Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thx :cool: !

BREAKING NEWS :
Inferno 2017 part 2 now approaching completion :

View attachment 501207
( a few scenes still to render ... )

Mesmerising! The movement is so convincing, the situation so arousing, the anticipation so sharp!

Continuing :
View attachment 503209

A specific task here : night ambience light, how to create such atmosphere without too dark result ? ... like in cinema, overall ambience is dark blue in order to simulate moonlight.

... and the girls are going their way ;)
And again one remarkable result! But the girls going not, she are worn their way. ;)

I made another extract of the same short movie I want to share here :

Sc00e-Walk.gif
( I really like to use dynamic clothing in animation.
A loooot better than conforming ones in my opinion, as long as there is motion involved )
The purpose here was to have good looking translucent material moving in shadow and light... it can be very erotic in my idea :cool:

I made another extract of the same short movie I want to share here :

View attachment 503869
( I really like to use dynamic clothing in animation.
A loooot better than conforming ones in my opinion, as long as there is motion involved )
The purpose here was to have good looking translucent material moving in shadow and light... it can be very erotic in my idea :cool:

Your masterful ability to control clothing is what sets you apart, Bartnel! :)

Thx !
It is in fact something very difficult to achieve : I sometimes need to recalculate dynamics 5 or 6 times (a few hours calculations each), mainly in situations of undressing with 2 or 3 characters.
It can be particularly irritating when simulation fails at frame 480 of 500, due to some unseen finger poking through torso part !

Fortunately, I'm not in some business process in which fast production is needed .

Anyway, I'm pretty sure most people here prefer nudity situations, no ? ;)

I agree with you, Old Slave : in fact, the emotional effect is even increased if I begin the story with a dressed character who reveals the beauty of her face at first, then her body after a few moments ...

Continuing the 2 girls adventure (in this story, they are sisters) :

Sc04-Arrival01.jpg
Facing their enemy (sorry, the ship journey is disgarded) : another bad queen, I'm afraid ;)

The teasing with the short extracts is bad enough, but there is nothing worse than the wait. It's like watching the seconds tick by before you can open your Christmas presents. The anticipation is killing me.

Inferno 2017 part 2 :
RENDERING now COMPLETED.

View attachment 506513
(another short extract)

Overall movie will finally be 13mn long (the longest I ever did) !
Part1 (undressing, rape, whip, crossroad) : 5mn20s
Part2 (nailing, rising of the cross, suffering and death) : 7mn40s

I'm currently working on sound ...
Great stuff, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom