Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Inferno 2017 part 2 :
RENDERING now COMPLETED.

View attachment 506513
(another short extract)

Overall movie will finally be 13mn long (the longest I ever did) !
Part1 (undressing, rape, whip, crossroad) : 5mn20s
Part2 (nailing, rising of the cross, suffering and death) : 7mn40s

I'm currently working on sound ...

wow, that gif alone is superb - the way she throws her head back
as her legs are tamed and tugged apart is such a sex-shock, instantly orgasmic! :devil:

... but soo long to do !
I begin to be tired of it ... :eek:
Hello Bartnel,

We are so grateful for your superb and unique animation work. Please do not become discouraged; you are truly a great talent in this area of animation. My knowledge of such 'magical' creative work is virtually non existent but your creations shine as a beacon for the immense pleasure of us all, your appreciatively receptive fans.

Most sincerely, ranger1.

Thx !

Movie finally completed !

This one (13' long HD 1024x576 with sound & music) is the hardest work I ever did until now !
I think I will never work again with this blond V2 girl... and take some rest for a while .

Another final extract for crux forum people :

Crux13-test.gif

People interested by this work, please contact me in private ?

Thx !

This one (13' long HD 1024x576 with sound & music) is the hardest work I ever did until now !
I think I will never work again with this blond V2 girl... and take some rest for a while .

View attachment 507246

Impressive again!

Thx !

View attachment 507246

Bartnel, thank you so much for sharing these impressive samples. Your work is stunning in its erotic power and careful detailing. You have dramatically advanced the state of the art--female crux art, that is.
Congratulations on a great accomplishment finishing a true work of art. I hope you will return to the subject again and will keep us posted on your new works.

Thank you very much :)

My current works are not directly crux related but may finish this way ... (imaginary creations allow separate endings after all !)

Another little pic of the story I began earlier (same scene than previous but other point of view to better show characters) :

View attachment 510298
Very nice, beautiful use of light and shade -
captives brought as offerings?

Yes, I did a few ... but unfortunately, as I'm interested in a lot of things, I generally stop at some moment, so most of them are uncomplete :oops: ... the worst being if I do the end before the beginning ;)

Currently, the most complete serie I did is this one :
( A few more pics can be seen earlier in this subject)

condemned01-jpg.377152

bartnel005-jpg.376832

mercy-jpg.377073

This serie includes near 100 HD 1920x1080 pics ... but I completely disgarded nailing of feet :doh: ( maybe some day ? I sometimes finish stuff I began months ago ... )

Hello everybody,

No recent new from me in the last weeks ...

I wasn't in holidays but was experimenting something new :
It is something I thought about a long time ago ... haven't you dreamed of that : entering inside an image and visiting the place pictured there ?

So I tried to do such a thing with Real Time 3D.
The result is not an image nor an animation. I made a fast test with a simple landscape and importing one of my characters:

test-RT3D-01.jpg test-RT3D-02.jpg test-RT3D-03.jpg test-RT3D-04.jpg

The 4 pics above are screenshots taken from inside the "show" ... you can walk around, look in every direction, change hour of the day and take screenshots (your screen resolution) . The characters have currently no animation (pre-animated characters exist but it is out of my hability to do such a thing... maybe later ?) water, plants and trees are animated, and clouds may move slowly in the sky.

The resulting quality looks to me interesting.
I need your opinion, please : what do you think of that ?

Hello everybody,

No recent new from me in the last weeks ...

I wasn't in holidays but was experimenting something new :
It is something I thought about a long time ago ... haven't you dreamed of that : entering inside an image and visiting the place pictured there ?

So I tried to do such a thing with Real Time 3D.
The result is not an image nor an animation. I made a fast test with a simple landscape and importing one of my characters:

View attachment 516034 View attachment 516035 View attachment 516036 View attachment 516038

The 4 pics above are screenshots taken from inside the "show" ... you can walk around, look in every direction, change hour of the day and take screenshots (your screen resolution) . The characters have currently no animation (pre-animated characters exist but it is out of my hability to do such a thing... maybe later ?) water, plants and trees are animated, and clouds may move slowly in the sky.

The resulting quality looks to me interesting.
I need your opinion, please : what do you think of that ?
It is far above my pay grade! I think it looks quite lovely and I could imagine her resting tranquilly by the water unaware Tree is stalking her:eek::p:devil:

Back
Top Bottom