eek::eek::eek::eek:

finis 2015 ... :very_hot:

Yay.jpg thank you Tree...thanks for the memories, thanks for the terror, thanks for a great tale.
:clapping::clapping:

In first, I want to explain to Barb my action in this story : I know so well that she's so much cross'addict that I wanted to do all that I could for the achievment of her dream !
I hope that she will accept to share a nice glass of "Champagne", not Californian one but FRENCH one that I brought from my personnal cellar ! View attachment 239654

Cheers, Barb ! View attachment 239656 gif:)

Concerning the story, it was well told, as usual, a Tree'story like he excels in making us dreaming ....
A little restriction, the end is a little short and deceiving : I was waiting more ....
But, never mind ....

Cheers Tree ! View attachment 239657 gif :bdsm-heart:

les group sex.gif Thank you Messsa!!! Come on girls now that it's over, let's join Messa and party with her bottle of genuine French Champagne!! :):p:D:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::tits:

where did she get that film of Tree ???
View attachment 239659 Awwww a fairytale ending with a an ominous note of foreboding.

Next stop, apparently is the Hill of 100 Crosses :eek::eek::eek::eek:

finis 2015 ... :very_hot:

View attachment 239658 thank you Tree...thanks for the memories, thanks for the terror, thanks for a great tale.
:clapping::clapping:
It was fun as always... See you all to soon at the rebellion of 2015... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

where did she get that film of Tree ???

It was fun as always... See you all to soon at the rebellion of 2015... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

sweet 44.jpg Yep. No one will want to miss the grand finale of Rebellion 2015. It is sure to top those of Rebellions 2013 and 2014, although I understand the organizing committee has just been handed down a series of indictments for taking bribes to stage the event in Missouri.

oh dear.jpg What's that Ulrika? Oh, wrong sport? OK. Forget that last part.

View attachment 239704 Yep. No one will want to miss the grand finale of Rebellion 2015. It is sure to top those of Rebellions 2013 and 2014, although I understand the organizing committee has just been handed down a series of indictments for taking bribes to stage the event in Missouri.

View attachment 239703 What's that Ulrika? Oh, wrong sport? OK. Forget that last part.
Too late for Tree to find the right picture. As for our governor he is too fucking dumb to know a bribe when handed to him...

...maybe I should respect him...

Tree

Too late for Tree to find the right picture. As for our governor he is too fucking dumb to know a bribe when handed to him...

...maybe I should respect him...

Tree

...Leo says don't go there...

..Hey, he has four sets of claws!!!
october 2014 019.JPG

"Tree is such a softy... I would never rip the crap out of him... unless I had to...

Leo

...Leo says don't go there...

..Hey, he has four sets of claws!!!
View attachment 239744

"Tree is such a softy... I would never rip the crap out of him... unless I had to...

Leo

gotcha.jpg Looks like a nice sound system....Leo probably likes those woofers ... blaring out the blues no doubt.

The Sydney funnel web is the champion but Pp has always prefered the redback....
View attachment 239600 not as poisonous but she reminds Pp of a dangerous woman.

Reality check - what appears dangerous at a distance can be quite humdrum close up .

I live in Sydney, with a lot of bush around and a big backyard. I have lots and lots of trapdoor spiders, and certainly have funnel webs and redbacks in the yard and under the house. They don't bother me, and I try to avoid bothering them. They sound more scary and more dangerous than they are. Yes they can potentially kill you, but as long as I take reasonable precautions I am statistically more likely to be knocked down by a car.

Now, I have two women inside the house, and they are more scary on a day to day basis :eek:

PS redbacks are really small. Funnel webs are larger, and when threatened rear up on their hind legs, which is a pretty useful warning to get the hell away from there! I believe they belong to one of the older families of spiders.

PPS I hate spiders! But I live here quite happily. The deadly ones usually don't come in the house, unless you've had a lot of rain and they've been flooded out of their burrows and hollows. What does come in the house is the huntsman, and it is big, and being a tree dweller it likes to look down on you from high on the wall - yikes! Not deadly though.
1394121600000.jpg Now I'm going to delete that pic from my computer - SHUDDER!

Tree just capped a story and really would like comments that are relevant... not mad but it would be polite...

Nice story, Tree, liked the setup, and the execution. Even the little twist with Barb not only avoiding death but skimping on her full sentence. Those friends of hers are too good hearted (?) :D

Nice story, Tree, liked the setup, and the execution. Even the little twist with Barb not only avoiding death but skimping on her full sentence. Those friends of hers are too good hearted (?) :D

In 25 days Barb's ordeal topped 5000 views. My thanks to all who looked and those that commented...

Yes Barb cheated death at the National Museum of Crucified Women but I fear her luck runs out on the Hill of 100 Crosses in the rebellion of 2015...

In 25 days Barb's ordeal topped 5000 views. My thanks to all who looked and those that commented...

Yes Barb cheated death at the National Museum of Crucified Women but I fear her luck runs out on the Hill of 100 Crosses in the rebellion of 2015...

Not only does she cheat death, but she gets release from Siss. :very_hot: :D

I doubt they'll get that pleasure on the hill, either :rolleyes:

sexy finger bite.jpg Oh, I do love to cheat death ... which way now to the Hill of 100?

Tree just capped a story and really would like comments that are relevant... not mad but it would be polite...
Just caught up with this after a vacation, one of my most intense fantasies is that of (reluctant) living exhibits in a museum of bondage so your whole scenario touched many buttons. I particularly liked Joan's stimulant, but if I'd paid 12k would have wanted to be there when Siss gave Barb her release (and only after that released her).

Back
Top Bottom