Basement Bound: A Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, Stop the presses. I've got the Proof!

I never bought that bogus story of Stan and Barb getting rich off of book sales to fund their fabulous retirement on a public pension! Now I have the Photo graphic evidence. As you know, just before they struck it rich, there was that hushed-up robbery of the New City Federal Reserve Bank. Seemed like it was plotted after watching the 1995 Die Hard with a Vengeance. In that film, Bruce Willis stars as New York City Police Department Lieutenant John McClane (rumored to be a thinly disguised, Stan Goldman). The same plot, with some silly modifications (the police thought there was some flaky new partner involved) was used to make off with over $15 million in untraceable currency.
I have been working with a top private eye for a couple of year to find the truth.
This week, he uncovered the smoking gun!
Surveillance footage from the motel where the robbers hid out.
View attachment 623691
A amateurishly disguised Barb (with cheaply dyed Blond Hair - so fake, such a cheap piece of goods!) and Stan counting the money 12 hours after the robbery. Intense magnification of still frames by the FBI, confirm some matching serial numbers on the bills. Expect arrests soon!

Judging by the way I’m caressing the hardware in that pic, I’d say Stan (far too good looking there) is about to find that our partnership is at risk of dissolution. Why should I share the loot when I can have it all ;)

Judging by the way I’m caressing the hardware in that pic, I’d say Stan (far too good looking there) is about to find that our partnership is at risk of dissolution. Why should I share the loot when I can have it all ;)
I hear Broderick Crawford of Highway Patrol is even now executing a search warrant on that fantastic house on the Hudson! (Does that reference date me a little!)

we don't usually get the "baddies" perspective, but I think Barb would like to know they've "made" her. Unfortunately, she hasn't read the chapter.

Knowing that would certainly influence the next chapter ... unfortunately Windar has written it ...

I hear Broderick Crawford of Highway Patrol is even now executing a search warrant on that fantastic house on the Hudson! (Does that reference date me a little!)

Broderick Crawford of Highway Patrol???? Whoozzaat? :confused:

Official CHP-issue version, plug in to cigarette lighter. Helpful when questioning girls like you who get pulled over for being pretty.:cool:

9-14.jpg Honest officer, I didn't notice the one-way sign ... you aren't really going to use that thing on me, are you? :confused:

maxresdefault.jpg Oh, come on now. This is getting ridiculous. Since when does a traffic stop require me to get out of my car and disrobe? :rolleyes:

selena_gomez_arrested_topless.jpg Oh Shit! :facepalm:

We can read it to you back at the station, when we read your your rights with our State issued Bullwhip!
Or we can just wrap up here with a BL and some careful pussy tasering! Either way, you're gonna hang, girl. Refusing a BJ to an officer of the lewd law is a hanging offence in this state!

Or we can just wrap up here with a BL and some careful pussy tasering! Either way, you're gonna hang, girl. Refusing a BJ to an officer of the lewd law is a hanging offence in this state!

Me hanged?

083551E8-97D2-4156-8CEA-468488306E6E.jpeg I will let Tree supply the manip for that one.

Exceprt from WSEX interview with State Trooper Rameser:
"Yes sir, it can be mighty dangerous out here stopping speeders. But there are enjoyable parts of the job. Like doing safety classes at the High School (special instruction of some of the girls), and some light-hearted stops. I remember last week I stopped this Barb something, stuck-up out-of-state Bitch - Can I say that on TV? , OK, I'll leave out the out-of-state part. Anyway, bitch declined the mandatory BJ. Called in a 547. Within ten minutes had a dozen of my back-up boys with me. Yeah, good times!

Exceprt from WSEX interview with State Trooper Rameser:
"Yes sir, it can be mighty dangerous out here stopping speeders. But there are enjoyable parts of the job. Like doing safety classes at the High School (special instruction of some of the girls), and some light-hearted stops. I remember last week I stopped this Barb something, stuck-up out-of-state Bitch - Can I say that on TV? , OK, I'll leave out the out-of-state part. Anyway, bitch declined the mandatory BJ. Called in a 547. Within ten minutes had a dozen of my back-up boys with me. Yeah, good times!

richard-mckeon-and-daniel-risteen-state-police-656d65275f1bad5a.png A dozen of them don't scare me ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom