Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
According to her half-brother, Gore Vidal, Jackie O as so ambitious that she made Daenerys Targaryen and and Cersi Lannister combined look like Mary Poppins. Vidal also said that she was secretly RFK's squeeze, and that, as a result of him (Vidal) talking to Jackie at a White House function, RFK illegally used the full force of the DOJ to try to make Vidal's life a living hell.

Vidal also said that one of JFK's favorite parlor tricks was to try to drown a woman while he was having sex with her, which makes one wonder about Chappaquidick.
Gore Vidal was no relation to Jackie Kennedy.
He is also not a reliable source of information about anything. He was a good (sometimes) writer who never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Nice! Katy Manning was not the only Who companion to nude up. Lalla Ward (Romana Deuce), born Lady Sarah Ward, gave the world a show of her royal caboose in a movie called Rosebud, which also had young Kim Cattrall's lovely derriere.
For those who wish to see it (Is there anyone who doesn't?) here is the "caboose" - "bum" to the Brits - of my favorite companion of my favorite Doctor.
ward1.jpg

It was nice of someone to point her out.
Kim Cattrall still had dark hair back then.
ward2.jpg

Ward also showed a lovely breast in "Vampire Circus", an otherwise forgettable entry in Hammer's vampire filmology.
ward3.jpg

IMHO, she is still might fine looking at age 68.
ward4.jpg

He is also not a reliable source of information about anything. He was a good (sometimes) writer who never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Sounds like he'd do just fine in today's post-truth journalism world...

He was not a blood relative, but his first stepfather, Hugh Auchinloss, later became the first stepfather of Jackie O. Gore attended JFK and Jackie's wedding.

Yes! One of her films is Spun, wherein the lead character has sex with a naked, bound Chloe Hunter...then leaves Chloe Hunter naked and bound on the bed with tape over her mouth and eyes.

Yes. Tasha Yar was the one Data lost his virginity to.

Indeed. A relationship that’s been Rule 34’d into a number of alternate spatial dimensions. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• D8612CD3-69ED-4024-8AD6-D2A7B7BF2CC8.jpeg
    D8612CD3-69ED-4024-8AD6-D2A7B7BF2CC8.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 9854EDE8-6304-476E-8E6A-8054820269DA.jpeg
    9854EDE8-6304-476E-8E6A-8054820269DA.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 2C18661F-76E3-4574-8E6D-64C3EE25E9F0.jpeg
    2C18661F-76E3-4574-8E6D-64C3EE25E9F0.jpeg
    325.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 1A83132E-3F30-4F85-9ABD-3EDF977EF57E.jpeg
    1A83132E-3F30-4F85-9ABD-3EDF977EF57E.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 102
I always liked her. She has had a hard life. Her father, Richard Beckinsale (of Rising Damp fame) died when she was just a child. Then, there is what that scumbag Weinstain did to her.
I always liked her. She has had a hard life. Her father, Richard Beckinsale (of Rising Damp fame) died when she was just a child. Then, there is what that scumbag Weinstain did to her.

Traipsing through the rye, I noticed the Kate Beckinsale posts.

View attachment 671132
View attachment 671133

View attachment 671134
View attachment 671135

The first two are correctly attributed: ("Uncovered" dir Jim McBride)

The second two ("Haunted" dir Lewis Gilbert) are examples of some splendid body-double work,

I always wondered why Data was built with a functional penis. What was Dr Soong thinking?.........
Never mind, I don't really want to know.

I'm serenely confident there are terabytes of Star Trek slash fic that delves into that.

Indeed. A relationship that’s been Rule 34’d into a number of alternate spatial dimensions. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of this very old Star Trek manip

7doctor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom